- 3,870

- Connecticut
Hang on just a second, this car wasn't on the leaked car list, was it? Also, RS? In any case, I hope to see this car, it's been missing from Forza since FM4. Also, the 991 RS is nice!
- 1995 Porsche 911 GT2 RS (993)
Hang on just a second, this car wasn't on the leaked car list, was it? Also, RS? In any case, I hope to see this car, it's been missing from Forza since FM4. Also, the 991 RS is nice!
- 1995 Porsche 911 GT2 RS (993)
Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration must have found my offerings of period-correct 225 Slant-6 performance parts acceptable.- 1972 Chrysler Charger E49
Ok, changed my mind again. I'll buy if the RS/GT2 is in.I've found some Porsches in the db that aren't just the FH2 ones.
Porsche 917LH
Porsche 911 GT3 RS (2016 version)
Porsche Carrera RS (1973)
Porsche 993 GT2
Wow! AFAIK, I think GT has been the only series to really showcase this beast.
I think you're right, kinda a shame really. Well, with the exception of the game "Le Mans 24", but the one in that game is the racing version and it's an arcade game.Wow! AFAIK, I think GT has been the only series to really showcase this beast.![]()
I think you're right, kinda a shame really. Well, with the exception of the game "Le Mans 24", but the one in that game is the racing version and it's an arcade game.
http://www.igcd.net/vehicle.php?id=44985
It's a blank tile with no data besides the specs.I'm curious if that '32 Ford 3-window is an Australian version since Ford built them Down Under. Any photos?
That'd be me. Cheers!
Interesting... is Bentley reviving the SuperSports badge, then?
Of course, the main question here is this: if the Charger E49 is really being added, what will the Australians complain about next?![]()
If we get said XU-1 I will die a happy man.We'll start begging for a Torana XU-1. And a Barra 6-powered FPV.
But I suspect the South Africans will become the most vocal. Chevrolet Firenza CanAm, the Ford Perana V8s, M535, 745i, Ranger SS/GTS.
I wonder what the clue for the NISMO GT-R LM will be:
Clue 1 Car 1- If Godzilla sounded like a vacuum cleaner, you'd know where to find him.
Heh. I'd love to hear the board room talk on that....will there even be clues anymore?
I'm not an Aussie, but as someone (semi) familiar with their cars, here's what I feel is still missing:
-A "Barra" turbo I-6 powered Ford
-Ford Territory
-XD-XF Falcon
-XU-1 Torana
-TX-TG Gemini
-Long-wheelbase luxury models (i.e. Ford Fairlane/LTD, Holden Brougham, Statesman Caprice/DeVille, Chrysler by Chrysler)
-HK-HG Monaro
-V2 or VZ Monaro
-Leyland P76
-An early Ford ute
-VY or VZ AWD model (Adventra wagon or Crewman Cross 8) or HSV versions thereof
-Group C ATCC race cars
Forza 7 probably. As bad as the leak is,it is excellent publicity to show where the franchise is going in the future.The leaked car list is impressive but it is missing all these.
So I complied all the leaks and we're left with this list:
(the cars listed below in bold are new to the series, The cars listed in italics were last seen in the X360 era. The remaining cars have been featured in previous XB1-generation Forza games)
- 1977 AMC Pacer X
- 1973 AMC Gremlin X
- 2017 Aston Martin DB11
- 2009 Audi RS6
- 2003 Audi RS6
- 2001 Audi RS4 Avant
- 2017 Bentley Continental Supersports
- 1959 BMW 507
- 2016 Cadillac ATS-V
- 1971 Chevrolet Vega
- 1972 Chrysler Charger E49
- 2013 Dodge Dart
- 2010 Ferrari 599XX
- 1995 Ferrari F50 GT
- 1992 Ford Falcon GT
- 1932 Ford De-Luxe Three Window Coupe
- 1985 Holden HDT VK Commodore
- 1951 Holden FX Sedan
- 1970 Honda S800
- 2016 Honda Civic Type R
- 2016 Jaguar XE-S
- 1971 Jensen Interceptor
- 2011 Lamborghini Sesto Elemento
- 1972 Land Rover Series III
- 1969 Lola T70
- 2016 Lotus 3-Eleven
- 2010 Mazda MX5 Super20
- 1990 Mazda MX5 Miata
- 1972 Mercedes-Benz 300 SEL 6.3
- 2005 Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren
- 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
- 2014 Nissan Juke RS NISMO
- 1995 Nissan NISMO GT-R LM
- 2010 Pagani Zonda R
- 1971 Plymouth GTX426 Hemi
- 1990 Renault Alpine GTA Le Mans
- 1993 Toyota #1 T100 Baja Truck
- 2016 Vauxhall Corsa VXR
- 1983 Volvo 242 Turbo Evolution
- 2014 Zenvo ST-1
Porsche:
- 2016 Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0
- 2015 Porsche Cayman GTS
- 2015 Porsche Macan Turbo
- 2014 Porsche 911 Turbo S
- 2014 Porsche 918 Spyder
- 2012 Porsche 911 GT2 RS
- 2012 Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0
- 2012 Porsche Cayenne
- 2004 Porsche 911 GT3 (996)
- 2003 Porsche Carrera GT
- 1995 Porsche 911 GT2 RS (993)
- 1989 Porsche 944 Turbo
- 1987 Porsche 959
- 1982 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.3
- 1973 Porsche 911 Carrera RS
- 1970 Porsche #3 917LH
- 1956 Porsche 356 A
- 1956 Porsche 550 Spyder
I doubt the Porsche expansion (if it does exist) that it'll be only 18 cars (weird number to have an expansion on) so hopefully we'll get two more models for Porsche.
I wonder how much of this stuff will actually make it in, and what more cars they have for DLC that we don't already know about!
Forza 7 probably. As bad as the leak is,it is excellent publicity to show where the franchise is going in the future.
The only thing I find rather disappointing is the lack of more classic Holden's. Granted I'm not too terribly familiar with what Holden had to offer in the 60's and 70's, but surely there was more than the HQ's and Torana.
But that would restrict who the packs appeal to. Besides, the variety is what makes the packs great IMO.Honestly I think Australian cars should come first before other cars in car packs since this game is based here.
Ah yes I see, I still personally see no reason to bias cars in packs. I think the rate we are currently getting aussie cars is great, two games ago there was just the XB Falcon, it's easy to forget this.You may want to re quote me. I edited it earlier. I changed it & said or at least make half of the car packs Aussie cars in future car packs.
What I'm thinking too. The worst fallout from the leak probably is that Turn 10's marketing bubble could be somewhat bursted for the foreseeable future. Who cares.
![]()
Hey! They put my sad, discontinued car in FH3! How cute.