[FGTA] Global Sports Car Championship -- Series finished! VELOCI-2NR & kgffy Series Champions!Finished 

• Thread starter flip55
  • 555 comments
Race at La Sarthe tonight!

In game start time will be 18:30, and will have a 4x acceleration.
A reminder that tonight will have a 3 minute extension to qualifying because of the length of the track. Everyone should at least get two timed laps in. Hope to see you guys there!

Race at La Sarthe tonight!

In game start time will be 18:30, and will have a 4x acceleration.
A reminder that tonight will have a 3 minute extension to qualifying because of the length of the track. Everyone should at least get two timed laps in. Hope to see you guys there!
I probably cant make it. I might be able to. ill post if I could or not later.

Driver's points after Round 4. Battles are closing up as we reach the second half!

Teams points can be found here. Points are getting close between Flippin' Fast and GT America!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvuCUY84fj8XdG5KYng4M2RNckJWYUVzeVhxc3JOMlE&usp=sharing

We are also reaching the point in the series where we will drop lowest scores. Remember that year end driver's points will be made up of your best 5 out of 7 round, but points from the last round at Motegi will not be dropped. So if you have four races completed, the next two weeks at Laguna and Fuji will only replace scores that are lower. And no points will be gained if you get a lower finish than you have previously.

La Sarthe was all long straights and low drag. Next week will be the complete opposite, as we go to Laguna Seca. See you guys during the week!

If I complete the next 2 races does that mean I just keep the points I have at that point since I didn't compete in round 1?

If I complete the next 2 races does that mean I just keep the points I have at that point since I didn't compete in round 1?

Next week will be your fourth race, so you will get that score no matter what it is.

The week ahead:

Tomorrow night: Practice at Laguna Seca.
Thursday night will be race day... or night.

I have somewhere to go this Thursday so I might not compete in Laguna Seca, however, I will still practice just in case if I don't go to the trip.

Room is now up!

1472 - 6399 - 8665 - 9410 - 2132

Event finished! See everyone Thursday!

Last edited:
Race is on tonight for Laguna Seca!

There is a chance that I will not be able to make tonight, but I fully and completely intend on being there tonight. But just in case, Somebodyshootme will be on standby as room host.

Special side note for this track: Let's try not to run over the number boards on the side of the track. Those are important.

Race is on tonight for Laguna Seca!

There is a chance that I will not be able to make tonight, but I fully and completely intend on being there tonight. But just in case, Somebodyshootme will be on standby as room host.

Special side note for this track: Let's try not to run over the number boards on the side of the track. Those are important.
The number boards make life allot easier and some of the more cagy competitors actually side swipe them to remove these aids. That may be one reason that the WRS may allow the use of of the driving line. And don't you wish that Daytona had number boards at the bus stop !

Back