FGTA Motegi 1.5 Hours (GTP_Caine and Glen-Alz-81 class winners)Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brutaka
  • 213 comments
  • 11,509 views

Should GT3 cars use RS and RM tires while Trophy use RM and RH tires?

  • Yes; GT3 RS and RM

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • No; RM and RH for both classes

    Votes: 11 73.3%
  • other; Specify

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    15
I will be opening a practice lobby with rain in about 30 minutes, If you haven't sent me a friend request do it now, either way I will send you one tomorrow.
 
Room Open: 1472-6118-3701-4256-0371

Lobby Closed
 
Last edited:
50/50 chance that I can make this, will give a definite answer by Friday night though
 
I have sent a friend request to all members, bar the reserves, Please accept the friend request if you confirm you can participate and ADD ME BEFORE I OPEN THE RACE LOBBY. I cannot stress this enough, If you do not add me before, then you will not be able to enter the room.
 
I'll manage to enter in the server about 15 minutes before the race starts, I hope there's no problem.
 
Still can't fully guarantee I will be there, if I am not in the lobby by quarter to race start time please feel free to give my spot to a reserve
 
I'm afraid a good friend of mine has decided to celebrate his birthday a day before he notches up a digit, hence I'm now not going to be free tonight - or if I am later I certainly won't be in a condition to race =/.

Personally I didn't see what was wrong with Saturday. Sorry :indiff:.
 
I'm afraid a good friend of mine has decided to celebrate his birthday a day before he notches up a digit, hence I'm now not going to be free tonight - or if I am later I certainly won't be in a condition to race =/.

Personally I didn't see what was wrong with Saturday. Sorry :indiff:.
Just when I was looking forward to racing with you again. :(
 
Just when I was looking forward to racing with you again. :(

I'll be sure to rely the disappointment of an enthusiastic Gran Turismo playing Brazilian teenager to my friend in the hope the guilt will absolutely ruin his night 👍.
 
1 hour until qualifying!
 
Last edited:
Ugh, really hate to do this. But I'll have to pass this race, something just came up and I can't delay it. I was looking forward to this race, and now I can't come. Really sorry about this.
 
Ugh, really hate to do this. But I'll have to pass this race, something just came up and I can't delay it. I was looking forward to this race, and now I can't come. Really sorry about this.
Thanks for letting me know mate
 
I apologize for any timezone confusions, i used to be GMT-6 when I made this thread but now i'm GMT-5 :banghead:
I was hoping that the event countdown would clear up any confusions.
 
I apologize for any timezone confusions, i used to be GMT-6 when I made this thread but now i'm GMT-5 :banghead:
I was hoping that the event countdown would clear up any confusions.

thanks for that :guilty:
 
Sorry guys I didn't get home till half an hour past the start time. Gutted to have missed it but hey-ho there's always next time. Hope for everyone participating it was a good race :cheers:
 
Back