[FGTA][GT300][ENDURANCE]xChris is the Champion!Finished 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 2,179 comments
Excuse my late posting, been flat out with work and little time at home is spent with the mrs.

Well I slept in for Quali, that was not ideal lol so started last in 13th, although looking at results I wouldn't have done much better than 10th anyway.

Come few laps into my 2nd stint I was following @Gueven Art and I really must apologise mate, reading now I've realised why you were braking so early due to you running a harder compound, caught me way off guard being on your tail on the run into turn 9 just before the hairpin and through the tunnel. I've never seen anyone brake before the dogleg kink so I'm really sorry man I had nowhere to go. Getting major front damage.

Haven't had much time to look back on the replay but all in all a good race and I'm still so pleased to finish up 7th from 13th.

Bring on the finale! :D

Hhmm Gavin. Why didnt you tell me you had a classic race preped mini?

VF1

Attachments

• 20150523_094443.jpg
    20150523_094443.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 12
POST IN OR OUT FOR MONDAYS FINAL RACE GUYS

-1---170pts---xChris--Car 93--Mercurial Racing.--car weight 1300 kg - IN

-2---155pts---Agro--Car 19--Go-Fastaz Racing.--car weight 1290 kg - IN
-3---139pts---Sken--Car 66--Crazy Guys Racing.--car weight 1280 kg
-4---107pts---Pubes--Car 15--Scuderia Fronzini.--car weight 1270 kg - IN
-5---106pts---Logic--Car 16--Panther Racing.car weight 1260 kg - IN
-6---104pts---Fili--Car 72--VF 1 Racing.--car weight 1250 kg - IN

-7---103pts---Karsten--Car 27--Scuderia Fronzini.--car weight 1240 kg - IN
-8----99pts---Snake--Car 73--Go-Fastaz Racing.--car weight 1230 kg - IN

-9----97pts---Pedro--Car 08--Lexus Racing Department.--car weight 1230 kg
10----97pts---Vic--Car 41--VF 1 Racing.--car weight 1210 kg - IN
11----75pts---Kossu--Car 10--Panther Racing.--car weight 1230 kg - ?
12----69pts---SRT--Car 26--SRT Racing.--car weight 1230 kg - IN

13----56pts---TnT--Car 67--Crazy Guys Racing.--car weight 1165 kg - IN
14----56pts---Karl--Car 21--Lexus Racing Department.--car weight 1230 kg
15----45pts---Cedbel--Car 88--Mercurial Racing.--car weight 1155 kg
16----21pts---Flank--Car 77--Midori Motorsport.--car weight 1230 kg
17----20pts---Gv--Car 13--SRT Racing.--car weight 1230 kg
18----19pts---Gueven--Car 46--Guest invitation.--car weight 1150 kg
19----16pts---Seven--Car 07--Midori Motorsport.--car weight 1230 kg
20-----6pts---AB--Car 22--Independent R3.--car weight 1230 kg
21-----3pts---Gtrules--Car 99--Radial Racing.--car weight 1230 kg

Last edited:
Just been training with vic, skeng, chris and guev. If my tomorrow race is anything the one we just had i'll park, quit and go play pcars. Shame but not a fun run at all with usual uber flood and being 3 secs off pace.

And today it will end.

Contrasting feelings about this; The worst season i had since i started Online racing, without a single podium. Probably the last time i'll touch GT6, a game that provided a good amount of fun even with all its crazy issues. Damn servers, Disconnects, laggy room, undriveable/buggy weather, unrealistic tuning...

It'll be a "see you on Pcars" for some, and goodbye for other drivers. I loved racing with all of you guys and i'l be gutted to not race against some of the bunch.

It was a cool season, altought i regret not stepping up for some decisions take at season start that would have made the race way more close and interesting, but all in all Logic (expecially) and Skeng did a great work with this season since the planning back then and managed a big grid serie even in a game that is about to die and on a console that is already on its knees since long. Remarkable.

All is basically done and close in this race, a bit anti-climax to say so, but i hope rain will allow all to have fun and maybe for once have a closer field race where all will find a good battle waiting for them.

Just been training with vic, skeng, chris and guev. If my tomorrow race is anything the one we just had i'll park, quit and go play pcars. Shame but not a fun run at all with usual uber flood and being 3 secs off pace.
Odd that you say that - Did you have the correct weather settings ?

I have run it 6 times in full and it has only reached 100% wet track twice, and it stayed on 100 % for only 10 minutes once and 18 minutes the other time. Otherwise it rained but stopped and dried again.

Qualy settings
Weather at start 50%
Time 11:00
Time progression x1
Changeability x5
surface water at start 50%

Just a note for all-
The track will start at 50% wet track - but will most probably be dry by the 1st flying lap.
It may rain again after a shot while.

Race settings

Weather at start 50%
Time 12:00
Time progression x1
Changeability x13
surface water at start 50%

The track will be 50% wet at start of pace but should be dry by 3/4 of the pace lap.
Then it will do all sorts, re Gt6 and Spa weather system.

Yup correct settings. I think that weather behaviour changes every time you make a new room mate, that might explain great differences in weather we get after testing... Re running in same room probably has different effect that running a new one on new room.

Chris thanks tryed set up fell asleep at the wheel lol lol but the car is so quick I did put ballast all two the back and df 220 Front only Full df was way two much for my car nice one

So here we go, the last race :( I'm really going to miss this series, it's been a lot of fun. The best series I've taken part in yet! (albeit a couple of dodgy decisions here and there that I wasn't happy about) :lol:

Let's have a good one tonight everyone and just enjoy it!

So here we go, the last race :( I'm really going to miss this series, it's been a lot of fun. The best series I've taken part in yet! (albeit a couple of dodgy decisions here and there that I wasn't happy about) :lol:

Let's have a good one tonight everyone and just enjoy it!
Yeah like that idea to lessen weight on you damn aliens :D

Back