[FGTA][GT300][ENDURANCE]xChris is the Champion!Finished 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 2,179 comments
This is what I'm doing right now:lol:
image.jpg

Well that was all for nothing... Damn weather :irked:

Last edited:
What a night!! :lol: Finally a champion and just found out I'm on pole for the GTPES Spa 6hr. I'm over the moon lol, it's taken a really long time but I finally feel like an accomplished driver. I just need to work at my next goal which is GT Academy, hopefully one day... :P

It's been epic everyone, I've had a few beers and I'm just chilling out :cool: Thanks to everyone for taking part and making it such a brilliant series!

I'm honestly going to miss it and can't wait for the next one, I'm going to miss my car even more though :P It was so much fun, and an amazing thing to drive on the limit because you could push it incredibly hard and not spin out. I'm kinda gutted I won't be driving it competitively again :(

Hopefully the HSV will be just as much fun; we need to get the next series up and running ASAP! :lol:

I'll post again tomorrow, again thanks to everyone but especially Logic, Karsten, Skeng etc who have kindly organised this series as well as all the other drivers who I've raced with. You all made it a brilliant series and the best series that I've taken part in to date!

I almost didn't take part in the championship after joining late on, but I'm so glad I did now; it's been a long 14 race marathon and tbh it's really helped me through the stress of 4th year at uni by providing an escape for me every Monday night :P Looking forward to racing with you all again next time.

I also especially have to say to Agro (@GT_Vette) , that he pushed me incredibly hard and is the best driver I've ever raced wheel to wheel with. I know that I can trust driving close to him without us crashing, I think Nurburgring in the wet was testament to that. It has went wrong like at Motegi, but that was a freak accident haha and one of those things... Some of our battles this season have been epic.

I feel like I've improved a lot over the course of the championship in terms of consistency and strategy as a result. Also, I guess that we're even now mate after you won the lotus F1 drivers championship. We need a rematch!! :lol:

Now back to the party!! :gtpflag: :cheers:

EDIT - Man those last few laps were stressful worrying about disconnecting, running out of fuel, rain etc haha....

Attachments

• 6a00d8341bf8f353ef016763b93422970b-800wi.jpg
    6a00d8341bf8f353ef016763b93422970b-800wi.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Chris you did a fantastic job every week. So quick and consistent. I guess we are even now. Each of us have won a drivers title and we got the constructors championship in FGTA F1. But wait! Me and @TazRacing have got the constructors championship (I'm fairly certain). How do you like that Taz? :cheers: So you have one constructors cup to win still to match me still :P Too bad we're doomed to lose to Immortal and Evo in EWC :rolleyes: Another season in the Lotus perhaps? ;)

I'm still gutted about nurburgring :boggled: Lost by two seconds after running out of fuel, and another race too that I forget which one, I lost by running out of fuel. Damn timed races, you never know if you got to run one more extra lap :lol: And Spa staying dry?? That never happens :odd:

Still a very close season overall. I'm going to miss driving this car and miss driving this car in the rain especially :( This Lexus feels like it was made to drive in the wet.

And of coarse thanks to Logic, Karsten, and Skeng for organizing this series. It wasn't ever perfect, but still the best overall that I have participated in. I hope that we can get a lot of the regulars in the HSV's, even you @azidahaka :cheers:

Well done Chris and all when I span out lol I am sure that out ove all the racing I am one of the least ove people who have crashed over the hole championship lol but I was so happy that I can get back up there seeing Pubes and karsten were the next two cars in front lol lol I thought sorry I new there were no he mite just take us out so I have lol so made easy past Pubes then I got around karsten but as usual couldn't get away from him for a bit but I have been watching touring car championship on telly and I have been two nice and not being defence in the past so I defended my long and me karsten were at it four a good few laps eney way's race when on 19 minutes left an I coming out ove corner see T n T had span about 400 yards away loads ove room both sides of him so I go to the left as I aproch he turned into my line well done Bibby I swerved lost back end rite the car off thanks again buddy and I don't think he ment to but I was taken out of ove contention lol lol well done buddy x I want to say I hope to beat you all in HSV VF1 have all read teamed up for that and eney ways still got in the money Amy my daughter is having it for being a Vicarsracing1 family team uncle filli lol great championship great win hip hip hip how rae to Chris

