• yes 1 drop score

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • yes 2 drop scores

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • no dropped scores

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
well to those who turned up, thank you, it was a fun race. the tyres work better than i thought. race 2 crank and glacc ran off while smiley and i battled, it would have been the opposite race 3.

i'd just like to mention track limits. 2 WHEELS BETWEEN WHITE LINE AT ALL TIMES! @Glacc3751 you were quite aggresive on track limits, but @Betty blue , that was completely appalling, consider this your warning.
i want a good standard here. i have stewards who i know love their racing and any corner cutting is not acceptable. if people are found to be consistently cutting, penalties will be awarded

anyway, good racing. any objections to season start next week?

i'm using a legal lane mate. If i was cutting just like what you 're saying, i 'll simply get a penalty.

Then why i haven't got a penalty?
its slightly off the track and its slows me down BTW.
Because it was just a race for fun, and not a regular season race. And it's not the games penalty system your going by, it the stewards penalty system, which is 2 wheels inside the white lines. And yes, going wide at that corner can gain you time.

The corner in question reminds me of the exit of turn 4 on nurb gp but if you put a wheel over the white line there, you do get penalised for it so i was very surprised to see Fishylocked taking it so wide. Anyway, that's what the test was for, so we know our boundaries next time :)

i tried the penalty system. i purposelly cut a corner to test in free run and it didn't do anything, so we cant trust PD (again)
@Betty blue at stowe you ran over the white line and astro, same at chapel. i dont care if the game let you off, i wont. rules clearly state 2 wheels between white lines
as we said it was only a test. the RM tyres worked better than i thought

yeah i know it will
however no advantage will be gained. the object of racing is to go as fast as the track allows you. not going wide at the link would slow everybody down. you can't decide to go wide just because its faster, stay in the white lines
i understand that everyone makes mistakes, especially in the heat of a race. not going to pretend i've never done it once or twice, we're only human (except for john) but doing it intentionally lap after lap after lap is not acceptable.
rant over, im apologise to those who made the racing fun last night.

I'll be ready :) I'll try to get some of my PSN friends to join too because we really need more players for this.
I was in a championship in GT5 hosted by Burnout_Addict, The top 3 finishers received PSN vouchers. Maybe you could do that also to entice more players ;)

Last edited:
i guess we'll start wednesday then. i think numbers are ok to start and we'll get more as we're rolling.

Round 1 - Willow Springs (Big Willow)
Will announce laps tomorrow. if everyone can have the corret team colours and numbers. Forecast showing thunder with 50% chance of rain, so best bring some wets

Back