FH5 Xbox One

• Thread starter RickyBFC92
  • 3 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Has there been any info on how Horizon 5 is going to perform on Xbox One X? I’ve looked everywhere and nobody is talking about the last gen version, I got a PS5 for this gen but I don’t want to get a Series X for one game.

Last edited:
Has there been any info on how Horizon 5 is going to perform on Xbox One X? I’ve looked everywhere and nobody is talking about the last gen version, I got a PS5 for this gen but I don’t want to get a Series X for one game.
If I didn't do that I wouldn't have any MS consoles at all.:lol:

Has there been any info on how Horizon 5 is going to perform on Xbox One X? I’ve looked everywhere and nobody is talking about the last gen version
Yes, it'll run at 1080p30 on the base XB1. Don't know how the XB1X will perform, but the similarly powerful XBSS is 1080p30 with a 1080p60 mode that reduces some detail to prioritise framerate, so I'd guess it will be the same.

Well, FH3 enhanced for the One X and FH4 (4K- 30 fps/1080-60 fps) look gorgeous and run smooth in the LG C1, so I will play FH5 there. too. By the way, I'm in the Insider program so I will also test cloud gaming for the Game Pass, so maybe the base Xbox/S can run the better version there too!

Back