FGTC4 - Formula Gran Turismo Championship 4Finished 

Thread tidied up. I also believe @SonnyCrocket is no longer welcome in this thread.

I'm sure you hacking. :lol: Greatly appreciated!

Guys it's Montreal GP this week-end, I just moved in the big city couples days ago, it was my idea in part the exhibition race, please, post-poned this race at Spa it is my favorite race with FGT. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Sunday I'm busy at St-Helene Island.

I'm sure you hacking. :lol: Greatly appreciated!

Guys it's Montreal GP this week-end, I just moved in the big city couples days ago, it was my idea in part the exhibition race, please, post-poned this race at Spa it is my favorite race with FGT. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Sunday I'm busy at St-Helene Island.
Oh for heavens sake Maxx :lol:. How come you think I suggested to maybe use a user created Montreal-GP track to you on Wednesday :lol:?

Okay, then if you will not be able to make it we will save Spa for another Sunday mate, but now we must choose another track for this Sunday.

Well, I'm up for suggestions for this Sunday's race then fellas.

Just for a goof, I did a few laps by myself last night at Tsukuba and I gotta say that the whole negative talk about that it's too short is a bit overblown. Yes it's a little short at 1.27 miles but aside from it's length, it's truly a genuine Formulaesque track.

Also, the short nature of the track would create more traffic which would bring a much needed element into 16 car limited races... Well, I'm just thinking out loud here and would love to hear some suggestions from you guys.

Oh for heavens sake Maxx :lol:. How come you think I suggested to maybe use a user created Montreal-GP track to you on Wednesday :lol:?

Okay, then if you will not be able to make it we will save Spa for another Sunday mate, but now we must choose another track for this Sunday.

Well, I'm up for suggestions for this Sunday's race then fellas.

Just for a goof, I did a few laps by myself last night at Tsukuba and I gotta say that the whole negative talk about that it's too short is a bit overblown. Yes it's a little short at 1.27 miles but aside from it's length, it's truly a genuine Formulaesque track.

Also, the short nature of the track would create more traffic which would bring a much needed element into 16 car limited races... Well, I'm just thinking out loud here and would love to hear some suggestions from you guys.

Tsubuka could be a very interesting track in my opinion tho
Other suggestions from my side would be Bathurst and special stage Route 5

Tsubuka could be a very interesting track in my opinion tho
Other suggestions from my side would be Bathurst and special stage Route 5
I'm telling you guys just give Tsukuba a try.

The problem with Bathurst is the lag brother, especially the downhill twistys section there bro, and as far as SSR5 goes, I'd love to but we already had done it during the season.

Trial Mountain Reverse would be my pick because it's been a track that has been on our radar but we've never added it to the schedule quite yet.

So after talking to IP, we think just sticking with SPA tomorrow and next week might be the best idea for now. Considering it's short notice and not too many have given their opinion :).

I guess you can say that Spa will be like our Barcelona practice track :lol:.

So guys, let's just stick with Spa for these next 2 weeks and this way y'all could get some practice time in tonight, and Maxx doesn't kill me for missing it by doing it again next week :nervous:. However, Id love to change each of these Spa sessions up a bit. So, let's do either 30 or 40% weather tomorrow guys and next week we will do the standard 0% weather.

Practice up tonight guys and I'll see you petrol heads at the very same time as last week tomorrow!

I unfortunately am working now but I'm aiming to get an hour in when I get home tonight before I hit the sack for tomorrow.

Last edited:
Makozi Racing Internacional is the winning team of the Formula Gran Turismo World Championship 2017 (FGTC4)!

To claim different, you, @potvinsuks, @DestenDeath2 and @TRL_Erazer should come out with a full table containing the complete scoring results for every single race of the season and explain the method how in the world did you calculate the final team standings.

Congratulations to IP for winning the drivers championship.

There were many things that were not right during this season of the championship and they were not addressed properly and on time, and it's all right, we all understand it's not an easy thing to run a competition like this, but claiming that Makozi Racing Internacional is not the winning team is TOTALLY wrong.
We were really expecting a little bit more seriousness and honesty from a community with the best sim drivers in the world racing here and dedicating their time.
Still...

Driving with The Best!

P.S. This is why, when it comes out, Gran Turismo Sport should be straight and clean
of the possibility of someone destroying the reputation of "The Real Driving Simulator".

Makozi Racing Internacional is the winning team of the Formula Gran Turismo World Championship 2017 (FGTC4)!

To claim different, you, @potvinsuks, @DestenDeath2 and @TRL_Erazer should come out with a full table containing the complete scoring results for every single race of the season and explain the method how in the world did you calculate the final team standings.

There were many things that were not right during this season of the championship and they were not addressed properly and on time, and it's all right, we all understand it's not an easy thing to run a competition like this, but claiming that Makozi Racing Internacional is not the winning team is TOTALLY wrong.
We were really expecting a little bit more seriousness and honesty from a community with the best sim drivers in the world racing here and dedicating their time.
Still...

Driving with The Best!

