FGTA Motegi 1.5 Hours (GTP_Caine and Glen-Alz-81 class winners)Finished 

• Thread starter Brutaka
  • 213 comments

Should GT3 cars use RS and RM tires while Trophy use RM and RH tires?

• Yes; GT3 RS and RM

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • No; RM and RH for both classes

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • other; Specify

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I will be opening a practice lobby with rain in about 30 minutes, If you haven't sent me a friend request do it now, either way I will send you one tomorrow.

I have sent a friend request to all members, bar the reserves, Please accept the friend request if you confirm you can participate and ADD ME BEFORE I OPEN THE RACE LOBBY. I cannot stress this enough, If you do not add me before, then you will not be able to enter the room.

Still can't fully guarantee I will be there, if I am not in the lobby by quarter to race start time please feel free to give my spot to a reserve

I'm afraid a good friend of mine has decided to celebrate his birthday a day before he notches up a digit, hence I'm now not going to be free tonight - or if I am later I certainly won't be in a condition to race =/.

Personally I didn't see what was wrong with Saturday. Sorry :indiff:.

I'm afraid a good friend of mine has decided to celebrate his birthday a day before he notches up a digit, hence I'm now not going to be free tonight - or if I am later I certainly won't be in a condition to race =/.

Personally I didn't see what was wrong with Saturday. Sorry :indiff:.
Just when I was looking forward to racing with you again. :(

Ugh, really hate to do this. But I'll have to pass this race, something just came up and I can't delay it. I was looking forward to this race, and now I can't come. Really sorry about this.

I apologize for any timezone confusions, i used to be GMT-6 when I made this thread but now i'm GMT-5 :banghead:
I was hoping that the event countdown would clear up any confusions.

Sorry guys I didn't get home till half an hour past the start time. Gutted to have missed it but hey-ho there's always next time. Hope for everyone participating it was a good race :cheers:

Back