What to say? It's finished! Great ride, extremely disappointing and i broken all series records by being off the podium for like 22 races. 14 races are a lot, way too much for me probably in an hopeless season. Great drivers were in, most of the pack moved forward leaving me dead behind with no hope thanks to the tuning allowed format and the few times i had a chance i found either Mr V or rain in my path :D

Again congratulations to chris and agro that had an impressive steamrolling march over most of the grid, giving issues even to skeng. Kudos to Logic for being stably the 4th force in the series and overall getting extremely fast.

right now i feel more like this:

icecream-man.jpg

But with a beer instead of a coke :D

Concerning HSV i think it'll be a great serie, but i've grown to hate gt6 by now, and i have to recollect some trust in my racing after this season. In that prospect i feel i should focus as much as possible on PCars to get used to it and avoid a streak of 22 90mins races without a podium that i keep reinforcing... That is 33 Hours straight without a joy lol :D

So i think that i'll start planning and testing for the PCars serie starting from tomorrow. I'll give PCars a good deep try, do my best and hope i won't be again that much out of action. The game feels so much better and i can feel so much more tha car that i'm a bit more optimistic; also being more realistic than GT6 i'm sure that even tuning can't be exploited like in gt...

luca-badoer-minardi-1999-2.jpg

If i'll be still as hopeless as now, i won't have much choice :D either finding a slower or more on my pace group of racers, or do my racing offline :P That would be gutting for i really enjoy crossing the path with all of you guys, but understand me, i had 14 rounds where i run completely alone and hopeless, that is NOT racing with you, but along you lol.

eri.jpg

Gt makes me like this right now :D

Happy_cat.jpg

PCars like this :D (probably because i've yet to play it online lol)

karsten

So here we are….great finally last night…last race of the season. I was not expecting a lot of my race as I had zero practice and neither settings. But I love the track, as it is one that I know by heart.

My qual was already way to slow, 11 on 12. In the race I was able to have a very good pace and has some nice battles with Gueven and Vic. Vic sorry for the small bump at the bus chicane, I was not expecting that you would brake so early. So I was happy with my 7th place at the end of the race. Maybe without my extra pit, a 5th would have been possible. Hard to say…

So first, congratulation to Chris for winning the title. And second for Agro who was really close to him during all championship. At least we won the constructors title what is a good thing 👍

If I look back it was again a great series, omg how many hours of practice, race, drama, joy and….. rain.

The group was great, more than 8 different nationalities, huge difference in time zones, but especially fast, very fast. Agro, Chris, Pedro are by the fastest I’ve ever seen. Race after race, even if the track was flooded :boggled:

The car was great to drive. But I had not the time, neither the knowledge to set it right for every race.

What will bring the future?? Yes, Pcars is great to drive…but if you try to drive online in a random race I have the impression to be in destruction derby. Even with all the defaults in GT, it is you all that made this season so great. It is just the greatest I know; all the respect between us is commendable. Yes of course we had some incidents, but the show must go on I say.

Logic, Karsten, Skeng thank you for all your efforts, time and organization, by giving us every week a new challenge. I really hope to see all you guys back next season. On GT 6 or Pcars.:gtpflag:

I need to apologize, i'm so embarassed... monday being a holiday to us, I lost track of what day it was and did not realize until it was too late and the race had begun. :bowdown::banghead::ouch:
Tried to watch it but it would not let me sign in on PSN, weird...

Congratulations to the podium as it is customary but also to all of you for this season, i took the train while it was already running, started with the controller (thinking back, god that was bad) and I want to thank all of you for your patience, support and understanding.

i want to thank my teamate @xChris93_ for taking me under his wing and giving tips and setup, i could not have improved this much without your guidance.
I also need to thank the other anonymous racers (don't want to get anybody in trouble) who offered their setup to me. i guess that's the aspect that surprises me most; it's a championship, there are races to be won but still, some people are willing to share their knowledge so other guys could improve -> a lot of respect to that.

i learned a lot from all of you and I can't thank you enough for that. I hope to see you guys next season, where ever that is.

