[FGTA][GT300][ENDURANCE]xChris is the Champion!Finished 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 2,179 comments
Couple of errors there I think Karsten, my Monza race win would be a drop score because of the penalty (which would make it a 4th place) and Agro won at Motegi not me. Not sure what the difference in scores will be.

What I'm concerned about is whether or not drop scores will still come into play for the last race of the season. Because if someone was unfortunate enough to have issues on the day albeit personal or network then they may be penalised and not have the chance to fall back on a previous result as insurance. Would be good to have that clarified as with online racing its only fair to offer some sort of insurance at all races, unless you're really unlucky like SRT or yourself where it has happened regularly on occasion :(

Would be a shame to see a championship battle between all drivers ruined by an unfortunate event out-with their own control.
dropped scores are to be taken now - ifd anything happens in the last race thats tough i am afraid.
I was actually going to ask drivers to choose ytheir dropped scores races from the list i made on page 68
then its down to them to just post me which rounds they wanted scores dropped from.

Karsten ? do you agree ?

Couple of errors there I think Karsten, my Monza race win would be a drop score because of the penalty (which would make it a 4th place) and Agro won at Motegi not me. Not sure what the difference in scores will be.

What I'm concerned about is whether or not drop scores will still come into play for the last race of the season. Because if someone was unfortunate enough to have issues on the day albeit personal or network then they may be penalised and not have the chance to fall back on a previous result as insurance. Would be good to have that clarified as with online racing its only fair to offer some sort of insurance at all races, unless you're really unlucky like SRT or yourself where it has happened regularly on occasion :(

Would be a shame to see a championship battle between all drivers ruined by an unfortunate event out-with their own control.

I was going to wait until tomorrow noon when the updated scores for Midfield are finalised then invite drivers to post their dropped 2 score rounds.
I will then be able to edit properly the championship standings that we all go into the final race with and the respective points and weights.

Well life is unfair as we know, but i dont want to end the last lap of the last race not knowing what is required.
The dropped scores must be taken before the last race, and then everyone knows where they are.
If they dc or whatever in the final race thats just life i am afraid these things happen.

Last edited:
That was a great race last night. Even though the end result was bad, I enjoyed myself a lot.
Solid third position until the crash with @Gueven Art with about 40 minutes to go that forced my to pit earlier than scheduled, came out of the pit behind @Gavin Vickers, stayed right behind him for a couple of lap but spun at T1 and destroyed the car completely, left wheels and engine... no other option that press the start button and drive around at 80km/h to spare you guys from my car going like a crab. That was it, I could not expect to come back in the top 5 but I was still not last.

That's where I don't agree with you @azidahaka, yes I was a lap behind you but I was still doing my own race with people in front of me and behind me. I have not watched the replay yet so my point of view could be wrong but that's how i felt it last it night.
I let @Pubs16 go by because he was faster and clearly fighting with you and the rest of the pack. i don't think i ever put you in a dangerous position or misbehaved as i only passed you when you ran wide before the last tunnel and I did not know that you hit me until you commented on it. I make a big deal out of letting faster people go by (cf @GT_Vette) at safe spot on the track like on straight by lifting off. Any insight or comment from the other stewarts or drivers? Or is there a rule that says that once you're lapped you can't overtake that person and maintain your pace.does

on the bright side, I really liked the remote battle I had with @GT_Vette and @xChris93_ with the different pit strategies we were leading one by one until @xChris93_ spun at T1 or T2 and i got really close. Being able to be 150m behind really helped me getting the fastest lap. I could have finished third or maybe fourth as @RodeRuner1967 was coming back fast but I have to stay focused and concentrated for the 90 minutes... it ain't over until it's over!

See you next monday in my garden!

Any incidents please post by tonight guys.
Only incidents that you think have intent and take advantage and have an effect on the race result.
Many incidents like minor bumps, caused by misjudgments and mistakes are not really incidents that they stewards can penalise for.

