[FGTA - WGTC] [S2] Thanks for a great season! Merry Christmas everyone!Finished 

• Thread starter gtpcaine
  • 2,907 comments
Season 2 is looking to be huge :D Thanks to all that has signed up :cheers: :gtpflag:

As season 1 is still being completed and the start of season 2 is a long way off yet, drivers not racing on season 1 race days are welcome to get some preseason testing going.

As the season 2 car's are still to be tested, spec'd and balanced, I would suggest you test some of the
existing season 1 cars [link]but if you can all have some track time together, it will just give you all some track time together in the car's while the rest of us are racing.

It also seems we have 2 AM spaces available in season 1 if anyone would like to join mid season for some more racing :D

We have:
1x SLS GT3 - Kamikaze Racing - PRO team mate: @HMilan21 - AM team mate - Pulled out, space open.
1x Nissan GT-R - THAR - PRO team mate: @Ninners - AM team mate - no contact for 2 events, space open.

Just registered for season 2 and sent friend request to Mikey and Caine.

I looked at the season 1 car specs, for the new cars is it worth testing them around the same hp figure as season 1 cars or are the new regs way different?

Just registered for season 2 and sent friend request to Mikey and Caine.

I looked at the season 1 car specs, for the new cars is it worth testing them around the same hp figure as season 1 cars or are the new regs way different?

The current cars will be lighter come season 2. 👍

I'm pretty sure the cars will stay at the same PP, so with the weight off the power limiter will need to be adjusted slightly to meet the regs.

UPDATE TO TEAM STATUS
Hoping to move up to PRO class (unless I am graded otherwise)
If this happens, this is what my team will look like:

• Car: Honda HSV-010 GT
  • Team: Keihin-Muttonfudge Racing
  • Colour: N/A (will use the actual Keihin car, not base model)
  • Drivers: TheLuigi755/Luigi755 - TBA/TBA

UPDATE TO TEAM STATUS
Hoping to move up to PRO class (unless I am graded otherwise)
If this happens, this is what my team will look like:

• Car: Honda HSV-010 GT
  • Team: Keihin-Muttonfudge Racing
  • Colour: N/A (will use the actual Keihin car, not base model)
  • Drivers: TheLuigi755/Luigi755 - TBA/TBA
Team and car selections are not open yet, once all drivers have been graded then they will open, please read the "Team formations and car selections" section of the OP 👍

haha just saw that :lol:

So what is the difference from AM and PRO?
Pace :D all done on grading results, quickest drivers will make up the PRO field and the rest will be AM's 👍

Just 1 thing though, if you put your name down, you will be expected to stick to it, if you decide to leave that will be your only chance done!

Pace :D all done on grading results, quickest drivers will make up the PRO field and the rest will be AM's 👍

Just 1 thing though, if you put your name down, you will be expected to stick to it, if you decide to leave that will be your only chance done!
hmmm. I sent a PM :D

WAIT! Could I be a reserve driver?

Just so this is official...

I signed up, but I want to be a reserve driver ONLY (As for Season 2) Reason being, I am moving in the beginning of May. My PS3 will be on a truck. So If anyone cant make the races at the beginning of May, I wont be able to fill you in.

Just so this is official...

I signed up, but I want to be a reserve driver ONLY (As for Season 2) Reason being, I am moving in the beginning of May. My PS3 will be on a truck. So If anyone cant make the races at the beginning of May, I wont be able to fill you in.
Look at the calendar and the drivers debrief :banghead:

Back