[FGTA - WGTC] [S2] Thanks for a great season! Merry Christmas everyone!Finished 

• Thread starter gtpcaine
  • 2,907 comments
I don't mean to sound like a douche or anything or seem that way towards people but I've come from and used to run lobbies or 4-10 on Forza online racing leagues and we always had the right people in the lobbies. I used to host a lot, prior to the race "even though it's easier on Xbox to join a lobby and do a direct invite" I would have a list of who was in my lobby, what cars and what specs they are meant to be for that car. If someone didn't join and there was a few minutes before qualify we would message them a maximum of 3 times, if they don't respond or join after that them we would run without them. There was a long time from the lobby being open to qualifying started
We (hosts/stewards) did have a list of car specs right next to us, and did know who was supposed to be in what lobby. That information has also been in the OP. If someone still didn't know what was going on, they clearly didn't read the rules. And if they didn't know about something, they had plenty of time to ask. And about qualifying, it started exactly at it's scheduled start time(as listed in the rules).

My thoughts on Bathurst. First off I managed to completely fail with the setup, I changed it to the worse just before the quali which frustrated me... Race went pretty good, no crashing and the stints on mediums were great, so just 20 mins before the end (lying in second place overall) one moment of being unconcentrated and BANG. As if this one wouldn't be enough I managed to crash 3 more times with damage afterwards... In only 20 minutes... I'm sorry for Caine who hit me in a high speed section. All in all it's a race to forget, at least the last 20 minutes :grumpy:
One thing which surprised me a lot was my position in contrast to my pace! My fastest lap was a 1'57.4 and this on the medium tyre! So being 2 secs slower than the fastest lap normally wouldn't give me a 2nd place but somehow... Alright, I'm looking forward to Suzuka, this track should suit my car way better than that stupid hill in Australia. ;)

My thoughts on Bathurst. First off I managed to completely fail with the setup, I changed it to the worse just before the quali which frustrated me... Race went pretty good, no crashing and the stints on mediums were great, so just 20 mins before the end (lying in second place overall) one moment of being unconcentrated and BANG. As if this one wouldn't be enough I managed to crash 3 more times with damage afterwards... In only 20 minutes... I'm sorry for Caine who hit me in a high speed section. All in all it's a race to forget, at least the last 20 minutes :grumpy:
One thing which surprised me a lot was my position in contrast to my pace! My fastest lap was a 1'57.4 and this on the medium tyre! So being 2 secs slower than the fastest lap normally wouldn't give me a 2nd place but somehow... Alright, I'm looking forward to Suzuka, this track should suit my car way better than that stupid hill in Australia. ;)
your car should decimate the first sector, with a stuck on tune I was .6 quicker in the Lexus than the Zonda

20140809_193526.jpg
We (hosts/stewards) did have a list of car specs right next to us, and did know who was supposed to be in what lobby. That information has also been in the OP. If someone still didn't know what was going on, they clearly didn't read the rules. And if they didn't know about something, they had plenty of time to ask. And about qualifying, it started exactly at it's scheduled start time(as listed in the rules).

Also
20140809_193508.jpg
Photos are taking I

in the Pro room it's was all fine, but what went on in the AM room seemed to kick up a fuss, but I only said what I said as an opinion and not to seem like a douche to anyone

Personally I think @roberte had a lot of dramas to deal with and he handled everything professionally for it to improve Racers need to respect that there needs to be one voice and let the host be in charge any problems thereafter need to be dealt with post race in drivers race report, theres bound to be teething issues but for it to flow there needs to be one voice everyone listens to, too many cooks and all that :)

Time table is kept for running the event, the host is the fixed point, stewards are there to help host.

in my personal opinion we here to race on race day.

Thats the difference from gaming on GT6 to Sim racing on GT6, this is virtual simulated Race Event. Im here to race, not give a fcuk about whos in or whos and all the rest of it, its not my problem. If it doesnt concern me then i dont worry about it. All I need to do is follow the rules are race my fastest within them.

But like I said all this is my personal opinion.

im a steward here so it does concern me we asked upon.

Finished on a 52.1 last night on fullish fuel, 3 or 4 laps out the tank...still seeing a few tenths yet. :)
if I could get final sector right and both degnas i'll get a 51 but just screw it up everytime. But I can't carry as much speed on the pad compared to wheel users

Ps3 is fooked . Got internet 3 days after my go live date..but no ps3 . Just freezes on start up .. what can i do if anything ppl ?

I will be absent from the next race as I am moving at that date.

RIP will need a reserve driver to fill in for me. So anyone who's free, please message me or Merlin.

All cars feel like it with the weight round here :/ I've tested 4 cars and the car which is easiest to drive is the Lexus with a 52.6 with a bolt on tune. The worst is the GTR with a 53.6

Latest Posts

Back