After the Midfield race, I think there is only one good strategy in race. Be quick and try to go avay from traffic.
I wanted to drive long stints, with the RH / RM tires.
Unfortunately, I had non only the slower cornerspeed, also the brakpoints are a little earlier. So I had 2 times the same situation with pubes, who wanted to brake down behind me a little later.

And the same is happen to me on the soft tyres behind Logic at the first corner, when he was on his breakepoint.

The fast guys are not only fast for 1 lap, they also show how overtaking works properly.

So I think, a strategy on long stints will not work with all ...a lot to learn for me.

No incidents from my side, nomal race situations.

I had the same issues as Gueven.

Ultimately i just felt on RS RS i still could not get into 106s and the only way i could beat many who were faster was to go with another startgey.

I ran rm rs and could do 3 stops running at 1.08 at a comfortable pace that would eliminate crashes, especially at turn 1.
My strategy worked to perfection, no mistakes, no mess ups in any way, not getting into any battles and keeping my tyres in good shape.

As the race progressed, i felt sure i would see many crashing , but only Tnt, Chris and Fili i think had problems and later Cedbel. But even then Tnt who dropped almost 3/4 of a lap behind me managed to get himself back up to 3rd by the end, a fantastic recovery.

There was a stage around lap 15 when i was running in 3rd place, but the pace of the guys on RS and the lack of crashes just meant that they were further and further ahead.

I was hoping that maybe towards the end of the race may mean i jumped higher up the leaderboard but it was not to be.

Watching the replay last night i could see that the fast guys could still be in the 107s when their tyres were down to 3, amazing.

But an enjoyable race nonetheless, and nice to see some of you guys up there nearer the front than usual.

My race.

Qualy session

Abandoned any setup i made along the week to gain some speed i reverted to my more or less base one, that is way safer to drive. No big surprise i was in last position at Q session end, just in front of @Pubs16 that skipped it.

Race
Started slow, let through pubs as planned. At start of the race i took advantage of the few crashes here and there. I had an uneventful race that was marred just by a spin with no damage that costed me 20 seconds. I slowly recovered time and managed to climb up to 7th. Had some laps on @SkengD tail, i guess he chose some Rmediums? Didn't mange much beside worrying him a bit a couple of times. Nothing major but decent. About 20 mins to the end i had a nice battle with @TazRacing that ended when i went in for new tires while he went on to the end to my great surprise. in the end i had the better strategy lol. Then i had a small mistake and pubs passed me. I went to follow him to take back my position for he had been slower on older tyres, but a contact with cedbel, that had give me issues in the preceding laps due to his wish to unlap himself at all costs, closed the matter. In the end i was lucky to finish ahead of snake that was running out of rubber last corners.

All in all another dull race as most of my season, had a nice consistent (slow) pace all the race and ending 8th while being at 1260kgs is actually a decend finish. At least in "my standard of the season" :D

Tired to be alone and hopeless for 90 mins again :P

Looking forward to @Stephen Vann to make points so we'll know if championship is already closed and if there's a chance for teams one.

Great race last night everyone, for me it was purely a strategic race; no real overtaking or on track battles which was a shame. I know for sure that TNT had the long run pace advantage on me so it was disappointing for him that he had a pretty bad accident on lap 2 or 3 I think; otherwise he would've won the race comfortably.

I had practiced a full race distance with Guev beforehand so I was confident that my strategy was the quickest option but I had a big moment at T1 at the beginning of my 2nd or 3rd stint where I lost 6+ seconds and damaged my tyres. So that gave Agro an opportunity to come back at me with his fresh tyre strategy at the end; I was definitely a bit worried lol. I just had to make sure I didn't make any more mistakes and rely on traffic to hold Agro up.

From what I've watched in the replay man, I seriously owe Vic a few drinks especially haha; he pulled off some good defensive lines on Agro 👍 it was really good to see him get a solid result.

Pretty gutted that the season's coming to an end though I've absolutely loved it and yesterday was my last ever race with my G25 after 6 years lol :( my T300 GTE and T3PA pedals were delivered yesterday and my wheelstand today so I'm all set up for project cars now xD Just need to fine tune the brake mod and force feedback etc now.

