FIA Events: Constant game crashing

• Thread starter mallucm
  • 2 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
mallucm
I just jumped into the FIA Nations Cup after practicing for an hour. I enter fine, everything works fine, the warm up goes well then just as we go to qualifying... my game crashes. My PS4 comes up with the error message screen (I forgot what what the code was) and takes me back to the PS4 menu.

I don't really want to wait around for another hour just to enter the event. I wouldn't mind much, but this keeps on happening to me and it's very frustrating. I don't know if this is a problem only I have or if other people are having the same issue. If anyone else is experiencing the same thing, is there a way to stop it?

Thanks. :)

I saw you crash out :(! Really unfortunate, there was a slight delay between change of screens and you crashing out as in it had loaded and was about 8 seconds later. No idea whether that helps or not!

P.s. you didn't miss anything other than an absolute crash fest! People think you can go 4 wide at Miyabi in FWD cars :rolleyes:

I saw you crash out :(! Really unfortunate, there was a slight delay between change of screens and you crashing out as in it had loaded and was about 8 seconds later. No idea whether that helps or not!

P.s. you didn't miss anything other than an absolute crash fest! People think you can go 4 wide at Miyabi in FWD cars :rolleyes:
Thanks mate! This isn't the first time it's happened and probably won't be the last annoyingly but oh well. :lol: Shame there, was looking forward to a battle as the practice looked close. Yeah this track can be a nightmare sometimes when it comes to side by side racing. :P

Back