[FGTA - WGTC] [S2] Thanks for a great season! Merry Christmas everyone!Finished 

• Thread starter gtpcaine
  • 2,907 comments
Dont think clarkys posted, i think he's filled out a driver registration could you check đź‘Ť
Just noticed, he has put for SLS but will have to take the GT-R as it is the only spare car :D

Haha wow if I really make it in to PRO I'll have a tough time. Seeing you, RS and caine in 5th - 7th makes me a bit scared. ;)
None of us have had a great start to season 1, I didn't even make the 1st race :(
Also we all have a 0 score to drop at the moment, so it is a little close than it looks once that is taken off :D

None of us have had a great start to season 1, I didn't even make the 1st race :(
Also we all have a 0 score to drop at the moment, so it is a little close than it looks once that is taken off :D
I never understood the point of dropping a 0 score. How does it tighten up the championship?

Sorry for the triple post, this one is to welcome @PASM to season 2, JUST 1 SPACE REMAINS! :D

Yeah, I was just gonna post that I'd very much like to join this series. I'm impressed by the way the series are organised by FGTA. I've been looking for a good Sportscars series to join and seeing the selection of cars on this one, it is looking great!

Car testing is progressing nicely :D

Due to RL commitments and GTA releasin on Monday, I would guess it will be about 1 month before we are ready to release any provisional spec's, as we can now put the power where we like without fear of not being able to spec check it, we want to make sure the car's are perfect, we have a spreadsheet we are keeping track of times on and there will be so much data there we should be able to provide some very balanced car's.

We will have:
4 track's, 6 driver's, an exact average of the car's lap times from all 6 drivers at each track, then we have the average of all 6 drivers on all 4 tracks, they include before and after pit tyres, and then also finds the overall average of both tyres.

Once all the data is in, we will be able to see how close the car's are over all that data :D

To have a look, here is a sample version [link] (I will add some random sample times in, to show how it will work)

Car testing is progressing nicely :D

Due to RL commitments and GTA releasin on Monday, I would guess it will be about 1 month before we are ready to release any provisional spec's, as we can now put the power where we like without fear of not being able to spec check it, we want to make sure the car's are perfect, we have a spreadsheet we are keeping track of times on and there will be so much data there we should be able to provide some very balanced car's.

We will have:
4 track's, 6 driver's, an exact average of the car's lap times from all 6 drivers at each track, then we have the average of all 6 drivers on all 4 tracks, they include before and after pit tyres, and then also finds the overall average of both tyres.

Once all the data is in, we will be able to see how close the car's are over all that data :D

To have a look, here is a sample version [link] (I will add some random sample times in, to show how it will work)
nice! Cant wait! even though im reserve :lol: What about GTA? I dont play M games...

Looks like there is a spare BMW Z4 going for any AM that want's it, if you can race today even better ;)

Back