Hopefully we can organise a lobby on PCars soon Logic with everyone who has the game on ps4, would be good to test out some cars for a potential future series. But if we have enough drivers on GT6 then I'm still willing to take part with that too; I do agree with Karsten though that it's hard to go back to GT6 after playing PCars; both on the eyes and driving physics.

That was a great race last night. Even though the end result was bad, I enjoyed myself a lot.
Solid third position until the crash with @Gueven Art with about 40 minutes to go that forced my to pit earlier than scheduled, came out of the pit behind @Gavin Vickers, stayed right behind him for a couple of lap but spun at T1 and destroyed the car completely, left wheels and engine... no other option that press the start button and drive around at 80km/h to spare you guys from my car going like a crab. That was it, I could not expect to come back in the top 5 but I was still not last.

That's where I don't agree with you @azidahaka, yes I was a lap behind you but I was still doing my own race with people in front of me and behind me. I have not watched the replay yet so my point of view could be wrong but that's how i felt it last it night.
I let @Pubs16 go by because he was faster and clearly fighting with you and the rest of the pack. i don't think i ever put you in a dangerous position or misbehaved as i only passed you when you ran wide before the last tunnel and I did not know that you hit me until you commented on it. I make a big deal out of letting faster people go by (cf @GT_Vette) at safe spot on the track like on straight by lifting off. Any insight or comment from the other stewarts or drivers? Or is there a rule that says that once you're lapped you can't overtake that person and maintain your pace.does

on the bright side, I really liked the remote battle I had with @GT_Vette and @xChris93_ with the different pit strategies we were leading one by one until @xChris93_ spun at T1 or T2 and i got really close. Being able to be 150m behind really helped me getting the fastest lap. I could have finished third or maybe fourth as @RodeRuner1967 was coming back fast but I have to stay focused and concentrated for the 90 minutes... it ain't over until it's over!

See you next monday in my garden!
Cedbel total respect I looked behind as came out ove the corner and see you big crash and in Tokyo I had a similar upset with filipino he's 2 laps down on me came out ove pits right behind fighting two get past at the end LOGIC said that he was allowed to so you didn't do anything wrong mate after going from 2 last still finished gives me a lot two learn respect of that

OK guys.

Here is the standings before the final race.

Each driver has 2 rounds scores to drop

This will change the Drivers Points standings as well as the Team points standings.

11 Official Championship points Standings

After 13 Rounds

-p--Total---Driver---Car--------Team
------Pts----Name---No---------Name

-1---183pts---xChris--Car 93--Mercurial Racing.--AFTER DROPPED SCORES -13 = 170pts
-2---162pts---Agro--Car 19--Go-Fastaz Racing.--AFTER DROPPED SCORES -7 = 155pts
-3---149pts---Sken--Car 66--Crazy Guys Racing.--AFTER DROPPED SCORES -10 = 139pts
-4---118pts---Logic--Car 16--Panther Racing.--AFTER DROPPED SCORES -12 = 106pts
-5---111pts---Pubes--Car 15--Scuderia Fronzini.--AFTER DROPPED SCORES -4 = 107pts
-6---111pts---Karsten--Car 27--Scuderia Fronzini.--AFTER DROPPED SCORES -8 = 103pts
-7---107pts---Fili--Car 72--VF 1 Racing.--AFTER DROPPED SCORES -3 = 104pts
-8---104pts---Snake--Car 73--Go-Fastaz Racing.--AFTER DROPPED SCORES -5 = 99pts
-9----97pts---Pedro--Car 08--Lexus Racing Department.--AFTER DROPPED SCORES -0 = 97pts
10----97pts---Vic--Car 41--VF 1 Racing.--AFTER DROPPED SCORES -0 = 97pts
11----75pts---Kossu--Car 10--Panther Racing.--AFTER DROPPED SCORES -0 = 75pts
12----69pts---SRT--Car 26--SRT Racing.--AFTER DROPPED SCORES -0 = 69pts
13----56pts---TnT--Car 67--Crazy Guys Racing.--AFTER DROPPED SCORES -0 = 56pts
14----56pts---Karl--Car 21--Lexus Racing Department.--AFTER DROPPED SCORES -0 = 56pts
15----45pts---Cedbel--Car 88--Mercurial Racing.--AFTER DROPPED SCORES -0 = 45pts
16----21pts---Flank--Car 77--Midori Motorsport.--AFTER DROPPED SCORES -0 = 21pts
17----20pts---Gv--Car 13--SRT Racing.--AFTER DROPPED SCORES -0 = 20pts
18----19pts---Gueven--Car 46--Guest invitation.--AFTER DROPPED SCORES -0 = 19pts
19----16pts---Seven--Car 07--Midori Motorsport.--AFTER DROPPED SCORES -0 = 16pts
20-----6pts---AB--Car 22--Independent R3.--AFTER DROPPED SCORES -0 = 6pts
21-----3pts---Gtrules--Car 99--Radial Racing.--AFTER DROPPED SCORES -0 = 3pts

