FGTA Motegi 1.5 Hours (GTP_Caine and Glen-Alz-81 class winners)Finished 

• Thread starter Brutaka
  • 213 comments

Should GT3 cars use RS and RM tires while Trophy use RM and RH tires?

• Yes; GT3 RS and RM

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • No; RM and RH for both classes

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • other; Specify

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The Driver's briefing has been added to post #3, 1 week til the race :gtpflag:

cant wait for it mate, hopfully all sign ups will join for the event, mutli class is so much more fun with the cars passing lapping.

maybe Wednesday put out another register and add every1 to your friends list on psn, also on adding on psn, put the time and date of race and ask them to confirm if they are attending or not ;)👍

cant wait for it mate, hopfully all sign ups will join for the event, mutli class is so much more fun with the cars passing lapping.

maybe Wednesday put out another register and add every1 to your friends list on psn, also on adding on psn, put the time and date of race and ask them to confirm if they are attending or not ;)👍
Will do 👍

Something just came up, and I won't be able to make the race:(. The one Friday...:grumpy:

Good luck guys, was looking forward to this one:(.

There is a good possibility that there will be wet weather occuring during this race, we will be racing according to what the weather is in real life, So get some wet weather practice in soon!

Bonsoir,

95% sure I'll be here now Brutaka, so you can drop me on the grid list if you want 👍, if for any reason I can't make it I'll give you a lot of notice. Not really done much practice but I'll get some in before the weeks out - not sure the last time I used racing tires, the grip has taken some real adjusting too :P. Won't be using TC either, so I hope it's not mandatory!

Bonsoir,

95% sure I'll be here now Brutaka, so you can drop me on the grid list if you want 👍, if for any reason I can't make it I'll give you a lot of notice. Not really done much practice but I'll get some in before the weeks out - not sure the last time I used racing tires, the grip has taken some real adjusting too :P. Won't be using TC either, so I hope it's not mandatory!
You're in luck, no driving aid is mandatory ;)
Car #?

Wet weather isn't exactly the best in GT, but I'm up for it. Expect lots of offs.
Weather is fine as long as its on fixed wet/dry. When you have weather change turned on, it can go from 0-100% in 1 minute, and then back to 0% just as quick, regardless of your weather and time settings. Time change makes absolutely no difference to the speed of weather change.

Sorry for the delay on the weather forecast but I can now confirm that there will be rain.... a lot of it :lol:. It is predicted to be thunderstorms with an 80% chance of rain, and with that, I suggest having rain start at 80% fixed with high surface water amounts, any objections?

Back