FGTC4 - Formula Gran Turismo Championship 4Finished 

I see a problem here. I did not DC indianapolis. I quit from menu like normal, only I did it straight away instead of talking because I was pissed. Somehow the game replaced me with a unnamed japanese driver in the results. I finished 5'th, right behind Bill.
I knew something was funny with this race that didn't make sense. I'm very happy you brought that up mate. I will make the necessary changes in the Standings, and make the corrections for you and I believe @misterslowly was the other that went through the same thing.

Only thing is, Bill finished in 6th at Indy and not 5th?

Also, could you or @misterslowly tell me if you guys finished back to back?

This is what happens when the Standings are done once every 6 weeks :mad:.

However, don't worry as Immortal and I are already making plans for next season and these things are never going to happen again going forward.

Just wish people listened to me before the season started as I warned them these things would happen.

It's okay, as long as we learn from our mistakes, and make sure we keep striving to improve, and not leave this league in the hands of people who think that "it's only a game." But, to fill this league up with people who think like Sierra, where he expects serious organizers for serious members, and that's what it will be.

Sign me up, pal. I'm one of the fastest in GT.:cool:
:lol: Well welcome aboard, but just who is this pal you talk of :lol:?

Also, there's a proper way of signing up for FGTC. Could you please take a few moments to read the OP, and please make sure to click the Spoiler Boxes to see the information?

If you have further questions on registering, feel free to either PM me here or on PSN. Same name :).

I knew something was funny with this race that didn't make sense. I'm very happy you brought that up mate. I will make the necessary changes in the Standings, and make the corrections for you and I believe @misterslowly was the other that went through the same thing.

This is what happens when the Standings are done once every 6 weeks :mad:.

However, don't worry as Immortal and I are already making plans for next season and these things are never going to happen again going forward.

Just wish people listened to me before the season started as I warned them these things would happen.

It's okay, as long as we learn from our mistakes, and make sure we keep striving to improve, and not leave this league in the hands of people who think that "it's only a game." But, to fill this league up with people who think like Sierra, where he expects serious organizers for serious members, and that's what it will be.

Also, there's a proper way of signing up for FGTC. Could you please take a few moments to read the OP, and please make sure to click the Spoiler Boxes to see the information?

If you have further questions on registering, feel free to either PM me here or on PSN. Same name :).
I believe I finished in 9th position, less than two seconds behind arty (one more lap and I would have had you buddy :cheers: ) I was dc'd the second the race finish timer ended, which was disappointing because I couldn't save replay.

Sorry, I'm an idiot and mixed up rvgracer with bill for some reason. I finnished 5'th, right behind rvgracer.

Indy results:

1st IMMORTAL
2nd Makozi
3rd AUGH
4th rvgracer
5th ERAZER
6th DeltaJulietMike
7th racerBILL
8th arty
9th misterslow
10th SIERRA
11th And_Race
12th potvisuks
13th ESSPUD

What do you mean "back to back"?

Sign me up, pal. I'm one of the fastest in GT.:cool:

No no no no no no. This is the last race of the season, I really dont want to risk another elvis situation, he can race next season if he wants to get a realitycheck.

Last edited:
Sorry, I'm an idiot and mixed up rvgracer with bill for some reason. I finnished 5'th, right behind rvgracer.

Indy results:

1st IMMORTAL
2nd Makozi
3rd AUGH
4th rvgracer
5th ERAZER
6th DeltaJulietMike
7th racerBILL
8th arty
9th misterslow
10th SIERRA
11th And_Race
12th potvisuks
13th ESSPUD

No no no no no no. This is the last race of the season, I really dont want to risk another elvis situation, he can race next season if he wants to get a realitycheck.
I totaly agree with Erazer!

Indy results:

1st IMMORTAL
2nd Makozi
3rd AUGH
4th rvgracer
5th ERAZER
6th DeltaJulietMike
7th racerBILL
8th arty
9th misterslow
10th SIERRA
11th And_Race
12th potvisuks
13th ESSPUD

Hey, pal! I was 19th on Thailand national GT Academy in 2015 and definitely faster than you, pal! What`s elvis-situation?

Last edited:
Hey, pal! I was 19th on Thailand national GT Academy in 2015 and definitely faster than you, pal! What`s elvis-situation?
I was 19'th in the world at GT academy 2015, and a fair bit faster than ALL of the thailanese drivers. You'll also be up against the no.1 in the world in 2014, wich was alot more competetive I can asure you. 2015 was a bit of a joke.

Elvis came in to this series thinking he was fast (like you), he behaved for 2 races but last week he snaped, taking an illlegal car at the last minute forcing us to restart and postpone the race, he then refused to leave the lobby and we where delayed 2 hours just because of this guy. Alot of drivers had to retire because they had plans later in the evening and could'nt make the full race distance due to lack of time. We can not risk that happening again.

Everyone here, I've known for a long time, many of wich is fast... really fast.
When someone new comes in its always a worry because you dont know how they will behave on track etc. And when they barge in saying they are one of the fastest... Well that's a BIG warning sign they might cause issues.

Bragging about being 19'th in thailand tells me one thing, you're gonna be lapped. alot. IF you can behave on track, respect blue flags, follow instructions from race directors, then you are allowed to race.

Last edited:
Fair enough, pal. I always respect other drivers but I doubt I will be lapped. How can car be illegal? Hacked?
He used the red bull fan car. This is strictly FGT only. :)

Also, I might have been a bit prejudgemental. If you say you'll be a good sport and respect the rules on track, then ofcourse we should let you race, its a series for everyone after all.
But yeah... you'll get a realitycheck. :P

Last edited:
He used the red bull fan car. This is strictly FGT only. :)

Also, I might have been a bit prejudgemental. If you say you'll be a good sport and respect the rules on track, then of course we should let you race, its a series for everyone after all.
But yeah... you'll get a realitycheck. :P
I don't think you were being pre-judgemental buddy.