Talking about project cars i'll start today, and thursday my tests for a gt3 serie...

I'll start at 17:30 gmt and then for longer at 20:30 GMT it won't be anything special but all that can join will be helpful so we figure out different online race features... Also testing some of the new tracks and checking if the cars are somehow balanced.

If anyone will join it'll be really informal and cool, and certainly of help so please let me know who will join so i'll send invites :)

If you'll see me online on pcars hit me up anytime. Good planning makes for good series ;)

Well guys, yes a fantastic season, i cant thank you all enough.
Although a terrible pain to most of us who have raced together before, we have all experienced a new level of elite driving when we had the inclusions of Chris, Agro and Pedro, who sadly dropped the series midway through.

Before they joined, i guess most of us knew knew if we had it right on the day, and didn,t mess up we had a chance of a win, but the level of consistency and speed was i think a shock to all of us, and really opened our eyes to what could be done.

We have as mentioned before, all sorts of action both good and not so good, but i think we have all learned to respect each other and have all trained and raced together with enthusiasm and good spirit.

Although the final standings wont be complete until tomorrow lunch, i wanted to say a big thank you to everyone, i have really enjoyed all the training we have had together along of course with the races.

Many of us will go on to Pcars, but there seem to be still a lot of interest in running a new series with GT6 and although i have pcars, i think we need quite a while before we can sort out a series as Snake suggests that has all the ingredients that we have had in this series.

I would like to therefore run an Hsv series, on Monday nights if possible, same time - same places we have raced with this series with the same system, except no tuning.

I would like to propose a slight difference in the handicap for points systems.
8th place is Base at 480bhp

any points a driver has above 8th place he deducts them in bhp
any points a driver has below 8th place he adds them in bhp

So as an example
the first test race to see if the handicaps have an effect we look at the standings before the final race.
and just assume the points as follows.

Also any driver that wins a race must start the next race he enters Q and R on Hard tyres.

-1---16pts---xChris--473 BHP
-2---15pts---Agro--474 BHP
-3---14pts---Sken--475 BHP
-4---13pts---Logic--476 BHP
-5---12pts---Pubes--477 BHP
-6---11pts---SRT--478 BHP
-7---10pts---Fili--479 BHP
-8---09pts---Karsten--BASE 480 BHP
-9---08pts---Snake--481 BHP
10---07pts---Vic--482BHP
11---06pts---Kossu--483 BHP
12---05pts---TnT--484 BHP
13---04pts---Gueven--485 BHP
14---03pts---Karl--486 BHP
15---02pts---Cedbel--487 BHP
16---01pts---Flank--488 BHP

After a few races the standings may well then reflect this

-1---48pts---xChris--460 BHP
-2---45pts---Agro--463 BHP
-3---40pts---Sken--468 BHP
-4---37pts---Logic--471 BHP
-5---36pts---Pubes--472 BHP
-6---30pts---SRT--478 BHP
-7---29pts---Fili--479 BHP
-8---28pts---Karsten--BASE 480 BHP
-9---27pts---Snake--481 BHP
10---23pts---Vic--485BHP
11---22pts---Kossu--486 BHP
12---21pts---TnT--487 BHP
13---20pts---Gueven--488 BHP
14---19pts---Karl--489 BHP
15---18pts---Cedbel--490 BHP
16---17pts---Flank--491 BHP

Last edited:
Congratulations for the winners but specially for the organizers, I was sorry for leaving in the middle of the championship but you guys did a fantastic job, will be looking forward to race some of you soon, in the next season or some competition elsewhere. I will really miss driving this car, unfortunately after this one I didn't drive it anymore (sadly), it was a damn good car and I had pleasure setting it up for each track.

For now I'll stay in GT6 and see how I'll do in GT Academy, maybe eventually I'll try Project Cars but that also means I'll have to get a new wheel to play it as I'm not a fan of using pad (after enjoying so much the wheel it's impossible to go back).