Team Results after 13 Rounds
-P---Pts------Team Name---------------
-1---266pts---Go-Fastaz Racing--AFTER DROPPED SCORES -12 = 254pts
-2---228pts---Mercurial Racing--AFTER DROPPED SCORES -14 = 215pts
-3---222pts---Scuderia Fronzini--AFTER DROPPED SCORES -12 = 210pts
-4---205pts---Crazy Guys Racing--AFTER DROPPED SCORES -10 = 195pts
-5---204pts---VF 1 Racing--AFTER DROPPED SCORES -3 = 201pts
-6---193pts---Panther Racing--AFTER DROPPED SCORES -12 = 181pts
-7---153pts---Lexus Racing Department--AFTER DROPPED SCORES -0 = 153pts
-8----89pts---SRT Racing--AFTER DROPPED SCORES -0 = 89pts
-9----37pts---Midori Motorsport--AFTER DROPPED SCORES -0 = 37pts
10----19pts---Gueven invitation--AFTER DROPPED SCORES -0 = 19pts
11----6pts AB Independent R3--AFTER DROPPED SCORES -0 = 6pts
12----3pts---Radial Racing--AFTER DROPPED SCORES -0 = 3pts

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finishing positions from the first 13 rounds

I have taken the liberty of highlighting each drivers worst scores
and will use them to finalise the standings going into the final race.

If you disagree with the dropped scores i have nominated then please notify me before Wednesday Noon UK as they will be set in stone at that time.

-------------MON--SILV----FUJ----APR---RBR---NUR---DAY---LAS---TOK---SUZ---GRV----MOT---MID
xChris
--------01------03------00------01------03------01------01------01------01------01------02------02------01
Agro----------09------01------04------02------02------02------02------02------00------10------05------01------02
Sken---------07------02------02------07------05------04------04------07------06------00------03------04------04
Logic---------05------05------11------09------11------11------09------04------05------03------14------06------10
Pubes---------11------07------05------06------04------13------13------00------04------08------04------09------07
Karsten-------15------06------09------11------09------08------06------09------07------05------09------08------08
Fili-------------12------08------07------05------14------05------10------08------02------07------13------00------06
Snake---------03------11------10------08------07------12------07------00------08------06------07------11------09
Pedro---------02------04------03------03------01------06------03------00------00------00------00------00------00
Vic-------------13------10------08------12------06------07------08------06------09------04------00------00------05
Kossu---------08------00------00------14------08------09------11------10------03------09------06------00------00
SRT-----------00------00------00------00------00------00------05------05------00------02------01------03------00
TnT-------------10------00------00------00------12------03------00------00------00------00------11------07------03
Karl-----------06------09------06------04------10------10------00------00------00------00------00------00------00
Cedbel---------00------00------00------10------13------00------12------11------00------00------12------05------11
Flank-----------00------12------01------00------00------00------00------00------00------00------00------00------00
Gv--------------00------00------00------00------00------00------00------03------00------00------08------00------00
Gueven-------00------00------00------00------00------00------00------00------00------00------10------10------12
Seven---------04------00------12------00------00------00------00------00------00------00------00------00------00
AB--------------00------00------00------13------00------14------00------00------00------00------00------00------00
Gtrules------14------00------00------00------00------00------00------00------00------00------00------00------00