Even if Ayrton Senna came out of the dead and posted here with the same words Mr. Miami Vice used, it would raise a flag and naturally, we'd tell even him to take a hike :lol:.

We DON'T CARE how good you are (or think you are), we care about your demeanor on and off the track. Respect the drivers on the track and respect them off the track, then you can race.

However, any new member MUST be seen driving prior to being allowed to race. Period!

Race is next weekend, and there will be many of us on this weekend for practice, in which it gives us time to see how you drive.
So make it a point to be seen!
This is not rickshaw racing, someone's in for a rude awakening!!!

Are we racing Suzuka this weekend?
Well said friend!

I've got some ideas on how to admit new drivers into the league for next season that I'd like to share with everyone soon. Like invitation only, and race request confirmations week to week etc.

I was talking to IP last night and having a practice race this Sunday was talked about.

If the same race time is too late for Sunday, how does starting it 2 hours earlier sound?

I don't think you were being pre-judgemental buddy.

Even if Ayrton Senna came out of the dead and posted here with the same words Mr. Miami Vice used, it would raise a flag and naturally, we'd tell even him to take a hike :lol:.

We DON'T CARE how good you are (or think you are), we care about your demeanor on and off the track. Respect the drivers on the track and respect them off the track, then you can race.

However, any new member MUST be seen driving prior to being allowed to race. Period!

Race is next weekend, and there will be many of us on this weekend for practice, in which it gives us time to see how you drive.
So make it a point to be seen!

Well said friend!

I've got some ideas on how to admit new drivers into the league for next season that I'd like to share with everyone soon. Like invitation only, and race request confirmations week to week etc.

I was talking to IP last night and having a practice race this Sunday was talked about.

If the same race time is too late for Sunday, how does starting it 2 hours earlier sound?

starting earlier is perfect for me ..

i think a 107% rule would be nice to put in place ..

Also, tomorrow we will be having a practice race at Suzuka 2 hours earlier then our usual start on Saturdays for a Simulated Race.

Race starts 2pm EST Sunday and the room will be open an hour earlier at 1pm EST.

Last edited:
Good morning everyone from Germany,

i just wanted to ask whether or not i am allowed to participate in the last race of the Season because i recently bought a new Wheel, my injury is finally gone and i am going to have my final exams in the upcoming week (before we'll be having our last race of the Season)

i just wanted to ask whether or not i am allowed to participate in the last race of the Season because i recently bought a new Wheel, my injury is finally gone and i am going to have my final exams in the upcoming week (before we'll be having our last race of the Season)

come join us mate i'm sure your pace is still here!

Are you allowed back :lol:? Mate, we'd roll out the red carpet for ya :).

Good luck with your examinations abi, and hope to see you in the paddock soon :).

japon-circuito-suzuka-f1-2013.jpg
FGTC-4 FORMULA-GRANTURISMO
JAPANESE-GP at SUZUKA CIRCUIT 14' - NEW OFFICIAL SCHEDULE DATE IS June 4th 2pm EST.
The race will be held this week on a Sunday. Not Saturday.

The race is beginning 2 hours earlier then it would be starting on a normal Saturday.

Also, the race time is being lenghtened from 60 to 90 minutes.

Remember, this means that the ready room (for the 10 minute Sprint Race) will be opening 1 hour prior to 2pm and will be ready to start filling at least 1 hour before at 1pm EST.

1 pm EST is...

London 6 pm
Paris 7 pm
Istanbul 8 pm
Melbourne 3 am
Perth 1am
Costa Rica 11 am
Lisbon 6 pm
Barcelona 7 pm
Venice 7 pm
Tokyo 2 am
California 10 am

Guys, more then any race, we must make it a point to be punctual for this race.

Several guys have important school and work weeks ahead. Factor that in with the race being a day later and stretched from 60 to 90 mins calls for everybody to be on time please :D.

If you are not going to be able to make the race, or you're not sure or whatever your status is. Please let me know. I can't stress enough how much that helps me, IP and Bill.

Thanks guys. I get the feeling, this is going to be an amazing race:cheers::gtpflag:!

View attachment 650244FGTC-4 FORMULA-GRANTURISMO
JAPANESE-GP at SUZUKA CIRCUIT 14' - NEW OFFICIAL SCHEDULE DATE IS June 4th 2pm EST.
The race will be held this week on a Sunday. Not Saturday.

The race is beginning 2 hours earlier then it would be starting on a normal Saturday.

Also, the race time is being lenghtened from 60 to 90 minutes.

Remember, this means that the ready room (for the 10 minute Sprint Race) will be opening 1 hour prior to 2pm and will be ready to start filling at least 1 hour before at 1pm EST.

1 pm EST is...

London 6 pm
Paris 7 pm
Istanbul 8 pm
Melbourne 3 am
Perth 1am
Costa Rica 11 am
Lisbon 6 pm
Barcelona 7 pm
Venice 7 pm
Tokyo 2 am
California 10 am

Guys, more then any race, we must make it a point to be punctual for this race.

Several guys have important school and work weeks ahead. Factor that in with the race being a day later and stretched from 60 to 90 mins calls for everybody to be on time please :D.

If you are not going to be able to make the race, or you're not sure or whatever your status is. Please let me know. I can't stress enough how much that helps me, IP and Bill.

Thanks guys. I get the feeling, this is going to be an amazing race:cheers::gtpflag:!

Then i would have a request to ask
If this race will be started at 7pm (from germany) can we manage it like this that we REALLY will start it at 7pm?
Because on the last Saturday our fasting month has begun and I don't want to miss that time when i am allowed to eat and drink something again :)

Back