See you guys out there and I might be available for a future series if you guys decide to stay on GT6 :)

I'm the usual useless averager lol :D

Logic, i understand your committement to gt6 (actually it's to the good drivers and friends we made here) but i'll start working on pcars, else we'll never ever be ready to switch until gt6 servers will shut down, i do not think i can manage both games to be honest, so i sadly guess this will be a goodbye, or better i hope, a see you soon. Hope i'll have something ready and good when you'll be ready to move on and embrace the future.

Certainly my ps3 won't live for another serie of endurance racing for it is already vulcan hot after one hour and starts to be slow loading :D

Also it would require extensive training to be half decent with hsv and i really have no more the strenght to endure other extensive beatings up :D

This season killed all the ideas i had about me, my skills, speed, racing and the little pride i had. It might be the best to take myself off the competition for some time, before i get more bitter and deluded than i am now :D

i'm not yet past the two podium chances i had and i still feel were robbed from me :P Little man i am still looking backward lol So i guess starting to plan for something new on pcars might be good for me, before i'll be back to suck as usual on the next serie :D

Congratulations for the winners but specially for the organizers, I was sorry for leaving in the middle of the championship but you guys did a fantastic job, will be looking forward to race some of you soon, in the next season or some competition elsewhere. I will really miss driving this car, unfortunately after this one I didn't drive it anymore (sadly), it was a damn good car and I had pleasure setting it up for each track.

For now I'll stay in GT6 and see how I'll do in GT Academy, maybe eventually I'll try Project Cars but that also means I'll have to get a new wheel to play it as I'm not a fan of using pad (after enjoying so much the wheel it's impossible to go back).

See you guys out there and I might be available for a future series if you guys decide to stay on GT6 :)

Hi Pedro,

I really hope that you will make it to the Final; I’ve noticed that you are already pretty well ranked on the leaderboard. But the competition will be very hard in the final round. All the best and nothing is impossible.👍 You have all our support!! :)

I'm the usual useless averager lol :D

Logic, i understand your committement to gt6 (actually it's to the good drivers and friends we made here) but i'll start working on pcars, else we'll never ever be ready to switch until gt6 servers will shut down, i do not think i can manage both games to be honest, so i sadly guess this will be a goodbye, or better i hope, a see you soon. Hope i'll have something ready and good when you'll be ready to move on and embrace the future.

Certainly my ps3 won't live for another serie of endurance racing for it is already vulcan hot after one hour and starts to be slow loading :D

Also it would require extensive training to be half decent with hsv and i really have no more the strenght to endure other extensive beatings up :D

This season killed all the ideas i had about me, my skills, speed, racing and the little pride i had. It might be the best to take myself off the competition for some time, before i get more bitter and deluded than i am now :D

i'm not yet past the two podium chances i had and i still feel were robbed from me :P Little man i am still looking backward lol So i guess starting to plan for something new on pcars might be good for me, before i'll be back to suck as usual on the next serie :D
Karsten, i am with you on pcars, and will test with you whenever you post you are running one.

I feel at present, until everyone understands and is up to speed with the pcars, the can do's and cant do's of the settings that as we have such a great bunch of guys, we should continue with gt6.

I look forward and love Monday nights and would miss it if we had no races on Mondays.

If you get tests sorted out for Thursdays, i will be sure to join you.

Those who are up for the first test race HSV let me know.

Hi Pedro,

I really hope that you will make it to the Final; I’ve noticed that you are already pretty well ranked on the leaderboard. But the competition will be very hard in the final round. All the best and nothing is impossible.👍 You have all our support!! :)

Thanks a lot for the support my friend :) I still see these rounds as "training" but of course if you can stay up there it's a good sign, but yeah the 4th and final round will be the hardest and the one that people will really focus on putting good times. Anyway we should all give a try, there's nothing to lose :)

NO REPORTED INCIDENTS

Just a few notes on the race ...................re conversations afterwards.

1 Fili and Logic, i have watched the replay, and just cant find where i came back on track alongside you ?

2 TnT and Logic , i have watched the replay from many angles and it does appear in my replay that your car jerks slightly, into me, in fact nearly knocking me off the track. At that point you were certainly behind me, so in my book, i have the right to take the racing line through the fast turns leading up to the bus stop, however for sure if you were alongside me i would never move over onto you, in fact on my replay you are behind then jerk into me, so it may have been a glitchy lag.
Either way mate, i am sorry it wrecked your race and concentration, it certainly was not intentional.

