[FGTA - WGTC] [S2] Thanks for a great season! Merry Christmas everyone!Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter gtpcaine
  • 2,907 comments
  • 167,695 views
A funny episode

I pitted on lap 11 glenalz comes in from what i think is 2 or more sec down, and his pit is 2 spots infront
He passes me and exits first even though i just added 2 ltrs of fuel :dunce:
 
It wasn't wet in the end, fail on your part.


I'm fully aware of that incident, I apologized after the race. I was just going too fast and was already on the apex, it could've been worse if I tried to slow down there.
U on drugs ? What you on about wasnt wet in the end . Get a fckin grip . Speak 4 what you know to be fact .n jogg on .ffs
 
He said that if the water goes over 25% you don't need to change to the mediums.
No soft to med tyre change as it was a wet race that failed . Did you do 50 min on Rm tyres ? & did you go soft medium soft . And win . Wonder fckin why Ffs
 
No soft to med tyre change as it was a wet race that failed . Did you do 50 min on Rm tyres ? & did you go soft medium soft . And win . Wonder fckin why Ffs
IT was changeable weather! There was no guarantee whether it was going to rain or not.

I did soft,med,med,soft,soft like everybody else WHO was racing did. Seems you have a problem.

Nobody said it was a wet race, people said there was a chance it could rain.
 
Its only declared wet race once it reaches 25% water no matter what the intention of the room settings.
 
Its only declared wet race once it reaches 25% water no matter what the intention of the room settings.
This. I took a gamble hoping the rain didn't come and it didn't which mean't I was good for the sprint to the finish.

Apparently there was 1 in 5 chance of raining too!
 
IT was changeable weather! There was no guarantee whether it was going to rain or not.

I did soft,med,med,soft,soft like everybody else WHO was racing did. Seems you have a problem.

Nobody said it was a wet race, people said there was a chance it could rain.

Some people in the AM room did the same strategy and I was wondering why actually. I did both med stints at the very end as I was thinking that who knows maybe weather will change and it will get wet at the end so that I could avoid running the meds.
Did I miss something in my thinking?
 
Some people in the AM room did the same strategy and I was wondering why actually. I did both med stints at the very end as I was thinking that who knows maybe weather will change and it will get wet at the end so that I could avoid running the meds.
Did I miss something in my thinking?
I was thinking about doing this same actually. I was hoping to do 2 stints to complete the first hour and leave mediums to the last 52mins. I pitted 25mins in and I thought I couldn't do that without making 3 stops instead of 2 which I would have liked to so just rolled the dice and when all the cars in front were on mediums I had fresher and faster tyres. I had nothing to lose really.
 
Last edited:
Enjoy the series lads .
Dont let me affect the results . GL
 
Some people in the AM room did the same strategy and I was wondering why actually. I did both med stints at the very end as I was thinking that who knows maybe weather will change and it will get wet at the end so that I could avoid running the meds.
Did I miss something in my thinking?
No, perfectly reasonable. I figured it wasn't going to rain once I saw the counter go down to 0%, so I changed my strategy and ran just like @Ninners did (S, M, M, S, S).
 
Some people in the AM room did the same strategy and I was wondering why actually. I did both med stints at the very end as I was thinking that who knows maybe weather will change and it will get wet at the end so that I could avoid running the meds.
Did I miss something in my thinking?
I started Q on softs so I stuck with them for about 10 or so laps then I switched to meds. (Meds were the prime tire I believe)
 
Removed from thread peace at last .
 
@HAMILTONR and @BEjamin please take all your complaints and incident reports in your incident reports or pm to stewards or the organiser. If you keep stirring things up and cursing in the thread it will not be tolerated and penalties will be given out.

So please, keep calm and report to the stewards.
 
Only got up to 6%, then dropped. For now, I'm the winner. It might change once the official results come out.
Where did Revoy finish?
 
My race went ok. Finished about where I expected to (middle), had some good battles with @RS__96__oO including going pretty much side by side throughout the esses. Also sorry rs for going abnormally slow through 130R at one point. I had to slow down on entry because I had my right wheels on the grass.
 
Back