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
You guys and your racing seats :cheers:
I sit in a very comfortable captains chair out of a 1989 Chevy Astro Van :sly:
Seat is soft, arms on the side drop down for arm comfort, back adjusts to where I need it and a head rest in case I want to sleep while racing :lol:

I had probably one of my most memorable races yesterday. I thought I was going to be at the back of the pack for the remainder of the race. I pressed on super hard knowing that I could pull 1:06's consistently. I had some great battles coming back up the field with a lot of you with some very good passes. I couldn't believe I had the pace to drive back to 3rd. I had really good tire wear that allowed me to pit between every 14th & 15th lap. I was able to stay in the 1:06's and low 1:07's with 4's and 3's for front tires.
I would like to thank my team mate SkengD for being very patient with the absences that I had during the season. Work is very important and sometimes it collides with the race schedule. We had a good position in the team standings early in the season and i opoligise for the ending outcome. You are a great team mate to have and if there are teams for the HSV season, I would be honored to be team mates again. :cheers:
See ya all at Spa and hope it's a sunny race for the end.
This is a very fun series and a great bunch of people LOGIC 👍

Edit: LOGIC, you can drop the two 0's in bold from mine.

Yes I hope HSV championship goes on VF1 will do better and I am not going to be a real bad bad baby in every race and if I go off I'm at fault unless I get smashed in two next week lol

I watched the replay yesterday , your pace was good vic but I noticed you had significantly bad front tire wear .

You should try to check that out , I think that is what cost you the pace you needed to beat me .

You got Fili in the end but you possibly could of had him earlier with better tire wear .

Compare your tires with Fili because you guys pitted the same time most of the race .

My tire wear was poor too , I dont know where I went wrong with the setup that race

ADJUSTED DRIVERS AND TEAMS POINTS STANDINGS AND WEIGHTS
FOR THE FINAL ROUND AT SPA

Weather to be posted later but looks like 60% chance of showers

Prizes individual drivers for final championship positions

1st - £50 Amazon e voucher
--2nd -£45 Amazon e voucher
---3rd - £30 Amazon e voucher
----4th - £25 Amazon e voucher
-----5th - £20 Amazon e voucher
------6th - £17 Amazon e voucher
-------7th - £15 Amazon e voucher
--------8th - £13 Amazon e voucher
---------9th - £11 Amazon e voucher
---------10th - £8 Amazon e voucher
----------11th - £6 Amazon e voucher

Team prize fund 1st place £10

-1---170pts---xChris--Car 93--Mercurial Racing.--car weight 1300 kg
-2---155pts---Agro--Car 19--Go-Fastaz Racing.--car weight 1290 kg
-3---139pts---Sken--Car 66--Crazy Guys Racing.--car weight 1280 kg
-4---107pts---Pubes--Car 15--Scuderia Fronzini.--car weight 1270 kg
-5---106pts---Logic--Car 16--Panther Racing.car weight 1260 kg
-6---104pts---Fili--Car 72--VF 1 Racing.--car weight 1250 kg
-7---103pts---Karsten--Car 27--Scuderia Fronzini.--car weight 1240 kg
-8----99pts---Snake--Car 73--Go-Fastaz Racing.--car weight 1230 kg
-9----97pts---Pedro--Car 08--Lexus Racing Department.--car weight 1230 kg
10----97pts---Vic--Car 41--VF 1 Racing.--car weight 1210 kg
11----75pts---Kossu--Car 10--Panther Racing.--car weight 1230 kg
12----69pts---SRT--Car 26--SRT Racing.--car weight 1230 kg
13----56pts---TnT--Car 67--Crazy Guys Racing.--car weight 1165 kg
14----56pts---Karl--Car 21--Lexus Racing Department.--car weight 1230 kg
15----45pts---Cedbel--Car 88--Mercurial Racing.--car weight 1155 kg
16----21pts---Flank--Car 77--Midori Motorsport.--car weight 1230 kg
17----20pts---Gv--Car 13--SRT Racing.--car weight 1230 kg
18----19pts---Gueven--Car 46--Guest invitation.--car weight 1150 kg
19----16pts---Seven--Car 07--Midori Motorsport.--car weight 1230 kg
20-----6pts---AB--Car 22--Independent R3.--car weight 1230 kg
21-----3pts---Gtrules--Car 99--Radial Racing.--car weight 1230 kg