3 Vic and Tnt, Vic i have to say from the replay i watched from Tnt and your car, as far as i can see he did see you coming and moved over to the right of the track, in fact tnt never really made an effort to get going again, i guess he was waiting for you to go past.
You were approaching at high speed and put a wheel on the grass and spun.
Ideally i would say that you could see ahead tnt had an issue, so it probably prudent to back off a bit, however i know thats not something we find easy to do when we are racing, but if it were a stewards incident, i would say that it was a racing incident, and there was certainly no intent there.

NO REPORTED INCIDENTS

Just a few notes on the race ...................re conversations afterwards.

1 Fili and Logic, i have watched the replay, and just cant find where i came back on track alongside you ?

2 TnT and Logic , i have watched the replay from many angles and it does appear in my replay that your car jerks slightly, into me, in fact nearly knocking me off the track. At that point you were certainly behind me, so in my book, i have the right to take the racing line through the fast turns leading up to the bus stop, however for sure if you were alongside me i would never move over onto you, in fact on my replay you are behind then jerk into me, so it may have been a glitchy lag.
Either way mate, i am sorry it wrecked your race and concentration, it certainly was not intentional.

3 Vic and Tnt, Vic i have to say from the replay i watched from Tnt and your car, as far as i can see he did see you coming and moved over to the right of the track, in fact tnt never really made an effort to get going again, i guess he was waiting for you to go past.
You were approaching at high speed and put a wheel on the grass and spun.
Ideally i would say that you could see ahead tnt had an issue, so it probably prudent to back off a bit, however i know thats not something we find easy to do when we are racing, but if it were a stewards incident, i would say that it was a racing incident, and there was certainly no intent there.

You are absolutely right Logic. I watched it this morning before work and it does look like a lag spike and you were ahead of me up to your rear wheel. No incident to report here. :cheers:
On to some HSV racing :gtpflag:

Been quite a bit Online testing Pcars, sadly no one was around or wishing to join up so i run my test alone.

Here are my results of the test runs of GT3 cars i run at Imola. Imola is a complex circuit with various turns from hairpin to tight chicanes, rolling fast turns and fast straight. Some uphill/downhill sections too, so i guess it makes for a pretty good test.

I'll split the cars in tiers; these tiers are with car "as is" so after tuned some might be a surprise.

I'll detail the various cars speed and behaviour with some times around to give an idea. Cars seems pretty well assorted to be honest for there's not great differences in lap times

Medium Tier 1.47 cars

• BMW M3 GT This car drives like a dream, stops in a blast but misses some grunt on the fast sections
  • Ginetta G55 GT3 Better than the M3 but not by a long shot, as the M3 is DRIVEABLE, nice, smooth and easy
These 2 are supposed to be super kind to tires so they might be pretty good too! The twistier tracks are their dream.

Fast Car Tier mid 46s cars

• BMW Z4 A great all around, tends to be a little understeery as it is, has great potential
  • Audi R8 LMS Ultra Takes some time to get used to, but when you do it's very nimble around chicanes and it controls slides like a dream
  • Aston Martin Vantage V12 GT3 It's surprisingly good in twisty sections, has good grunt on engine and is overall very predictable albeit feel heavy on brakes
  • RUF RGT-8 GT3 Now this car is one of those i can't figure out well how to drive; must be me for at times it slides away from corners like an arrow others feels sleepy getting in turns. I think it can be tuned to be great or even superb in the righ hands.

UBER CAR Tier low 46 or high 45
  • Mercedes SLS GT3 This feels like a boat, seems to require turning in ages early for it seems to roll. Also you get the feeling you need to brake ages before each turns. Reason is that it is FAST; massive speed, power and torque. You get surprised by the times you can get out of it! Might be probably hard on tires.
  • Mclaren 12c GT3 The car you do not want to let a fast driver inside :D Fast, easy to control and handle, point at apexes like a dream, feels light while braking, it's forgiving....

At the end of the test the slowest car was at 47.1 and the fastest at 45.9... 1.2 seconds Only between the 8 cars makes up for a really surprisingly close test results.

