FIA GT World Championship [S1] ~racefan88 Wins The Title And Takes Season 1!~ [SIGN UP FOR S2!]Finished 

Should I change this threads name to now official FIA GT World Championship S1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IHcC9RC.png
Rounds 11 & 12 | Briefing
Endurance: 1 hour
Sprint: 20mn
Host: racefan8850

800px-Silverstone_Circuit_2010_version.png

Four tires outside the white line are not allowed. HOWEVER: Copse is a hard turn to stay on correctly so going a bit wide is allowed. You are not allowed to go over second white line. Overtaking and gaining time by going wide is not allowed
Keep in mind that the game won't give you the appropriate amount of fuel when you enter in pits. You have to calculate yourself what you need for the remaining of the race.

Pit entry:
Make sure to brake before to enter in the pit. Don't enter on full speed. Stay right and out of other drivers way
Pit Exit:
Nothing particular. Just make sure to not create an accident when you leave the pits. Stay within indicated white lines

uNc37po.png

REVIEW ENTIRE BRIEFING
Ok, thanks for the brief :D there is a VERY slim possibility I might not make it... BUT I really think I can make it :)

IHcC9RC.png
Rounds 11 & 12 | Briefing
Endurance: 1 hour
Sprint: 20mn
Host: racefan8850

800px-Silverstone_Circuit_2010_version.png

Four tires outside the white line are not allowed. HOWEVER: Copse is a hard turn to stay on correctly so going a bit wide is allowed. You are not allowed to go over second white line. Overtaking and gaining time by going wide is not allowed
Keep in mind that the game won't give you the appropriate amount of fuel when you enter in pits. You have to calculate yourself what you need for the remaining of the race.

Pit entry:
Make sure to brake before to enter in the pit. Don't enter on full speed. Stay right and out of other drivers way
Pit Exit:
Nothing particular. Just make sure to not create an accident when you leave the pits. Stay within indicated white lines

uNc37po.png

REVIEW ENTIRE BRIEFING
wow already at season finale :(. Wish it would rain I think that's the great equalizer lol. Good season everyone see you in the UGTSC (Go Black and White Falcon racing) and GT3 season 2 :)

I am having some company over today and may not be able to finish the sprint race, if I park the car in the pits I won't be penalized correct?

Back