-1---254pts---Go-Fastaz Racing
-2---215pts---Mercurial Racing
-3---210pts---Scuderia Fronzini
-4---201pts---VF 1 Racing
-5---195pts---Crazy Guys Racing
-6---181pts---Panther Racing
-7---153pts---Lexus Racing Department
-8----89pts---SRT Racing
-9----37pts---Midori Motorsport
10----19pts---Gueven invitation
11----6pts AB Independent R3
12----3pts---Radial Racing

Last edited:
ADJUSTED DRIVERS AND TEAMS POINTS STANDINGS AND WEIGHTS
FOR THE FINAL ROUND AT SPA

Weather to be posted later but looks like 60% chance of showers

-1---169pts---xChris--Car 93--Mercurial Racing.--car weight 1300 kg
-2---155pts---Agro--Car 19--Go-Fastaz Racing.--car weight 1290 kg
-3---139pts---Sken--Car 66--Crazy Guys Racing.--car weight 1280 kg
-4---107pts---Pubes--Car 15--Scuderia Fronzini.--car weight 1270 kg
-5---106pts---Logic--Car 16--Panther Racing.car weight 1260 kg
-6---104pts---Fili--Car 72--VF 1 Racing.--car weight 1250 kg
-7---103pts---Karsten--Car 27--Scuderia Fronzini.--car weight 1240 kg
-8----99pts---Snake--Car 73--Go-Fastaz Racing.--car weight 1230 kg
-9----97pts---Pedro--Car 08--Lexus Racing Department.--car weight 1230 kg
10----97pts---Vic--Car 41--VF 1 Racing.--car weight 1210 kg
11----75pts---Kossu--Car 10--Panther Racing.--car weight 1230 kg
12----69pts---SRT--Car 26--SRT Racing.--car weight 1230 kg
13----56pts---TnT--Car 67--Crazy Guys Racing.--car weight 1165 kg
14----56pts---Karl--Car 21--Lexus Racing Department.--car weight 1230 kg
15----45pts---Cedbel--Car 88--Mercurial Racing.--car weight 1155 kg
16----21pts---Flank--Car 77--Midori Motorsport.--car weight 1230 kg
17----20pts---Gv--Car 13--SRT Racing.--car weight 1230 kg
18----19pts---Gueven--Car 46--Guest invitation.--car weight 1150 kg
19----16pts---Seven--Car 07--Midori Motorsport.--car weight 1230 kg
20-----6pts---AB--Car 22--Independent R3.--car weight 1230 kg
21-----3pts---Gtrules--Car 99--Radial Racing.--car weight 1230 kg

-1---254pts---Go-Fastaz Racing
-2---214pts---Mercurial Racing
-3---210pts---Scuderia Fronzini
-4---201pts---VF 1 Racing
-5---195pts---Crazy Guys Racing
-6---181pts---Panther Racing
-7---153pts---Lexus Racing Department
-8----89pts---SRT Racing
-9----37pts---Midori Motorsport
10----19pts---Gueven invitation
11----6pts AB Independent R3
12----3pts---Radial Racing
Wasn't last round With all at the same weight?

Also @xChris93_ misses 2 points to close the championship and first place in teams is done too; well done @GT_Vette and @TazRacing

I watched the replay yesterday , your pace was good vic but I noticed you had significantly bad front tire wear .