P.S. This is why, when it comes out, Gran Turismo Sport should be straight and clean
of the possibility of someone destroying the reputation of "The Real Driving Simulator".

Well before starting the season the rules made it pretty clear that in the end of the season 6!!! races were going to be dropped
And that's the result at the end of it
Sry nik

Still...

Driving with The Best!

Well I was just as surprised as you are, But there are 2 things to concider:
1: dropscores. your team has more points dropped due to greater participation.
2: TRL removed Fuvaros from their lineup after race 6, and replaced him with TRL_DBRS007.

Now, while I was checking back through the points tally and the OP, I just noticed I messed up the dropscores. I dropped 4 scores instead of 6!
This is why I asked Potvinsuks to make sure everything is correct before posting, but both of us missed this, as its clearly stated 6 in the OP, just as LINGTNING says. I'm very sorry for this, however it will NOT affect team championship outcome.

Potvinsuks is very busy with work, wich is why I've been the one doing the scores. But he told me he sent you multiple messages but you never responded to any of them, and he is a bit dissapointed you chose instead to cause a stir in the thread instead.

Anyway, I'm very sorry for this missunderstanding, but I will re-calculate with 6 dropscores and post up full points chart.

Last edited:
Revised standings including 6 dropped scores:

FGT DriversStandingsPNG.png

FGT TeamStandingsPNG.png

Also attached is the xlsx file, so everyone can see the points scored for each driver at each race:
I hope this clear things up.

Attachments

• Points Chart.xlsx
    30.3 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Here is the attachment of the beginning of a conversation I had with our dear organizer at the beginning of the championship.
At the start of the championship, it was clearly etablished 4 droped races. Some people complained about this and asked for 6 dropped races, but the OP stay with 4 dropped races, and this was the final rules!
Now everyone can see how you fake the final results and what kind of people you are. Why not to droppe 8 or 10 races? You will have more TRL on the top!!! Loool. You are not serious just ridiculous. To drop 1/3 of the total race is just a joke. And you call this a world championship? By doing this you are injuring me and all my work during the season. So it was le last time you can see me here.
I wish you funny races for the next seasons between cheaters and corrupted people.
Sans titre.jpg

I would like to thank you all for this season, even if I could just participate in the first round. Count with me after the summer to do another one. I´m not going to enter the debate if MRI or TRL are the champions. I know I´m part of MRI Team, but I must request a recalculation of the points from a neutral point of view. Maybe things change if we drop out four races. I suggest calculating the standings with 4 race drops. When was exactly the change of 4 to 6 drop races announced? All these is necessary to know what´s the most fair solution. However, thanks to TRL_Erazer for his collaboration and @potvinsuks for his great management of the season.

Here is the attachment of the beginning of a conversation I had with our dear organizer at the beginning of the championship.
At the start of the championship, it was clearly etablished 4 droped races. Some people complained about this and asked for 6 dropped races, but the OP stay with 4 dropped races, and this was the final rules!
Now everyone can see how you fake the final results and what kind of people you are. Why not to droppe 8 or 10 races? You will have more TRL on the top!!! Loool. You are not serious just ridiculous. To drop 1/3 of the total race is just a joke. And you call this a world championship? By doing this you are injuring me and all my work during the season. So it was le last time you can see me here.
I wish you funny races for the next seasons between cheaters

11847360, member: 270517"]
Sierra,
I don't know where you're from, but from where I come from to call someone a liar, a cheater, a fake and to be corrupted is not taken very lightly.

You have seem to have conveniently left out some important details and you have spun the order of events in ANOTHER one of your over the top, immature, ignorant outbreaks, and to be very honest I am SICK and TIRED of your crap!

First off, you knew darn well that there were 6 dropped races for the season as I have PM's in my inbox of messages of yours, that clearly acknowledges this. That private message that you so eloquently decided to show to the world with such grace was actually just the very first message we had regarding dropped scores, and it was at the time where the league had only 14 races on schedule. Although, I agreed with you at the time and even till now I agree that 6 dropped races were a bit excessive, we still have to consider that 4 more races were soon added to the schedule to 18 races. You also have conveniently left out the follow up responses, in which you say that you weren't happy with the 6 dropped races, but you were completely aware of it, and you understood the situation clearly.

I can show everyone these messages, but I won't stoop down to that level and share to everyone a message that is a "Private" message for a reason.

Secondly, you have ALSO been aware that I DO NOT control the OP, and you also have been very aware that I had tried to lower the amount of dropped scores by sending the Original Poster with messages to lower those dropped races to 4, but just like with everything else, it fell on deaf ears, and nothing was done about it.

I am very against changing any rules that is (has) been in print in black and white for all to see for 6 months, as that would ruin the integrity of the league and turn everything into a circus show.
However, I was still going to go against these beliefs and honor 4 dropped races even though the Rules have had said 6 for the entirety of the season. As you know already, wether the dropped scores were 4, 5 or 6, it STILL doesn't change the Team Standings, but you knew this already!

