FH4 Minimum PC specs?

GTnForza4ever

(Banned)
Canada
Location? My Bedroom.
I have a PC that can run FH3 at medium without slowing down at 30 FPS, would I be able to play FH4 at Low-Medium without motion blur? I can't find anywhere on the interwebz talking about the minimum specs.

Cheers!

Minimum Spec requirements haven't been released yet. FM7 has much lower min spec requirements then FH3, and they have optimized FH4 enough to offer a 60FPS mode on XBox One X, so My guess would be the min spec requirement would be on par or maybe slightly lower then FH3.

Official Minimum System Requirement:

Your device must meet all minimum requirements to open this product
OS Windows 10 version 15063.0 or higher
Architecture x64
Keyboard Integrated Keyboard
Mouse Integrated Mouse
DirectX DirectX 12 API, Hardware Feature Level 11
Memory 8 GB
Video Memory 2 GB
Processor Intel i3-4170 @ 3.7Ghz OR Intel i5 750 @ 2.67Ghz
Graphics NVidia 650TI OR AMD R7 250x

Will it run or not, to feel 100% save, just download the demo:)
Or you can put in your specs and this site show you if it will run or not -> https://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=35599&game=Forza Horizon 4

I only have 6 GB of system memory on my 7-year old and very outdated gaming PC. But similar to Fh3, I get a warning I don’t meet the minimum requirements for system memory which I can “ignore and continue”. After that the game suggests I run it on high settings. :) I gave it a try via Play Anywhere (I only play this game on X1X)... just because. :) And it runs well, looks far more ugly than my X1X with HDR, but hey it runs.

So even if you don’t meet all minimum requirements, there is a possibility you can run it either way.

Back