[FGTA - WGTC] [S2] Thanks for a great season! Merry Christmas everyone!Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter gtpcaine
  • 2,907 comments
  • 167,695 views
Dont think clarkys posted, i think he's filled out a driver registration could you check 👍
Just noticed, he has put for SLS but will have to take the GT-R as it is the only spare car :D
 
Sorry for the triple post, this one is to welcome @PASM to season 2, JUST 1 SPACE REMAINS! :D
 
Well the guys we know from season 1, have a look at the standings ;)
Haha wow if I really make it in to PRO I'll have a tough time. Seeing you, RS and caine in 5th - 7th makes me a bit scared. ;)
 
Haha wow if I really make it in to PRO I'll have a tough time. Seeing you, RS and caine in 5th - 7th makes me a bit scared. ;)
None of us have had a great start to season 1, I didn't even make the 1st race :(
Also we all have a 0 score to drop at the moment, so it is a little close than it looks once that is taken off :D
 
None of us have had a great start to season 1, I didn't even make the 1st race :(
Also we all have a 0 score to drop at the moment, so it is a little close than it looks once that is taken off :D
I never understood the point of dropping a 0 score. How does it tighten up the championship?
 
I never understood the point of dropping a 0 score. How does it tighten up the championship?
Because drop their worse score, if that wasn't 0, then they lose points.
 
Sorry for the triple post, this one is to welcome @PASM to season 2, JUST 1 SPACE REMAINS! :D

Yeah, I was just gonna post that I'd very much like to join this series. I'm impressed by the way the series are organised by FGTA. I've been looking for a good Sportscars series to join and seeing the selection of cars on this one, it is looking great!
 
Yeah, I was just gonna post that I'd very much like to join this series. I'm impressed by the way the series are organised by FGTA. I've been looking for a good Sportscars series to join and seeing the selection of cars on this one, it is looking great!
Welcome mate, nice to see you. Hope you enjoy it!
 
Car testing is progressing nicely :D

Due to RL commitments and GTA releasin on Monday, I would guess it will be about 1 month before we are ready to release any provisional spec's, as we can now put the power where we like without fear of not being able to spec check it, we want to make sure the car's are perfect, we have a spreadsheet we are keeping track of times on and there will be so much data there we should be able to provide some very balanced car's.

We will have:
4 track's, 6 driver's, an exact average of the car's lap times from all 6 drivers at each track, then we have the average of all 6 drivers on all 4 tracks, they include before and after pit tyres, and then also finds the overall average of both tyres.

Once all the data is in, we will be able to see how close the car's are over all that data :D

To have a look, here is a sample version [link] (I will add some random sample times in, to show how it will work)
 
Car testing is progressing nicely :D

Due to RL commitments and GTA releasin on Monday, I would guess it will be about 1 month before we are ready to release any provisional spec's, as we can now put the power where we like without fear of not being able to spec check it, we want to make sure the car's are perfect, we have a spreadsheet we are keeping track of times on and there will be so much data there we should be able to provide some very balanced car's.

We will have:
4 track's, 6 driver's, an exact average of the car's lap times from all 6 drivers at each track, then we have the average of all 6 drivers on all 4 tracks, they include before and after pit tyres, and then also finds the overall average of both tyres.

Once all the data is in, we will be able to see how close the car's are over all that data :D

To have a look, here is a sample version [link] (I will add some random sample times in, to show how it will work)
nice! Cant wait! even though im reserve :lol: What about GTA? I dont play M games...
 
oh TT means Time Trials i assume... I can dot those, just not the final qualli to enter the championship
Only the best in the nation/world go on to finals.
 
yea, im not one... yet. The WGTC (Even though im reserve) Will be great practice for real life racing 👍
Your planning on being a professional racing driver?
 
Your planning on being a professional racing driver?
well, hopefully... I might be an Automotive Engineer and go to Clemson University and do their ICAR program, it works with BMW

IDK... Race car driver is preferred :lol:
 
Looks like there is a spare BMW Z4 going for any AM that want's it, if you can race today even better ;)
 
Looks like there is a spare BMW Z4 going for any AM that want's it, if you can race today even better ;)
ITS TODAY? wow... better look at the calendar... Do I have to go? Since im reserve
 
Back