I just find it absolutely mind boggling that YOU, out of all people, talk about hurting you for wasting your time and all this garbage you spew. Out of all the members, it has been YOU that has taken up more of my time the most, by constantly receiving PM's from you asking me redundant questions about the league, in which, if you truly cared about the league, you would have taken the time out to easily find the answers to the questions by just reading what the OP says!

Oh, and let's not forget. Since the league was so important to you, that you left mid season, and we accepted you back with open arms, but that's okay right!

Oh, and I just LOVE the corrupt part. Please tell me what vested interest would I have in all this if your dilusional conspiracy theory just so happened to be true? Do I race for TRL? No!

Or, do you think I wanted to have the Standings changed for myself going from 7th place to 10th place? No!

You say you are done with the league for the third time? So please, do me a favor and don't come back already!

It was very embarrassing to have to explain to my friends and family for what you have written this week, as they know how much I put into this league and how much I love all of you guys! However, I never want to feel this way again, and I am goin to remedy it, by only allowing people of good character in the league!

Not people that smile to your face and say kind words, only to talk behind your back, and to baselessly try to defame you in front of the world.

I LIVE for this league, and although you may not see it, I pour my blood, sweat and tears into it, but with only what I can control.

As it has been said in the past, we are still relatively new, and decisions were made in the past that we have acknowledged already, that were mistakes. But, to disrespect the organizers with foul language, and to use clasless distasteful tactics by sharing private messages to everyone does NOT help anything, ESPECIALLY when it STILL doesn't point to the truth.

Last edited:
Guys I miss the series here it's a shame I can't get hardly anyone to drive f1s with me on asseto, project cars has quite a number of players on ps4 tho. I was thinking of having a formula a series starting around July, just 50% or 66% distance f1 races say 50 mins long with a 30 min q beforasset,

F1 2017 is looking really cool. Also of note is the classic cars mixed with the manic 2017 ones. Which is faster the f2004 or the Ferrari 2017.... If you guys don't run this game as a world championship atleast a couple times....I think some possibilities are being missed.....

cheers, rich

I wish you funny races for the next seasons between cheaters and corrupted people.

I never had, nor will have any interest in cheating or faking results. I just tallied up the scores, without regards to who's scored what points. I have looked at destens chart, then taken the results from IP's race results photos. I did count for 4 dropped scores, and WE POSTED THAT ONE!, then I realized there was 6 dropped scores (I was unaware of this for the entire season). So I added 2 dropscores. I dont care how the points are calculated, but I'd possibly argue for 6 dropscores for reasons made clear by Potvinsuks.

Please, if you or anyone else feel something might be wrong, I urge you, atleast track down your own points and figure out your final points with 6 dropped scores. You can use my spreadsheet, as all you need to do is fill in the numbers and it will calculate everything by itself. But if you think I faked that function too, do your own sheet.
IF you find a number that is different from mine, THEN you can speak up about it, not untill then.

I would like to thank you all for this season, even if I could just participate in the first round. Count with me after the summer to do another one. I´m not going to enter the debate if MRI or TRL are the champions. I know I´m part of MRI Team, but I must request a recalculation of the points from a neutral point of view. Maybe things change if we drop out four races. I suggest calculating the standings with 4 race drops. When was exactly the change of 4 to 6 drop races announced? All these is necessary to know what´s the most fair solution. However, thanks to TRL_Erazer for his collaboration and @potvinsuks for his great management of the season.
The scores for 4 dropscores have already been published, it changes the 3'rd to 9'th place in driver standings up a bit, nothing changes in the team championship.

I should also add that it hurts that you think I would not approach this from a neutral point of view. I'm closing in on 30 yeas of age ffs, and its just a game. I have no interest in faking any results!

Last edited:
Thank you for the Help Everyone. Sorry I was MIA for the end of it. I will be mailing out the trophies and team rewards. I need TRL Team to send me their Mailing Address Private Message. And I need Nik_Mokazi to send me mailing addresss for trophy.

Trophies are ready and t-shirts are ready too.

I know the series is over and frankly I should be posting this in the new one (which I believe is the one that is both FGT and RBX), but anyway. A few pages ago I said that I wanted to join the next series of this. However, I now believe that I won't be able to because of the fact I am not a good driver with a controller and have neither the money to spend nor the space for a wheel. Therefore, I won't be racing in the next season.

However, if you have the space in the sessions and the need for it, perhaps I could occasionally, when I can, pop in and be a pace car.

I know the series is over and frankly I should be posting this in the new one (which I believe is the one that is both FGT and RBX), but anyway. A few pages ago I said that I wanted to join the next series of this. However, I now believe that I won't be able to because of the fact I am not a good driver with a controller and have neither the money to spend nor the space for a wheel. Therefore, I won't be racing in the next season.

However, if you have the space in the sessions and the need for it, perhaps I could occasionally, when I can, pop in and be a pace car.
Would love to talk more about your situation and proposition. However, this thread is officially closed.

Please post here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/fgt-rbr-x-treme-world-championship-sign-up-now.357760/

Thank you.

Back