[FGTA - WGTC] [S2] Thanks for a great season! Merry Christmas everyone!Finished 

• Thread starter gtpcaine
  • 2,907 comments
Even so, it says in the rules that it is the responsibility of the drivers to make sure they have the room host on their friends list. So if they haven't done this by the time the lobby is open, then as far as I'm concerned, tough luck for them. Why should we mess around and open a new lobby, or delay proceedings just to add a friend.
So yes, if he complained because the race had to be delayed because of those reasons, then I'm sorry but I agree with him. A lot of effort goes into organising and running the races, if people are only giving 50%, it's not worth our time.

Anyway, end of discussion. I'm sure everyone will be on each others friends lists in a fortnights time.
Good.

.53 high, I need some work on my setup, my car actually feels like this

6baf8dbb0.jpg
Shut up the VXR Vectra is an awesome car! just because JC cant drive doesn't mean the car is ****... and im not saying this because I have the same car just disguised as a Saab 93 2.8T v6! :D

Shut up the VXR Vectra is an awesome car! just because JC cant drive doesn't mean the car is ****... and im not saying this because I have the same car just disguised as a Saab 93 2.8T v6! :D
Change it to the Holden VXR8 and i would agree, that is an awesome car. However, i despise all EU Vauxhall's. I'm a Ford man myself. Which gives me a hard choice while watching V8SC's... Holden/Ford.....

Go Merc! :lol:

I was thinking about suzuka,. after hairpin curve and before the 200R there is a chicane, do you think we could use that just so it makes a different kind of layout for us exclusive to this series. Maybe.

Back