FIA GT World Championship [S1] ~racefan88 Wins The Title And Takes Season 1!~ [SIGN UP FOR S2!]Finished 

Should I change this threads name to now official FIA GT World Championship S1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
today i was in a three person room as host and got disconnected. that happened twice...
I had this happen last night in a practice room no matter how many people were in the room it was always reduced to 2 or 1 after dc's.

I've never had a problem getting disconnected. You guys wireless?

I'm wired and have never had connection issues until the day before this update. Also last night when I was having issues it seemed to be random, ie sometimes id be in the group that got dc'd sometimes I wouldn't.

My other series is actually considering postponing our first race if it isn't cleared up in the next day or so

I have been running a room for a couple of hours today and it all seemed stable. Cod DC'd but that was because of his WiFi breaking down. Other than that no problems.

Me and some guys from my other league are going to test tonight, im really hoping that your experience is representative for us as well

I am way to slow to be running so I won't run
CONFIRMED:CodDemon101
PIP_36
pyrates
SSJGZWarrior
FlyinChipmunk
Litchi
racefan88
Charlie A
BAKEMISTER
V0RT3X

UNCONFIRMED:
@STALLIONO
@drifterboy77
@SniperRed3
@buddie racers
@1Lambofan
@gurizzi

NOT ATTENDING:
Toshost
Brutaka
Sixflags48
spiraldave

WE ASK EVERYONE TO OPEN THEIR SCHEDULES SO WE CAN MAKE THE FINAL RACE. WE WOULD LIKE TO SEE A FULL GRID AT SILVERSTONE FOR A GREAT FINALE!

I am way to slow to be running so I won't run
CONFIRMED:CodDemon101
PIP_36
pyrates
SSJGZWarrior
FlyinChipmunk
Litchi
racefan88
Charlie A
BAKEMISTER
V0RT3X

UNCONFIRMED:
@STALLIONO
@drifterboy77
@SniperRed3
@buddie racers
@1Lambofan
@gurizzi

NOT ATTENDING:
Toshost
Brutaka
Sixflags48
spiraldave

WE ASK EVERYONE TO OPEN THEIR SCHEDULES SO WE CAN MAKE THE FINAL RACE. WE WOULD LIKE TO SEE A FULL GRID AT SILVERSTONE FOR A GREAT FINALE!
And how do you expect to get better?

Back