FH3 Blizzard Mountain Expansion New Images, Full Achievement List Revealed

Forza-Horizon-3-Blizzard-Mountain-26.jpg

79af6b3bc5b23131ace1d835c402fa444ebd7cfc574c6b040665280337e74d7e.jpg

Judging by the landscape in some of those photos, this expansion might be a lot bigger than I expected.

Are there already news if it will be a new map for itself, like Storm Island was, or if it will be a expansion of the original FH3 map? Wasn't really following it the last days.

Taking the franchise into snowy territory... i expected this for Horizon 4. I think its safe to say this will be good entertainment. Will get this.

Are there already news if it will be a new map for itself, like Storm Island was, or if it will be a expansion of the original FH3 map? Wasn't really following it the last days.

I SOOOOO hope it's tied to the mainland and includes another new festival location, but I'm afraid they went the easy road and did it like Storm Island with a seperate zone and loading screen. :(

Unless the expansion is implented in the same way that Burnout Paradise was (there was a road you couldn't cross unless you unlocked the DLC) it will be a separate environment.

I would go into this expecting it to be a "separate map" and if it isn't you can treat it as a pleasant surprise.

Unless the expansion is implented in the same way that Burnout Paradise was (there was a road you couldn't cross unless you unlocked the DLC) it will be a separate environment.

I would go into this expecting it to be a "separate map" and if it isn't you can treat it as a pleasant surprise.
You should always expect the absolute worst in DLC and expansion packs. That way you can always only ever be pleasantly surprised.

I can't wait to get a hold of that barn find. It's been on my wish list for years.

Having searched up on it, I wonder which engine it will have?
I would be surprised if it didn't come with the
266 V8 but I'll still be satisfied with either 4 cylinder or 6 cylinder engines. I'm hoping we can remove the fiberglass shell and make it a roadster pickup, or even a hardtop pickup or the Sportop convertible.
We'll know in a week or so.

I would be surprised if it didn't come with the
266 V8 but I'll still be satisfied with either 4 cylinder or 6 cylinder engines. I'm hoping we can remove the fiberglass shell and make it a roadster pickup, or even a hardtop pickup or the Sportop convertible.
There's something hilarious about a 3.2 4 cylinder that I wouldn't mind if that was the engine :lol: that has to be the biggest displacement 4 I've ever heard of
We'll know in a couple hours or so.
A couple of hours?

Back