[FGTA - WGTC] [S2] Thanks for a great season! Merry Christmas everyone!Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter gtpcaine
  • 2,907 comments
  • 167,705 views
Who's hosting the AM room?
 
Urgent: Can anyone please tell me my grading results?
 


So this page on the calendar is inaccurate, even if we are on GMT +1...

Okay, so if what I've been shaping today around is wrong, what time am I required to be in for spec check @MatheusBond.
 
AM Timetable

Room Opens:
16:30 GMT (5:30pm BST)
Free Practice Ends: 17:30 GMT (6:30pm BST)
Spec Checks: 17:30 GMT (6:30pm BST)
Qualifying: 17:35 - 17:50 GMT (6:35pm - 6:50pm BST)
Grid Formation: 17:55 GMT (6:55pm BST)
Race: 18:00 - 20:00 GMT (7:00pm - 9:00pm BST)

PRO Timetable

Room Opens: 17:30 GMT (6:30pm BST)
Free Practice Ends: 18:30 GMT (7:30pm BST)
Spec Checks: 18:30 GMT (7:30pm BST)
Qualifying: 18:35 - 18:50 GMT (7:35pm - 7:50pm BST)
Grid Formation: 18:55 GMT (7:55pm BST)
Race: 19:00 - 21:00 GMT (8:00pm - 10:00pm BST)
 
AM Timetable

Room Opens:
16:30 GMT (5:30pm BST)
Free Practice Ends: 17:30 GMT (6:30pm BST)
Spec Checks: 17:30 GMT (6:30pm BST)
Qualifying: 17:35 - 17:50 GMT (6:35pm - 6:50pm BST)
Grid Formation: 17:55 GMT (6:55pm BST)
Race: 18:00 - 20:00 GMT (7:00pm - 9:00pm BST)

Oh jeeze. This is going to be a tight one.
 
Since I can't get any support from my teammates, I will be dropping down to reserve. I will also not be available for today, sadly. Maybe next season, when I can find teammates that actually back me up when I need them. Sorry again for the trouble... :guilty:
 
Since Caine is gone, I give you permission to race in the Pro room.

Thank you very much. Which driver am I going to replace? I would like to cover for GTP_PASM or VELOCI_2NR.
 
Thank you very much. Which driver am I going to replace? I would like to cover for GTP_PASM or VELOCI_2NR.
Veloci is now a reserve driver, so I think it would be best to fill in for @PASM
 
Just a reminder to everyone, Pro room is scheduled to open in 50 min. It may be open sooner.
 
Alrighty, once @Leoni Dias can accept the FR, I'll open the room. This is to avoid the glitch where he won't be able to join if he accepts the FR while the room is already open.👍
 
Pro lobby open.

Edit: never mind. PS3 froze.
 
All make sure you cycled modem/router as well as normal routine
Cheers and check 6
 
Having bad internet issues at the moment so can't make the race and my wheel is a big problem so I'm afraid I'm gonna have to pull out, if there is any change I will let you know. I can't race without being very slow and a danger to race against. If a reserve driver would like to step in I'm in a Nissan gtr. Sorry guys
 
Power outage due to CB (thunderstorm) and lightning strike...damn had a nice bottom mid pack going. Got over nerves and was just cruising. Not a server DC.
 
Pedals glitching up with brake pedal "sticking" Had to abort my first lap to un plug and plug back but the best conditions were gone by then.
 
@Litchi Our organization isn't the problem here, it's the fact that people cannot connect to the room. Blaming Stiggy or any of the series organizers makes no sense when the issues we're having are out of their control. This procedure has been run for over a season now and has had no issues.
 
@Litchi Our organization isn't the problem here, it's the fact that people cannot connect to the room. Blaming Stiggy or any of the series organizers makes no sense when the issues we're having are out of their control. This procedure has been run for over a season now and has had no issues.
It also doesn't help when people don't read the rules, and don't know what is going on.
 
Terrible performance. Sorry AM guys.
 
Terrible performance. Sorry AM guys.
Nah, you were pretty good. The couple of fights we had were nice. You're welcome to race again.

Race went without a hitch. Track never got wet enough, so I hope you all remembered the 50 min rule!!
 
Back