FIA GT World Championship [S1] ~racefan88 Wins The Title And Takes Season 1!~ [SIGN UP FOR S2!]Finished 

Should I change this threads name to now official FIA GT World Championship S1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What a pity:( work comes first though... Sad way to end the season
I'm working for Walmart and they put me where they needed me the most, which requires me to work weekends.
There aren't to many races during the week on this site.
I'll miss you all. This is a great bunch of racers. I was looking forward to season 2. Good luck to everyone at the final race this Sunday. :)

Take the points championship racefan and don't look back. Kick some tail buddy. :)

I'm working for Walmart and they put me where they needed me the most, which requires me to work weekends.
I'll miss you all. This is a great bunch of racers. I was looking forward to season 2. Good luck to everyone at the final race this Sunday. :)
crying-black-man-o.gif

:(

It is a pity see you hopefully in another series:) sorry again for the mess at spa

The time is too late for me because of school but i will take part in S2 we are holiday then....

CONFIRMED:

@CodDemon101

UNCONFIRMED:

@STALLIONO
@racefan88
@V0RT3X
@FlyinChipmunk
@Litchi
@drifterboy77
@Charlie A
@SniperRed3
@PIP_36
@buddie racers
@pyrates
@Brutaka
@SSJGZWarrior
@1Lambofan
@BAKEMISTER
@gurizzi
@Sixflags48
@spiraldave
@Toshost

NOT ATTENDING:

WE ASK EVERYONE TO OPEN THEIR SCHEDULES SO WE CAN MAKE THE FINAL RACE. WE WOULD LIKE TO SEE A FULL GRID AT SILVERSTONE FOR A GREAT FINALE!

Last edited:
Back