If anyone will want to help out in test maybe on other tracks, i would be grateful.

I also tested some Online MP options but being alone it didn't work out well lol

Been quite a bit Online testing Pcars, sadly no one was around or wishing to join up so i run my test alone.

Here are my results of the test runs of GT3 cars i run at Imola. Imola is a complex circuit with various turns from hairpin to tight chicanes, rolling fast turns and fast straight. Some uphill/downhill sections too, so i guess it makes for a pretty good test.

I'll split the cars in tiers; these tiers are with car "as is" so after tuned some might be a surprise.

I'll detail the various cars speed and behaviour with some times around to give an idea. Cars seems pretty well assorted to be honest for there's not great differences in lap times

Medium Tier 1.47 cars

• BMW M3 GT This car drives like a dream, stops in a blast but misses some grunt on the fast sections
  • Ginetta G55 GT3 Better than the M3 but not by a long shot, as the M3 is DRIVEABLE, nice, smooth and easy
These 2 are supposed to be super kind to tires so they might be pretty good too! The twistier tracks are their dream.

Fast Car Tier mid 46s cars

• BMW Z4 A great all around, tends to be a little understeery as it is, has great potential
  • Audi R8 LMS Ultra Takes some time to get used to, but when you do it's very nimble around chicanes and it controls slides like a dream
  • Aston Martin Vantage V12 GT3 It's surprisingly good in twisty sections, has good grunt on engine and is overall very predictable albeit feel heavy on brakes
  • RUF RGT-8 GT3 Now this car is one of those i can't figure out well how to drive; must be me for at times it slides away from corners like an arrow others feels sleepy getting in turns. I think it can be tuned to be great or even superb in the righ hands.

UBER CAR Tier low 46 or high 45
  • Mercedes SLS GT3 This feels like a boat, seems to require turning in ages early for it seems to roll. Also you get the feeling you need to brake ages before each turns. Reason is that it is FAST; massive speed, power and torque. You get surprised by the times you can get out of it! Might be probably hard on tires.
  • Mclaren 12c GT3 The car you do not want to let a fast driver inside :D Fast, easy to control and handle, point at apexes like a dream, feels light while braking, it's forgiving....

At the end of the test the slowest car was at 47.1 and the fastest at 45.9... 1.2 seconds Only between the 8 cars makes up for a really surprisingly close test results.

If anyone will want to help out in test maybe on other tracks, i would be grateful.

I also tested some Online MP options but being alone it didn't work out well lol

I'm on PCars atm :)

Mclaren GT3 is my favourite GT car :lol:

pcars

I will be with you on Thursday night.
Can you tell me when and how and the program.

For me I think we should run a one make series. I think we just don't see it as fair when some cars are clearly better than others.

Well it's all finally come to a close!

Quick wrap up on Spa for me, I had virtually 0 practice in the lead up as my focus was hogged by preparation for GTPES QP so that really hurt my pace being right off. I made a couple spins into the last chicane and dropped a wheel too wide out of Turn 18 deeper which sent me left into the wall, I'm sure you all saw my skid marks lol. So had no chance of getting back to the pack without any faster pace unfortunately and ruined my lead into 4th place standings over @Stephen Vann and @filipino1234. With you guys so far up the field I have definitely lost a couple places for the final results, it was good to see both of you back up the front though!

A huge congratulations to @xChris93_ for taking out the championship! That was a mighty season for you mate, with all he handicaps and tight competition up the front for you I'm so impressed and inspired with how many wins you got.
To @GT_Vette and @TazRacing for taking out the Teams Championship also, the pro/am lineups for each team made this the most achievable title I would say but too many dropped balls by Scruderia Fronzini to be in contention unfortunately.

Overall I think I'll finish out 6th in the standings, something I'm a little dissappointed with as 4th was well in my grasp. But the competition between everyone bar @xChris93_ and @GT_Vette proves the closeness between the rest of us and looking back at results there were a few rounds letting me down, Daytona, Monza and Nurburgring especially.

Results aside I still very much enjoyed the whole series, it's been a long 16 weeks (couple races being pushed back) but very fast considering we've reached the end now lol. I've loved racing with each and every one of you, and will always look forward to future races with any of you knowing how well we all got along (in the end ;)) within this series.