You should try to check that out , I think that is what cost you the pace you needed to beat me .

You got Fili in the end but you possibly could of had him earlier with better tire wear .

Compare your tires with Fili because you guys pitted the same time most of the race .

My tire wear was poor too , I dont know where I went wrong with the setup that race
Skeng to be honest if i havent crashed last lap first corner, snake and vic would have been behind me. But i crashed and that what happend

Skeng to be honest if i havent crashed last lap first corner, snake and vic would have been behind me. But i crashed and that what happend

Your right , i would of been behind you too .

Bad luck mate , i thought you ran out of fuel until i saw the replay

SPA WEATHER

I have run a few checks to ensure we judt dont get 100% wet the best i can manage.

As usual Spa is well know for its odd weather changes so here goes.

Qualy settings
Weather at start 50%
Time 11:00
Time progression x1
Changeability x5
surface water at start 50%

track starts off wet but dries quite quickly after a few minutes.
From then on it may stay dry or start to rain again, as always a gamble.

Race settings
Weather at start 50%
Time 12:00
Time progression x1
Changeability x13

Track is wet, but should dry on the pace lap, then stay dry for around 10 minutes.
Rain will start and can get up to 50% wet track before drying again at around 40 minutes.
Rain then comes back at around 60 minutes and can get up to 90% but generall stops raining and dries within 15 minutes, and the last 10 minutes may be totally dry.

I ran the Q and the R weather 4 times each to ensure we just dont end up swamped with 100% wet track for the whole race as everyone hates that.
The above notes are only a guide to give you all a heads up on what seems to happen with the weather, but as you know Gt6 is prone to be random, added to the odd weather around Spa.
I just wanted and hoped to make it an exciting final race for everyone.

SPA WEATHER

I have run a few checks to ensure we judt dont get 100% wet the best i can manage.

As usual Spa is well know for its odd weather changes so here goes.

Qualy settings
Weather at start 50%
Time 11:00
Time progression x1
Changeability x5

track starts off wet but dries quite quickly after a few minutes.
From then on it may stay dry or start to rain again, as always a gamble.

Race settings
Weather at start 50%
Time 12:00
Time progression x1
Changeability x13

Track is wet, but should dry on the pace lap, then stay dry for around 10 minutes.
Rain will start and can get up to 50% wet track before drying again at around 40 minutes.
Rain then comes back at around 60 minutes and can get up to 90% but generall stops raining and dries within 15 minutes, and the last 10 minutes may be totally dry.

I ran the Q and the R weather 4 times each to ensure we just dont end up swamped with 100% wet track for the whole race as everyone hates that.
The above notes are only a guide to give you all a heads up on what seems to happen with the weather, but as you know Gt6 is prone to be random, added to the odd weather around Spa.
I just wanted and hoped to make it an exciting final race for everyone.

It would make it exciting if it were dry. I'm not a fan at all for wet races. It is not fun. The weather in GT6 is broke and does more downpours than anything. The chance for 100% surface water and trying to drive in it, is not exciting.

It would make it exciting if it were dry. I'm not a fan at all for wet races. It is not fun. The weather in GT6 is broke and does more downpours than anything. The chance for 100% surface water and trying to drive in it, is not exciting.
Well they were the rules in place at the start of the season and realistic weather at track is what it is. I don't like it either But it does not stay very wet for more than 10 minutes and after a test with me and guev it never got to more than 30 %.

And to add to that, in my practice race with Gueven it dried at teh start, then started raining after 10 minutes, it got to the point of a lot of spray offline, and just a little spray online after 19 minutes and the track then went to 3% wet, and it was time for my pitstop anyway, so i put on inters, and after 1/2 a lap it then stopped raining and dried out so i had to pit again for slicks - it did not rain for the rest of the race, it will be a fun race with the weather - for sure

Last edited:

Thanks Sken at the end I was not sure about were you and snake t n t were on fuel and tyre's so I last pit was earlier

Back