The weather inclusion has taught me a lot, although I wish I could still grasp those torrential rain races a little better with consistency. And big lessons on strategy for me with a couple missed shots at the podium at Fuji especially due to running out of fuel are definitely something I have improved on.

To @azidahaka my team mate in Scuderia Fronzini. I'm sorry it was such a big struggle for you mate, always have looked up to you since I joined the back end of last years season, you deserved more with the amount of effort you put into practising, but you and the Lexus just didn't seem to glue together quite well unfortunately :(. I'm sorry I hadn't been the best of team mates in terms of practising with you, sadly our time zones were a little too out of whack to work out nicely but I appreciate so much that you had chosen me to run with you.

Thank you very much @Stephen Vann, @azidahaka and @SkengD for the series organisation, and to all the stewards. Attendance has always been so high and just proves to show how keen we are to always still be involved in each and every round no matter how much some of us may have been struggling in a round. I've loved every moment even wth some frustrations here and there and will certainly be looking forward to another series with everyone again if there be one.

I'll be staying on GT6 until GT7, so I'm glad to read a fair amount of you are also. As I've previously said I have access to PCars but no wheel as of yet so just a bit of off time fun for me until it's possible to become competitive with a wheel, it's just not the same fun on a controller lol. If the HSV series goes ahead I will be all hands on to be involved, without tuning I may have a better chance :P.

The #15 Scuderia Fronzini Lexus will be a historic memory in my garage, it's now my highest mileage car! Had struggled with it in the beginning but managed to get a handle on it and I can say I do quite enjoy racing it, just maybe in dry conditions ;).

I wish everyone the best of luck in their future racing whether it be on GT still or on PCars, and hope to all see you remain on GTP as well :).

pcars

I will be with you on Thursday night.
Can you tell me when and how and the program.

For me I think we should run a one make series. I think we just don't see it as fair when some cars are clearly better than others.

I'm up for that! I'm free Thursday night after 6pm.

Tomorrow i'll Be again testing PCars from around 17:30GMT to 18:45 and after dinner from 20:30 on...

No more one make serie where one is stuck on car that he doesn't like mate. I already had this season killing me, and i spoke my mind about the car not being ok for me at 500hps lol :D Suffered a lot due to that so i do not want other stuck with cars they do not like or enjoy driving.

Also no clue as "some cars are clearly better" as you state when there's only 1 car that looks too good and it can be just taken off if it proves so. All the others from Ginetta to SLS seems will be well balanced when taking into account tires deterioration. In any case those are just test made by myself, and i do not click well with all cars.

In worst case we may just go with Z4, Aston, Audi and RUF for example.

Also this is just the GT3 test, might test GT4 too since they might provide even closer racing... In any case we need people, and mileage to see where issues lie.

Just 1 second off from fastest to slowest on a power track speaks highly of how close are the cars to each other and will be in a whole season.

I've been taking a look about the Online options and seem to have found the proper settings, just need to test them out with some people in :D

Tomorrow i'll Be again testing PCars from around 17:30GMT to 18:45 and after dinner from 20:30 on...

No more one make serie where one is stuck on car that he doesn't like mate. I already had this season killing me, and i spoke my mind about the car not being ok for me at 500hps lol :D Suffered a lot due to that so i do not want other stuck with cars they do not like or enjoy driving.

Also no clue as "some cars are clearly better" as you state when there's only 1 car that looks too good and it can be just taken off if it proves so. All the others from Ginetta to SLS seems will be well balanced when taking into account tires deterioration. In any case those are just test made by myself, and i do not click well with all cars.

In worst case we may just go with Z4, Aston, Audi and RUF for example.

Also this is just the GT3 test, might test GT4 too since they might provide even closer racing... In any case we need people, and mileage to see where issues lie.

Just 1 second off from fastest to slowest on a power track speaks highly of how close are the cars to each other and will be in a whole season.

I've been taking a look about the Online options and seem to have found the proper settings, just need to test them out with some people in :D
Ok thats fine with me.
I will be online waiting on Thursday.

Back