FIA GT World Championship [S2] | Aboe and SK8RBOI Are Champions!Finished 

Sorry guys haven't been able to tread as much this week, too much home-life/work-issues that had to be dealt with. I found out my last Mazda race was under a format change which cost me some assumed points by I still apologize for my post earlier so no worries.. Anyways I was watching F1 @ Suzuka and I got the big news of Sebastian Vettel leaving RedBull for Ferrari and Alonso heading the McClaern Holy Carp they just handed over F! championships to the AMG Mercedes Team as long as Danil K. or Max V. or Daniel R. isn't another Redbull domination drive.... Plus there was those talks of Red Bull losing Newey to retirement also early this year. All I can say is this is the 2nd time I've seen a top F1 Teams just take there Championship winning Team apart themselves,... Unbelievable even-tho I get the moves,.

At least Moto Gp is coming back next year with 2 good riders on the new finally Team Suzuki MotoGp Bike; Alexio E.|Maverick V.

Last edited:
Sorry guys haven't been able to tread as much this week, too much home-life/work-issues that had to be dealt with. I found out my last Mazda race was under a format change which cost me some assumed points by I still apologize for my post earlier so no worries.. Anyways I was watching F1 @ Suzuka and I got the big news of Sebastian Vettel leaving RedBull for Ferrari and Alonso heading the McClaern Holy Carp they just handed over F! championships to the AMG Mercedes Team as long as Danil K. or Max V. or Daniel R. isn't another Redbull domination drive.... Plus there was those talks of Red Bull losing Newey to retirement also early this year. All I can say is this is the 2nd time I've seen a top F1 Teams just take there Championship winning Team apart themselves,... Unbelievable even-tho I get the moves,.

At least Moto Gp is coming back next year with 2 good riders on the new finally Team Suzuki MotoGp Bike; Alexio E.|Maverick V.
I think vettel made a bad decision Ferrari has made crap F1 cars lately not the ideal team to be in Alonso going to Mclaren is good since Honda is returning to Mclaren and I think Mclaren/Honda will be the team to beat next year

A bit late:P but yeah I think Vettel should have stayed with RB. I think something happened though in the team which made him have the final decision of leaving to a currently worse team.

A bit late:P but yeah I think Vettel should have stayed with RB. I think something happened though in the team which made him have the final decision of leaving to a currently worse team.
Red bull is still a really good team easily the top two in my book, Mercedes got lucky with their development. I think they will be a strong team next year but not as strong. Still think FIA WEC is where it's at with racing and still believe that that series is way better than F1

Guys, some developments...

I have a Quali session that I must attend which takes place right before the start of our FIA racing in the evening. It's to qualify for the now-looming 2014 GTP Spa24H race which itself takes place over the next weekend. I must attend or I will not be able to take part in the race, and I must help my team because the field is even stronger than it has been in previous Endurance races, plus it's a one-off event that takes place only once during the year and I'd really like to attend to keep what has been a quite successful run (thus far) going. I've been signed up for this particular race since before FIA Season 2 started - that's how long it's been in the planning.

Anywho, it's unlikely that I won't be able to make it to the races, and I should still be able to host because I should be finished about ten minutes before the lobby is due to be open, but it will be a close thing so just want to alert you guys to the possibility of another race host for this weekend's [PRO] racing action.

@CodDemon101 would you be able to host if I am too late to open the room? I will be able to confirm my availability nearer the time, but it will be before the lobby is due open.

Sorry for the late notice - I was hoping to get it done last night so it wouldn't be an issue at all. However, the Quali sessions follow a certain format which states that only one driver per team can be on track at any one time and, because two of my team mates couldn't make it to the Sunday session, I let one of them take my spot in last night's session.

Hopefully, all will be well and no inconvenience will be caused, but sorry if it turns out that you end up needing to add another host to your PSN.

Guys, some developments...

I have a Quali session that I must attend which takes place right before the start of our FIA racing in the evening. It's to qualify for the now-looming 2014 GTP Spa24H race which itself takes place over the next weekend. I must attend or I will not be able to take part in the race, and I must help my team because the field is even stronger than it has been in previous Endurance races, plus it's a one-off event that takes place only once during the year and I'd really like to attend to keep what has been a quite successful run (thus far) going. I've been signed up for this particular race since before FIA Season 2 started - that's how long it's been in the planning.

Anywho, it's unlikely that I won't be able to make it to the races, and I should still be able to host because I should be finished about ten minutes before the lobby is due to be open, but it will be a close thing so just want to alert you guys to the possibility of another race host for this weekend's [PRO] racing action.

@CodDemon101 would you be able to host if I am too late to open the room? I will be able to confirm my availability nearer the time, but it will be before the lobby is due open.

Sorry for the late notice - I was hoping to get it done last night so it wouldn't be an issue at all. However, the Quali sessions follow a certain format which states that only one driver per team can be on track at any one time and, because two of my team mates couldn't make it to the Sunday session, I let one of them take my spot in last night's session.

Hopefully, all will be well and no inconvenience will be caused, but sorry if it turns out that you end up needing to add another host to your PSN.
First off you're up late:P.
Second that is fine I can host.

FIA GTWC Attendance List for Fuji Circuit Event

QiFz07C.png

PRO DRIVERS CONFIRM YOURSELVES!

ATTENDING
CodDemon101 - PRO HOST
crelou
Pedro Martins (R)
Ross76
aboe
GTP_SkyBridge
Argo1
Gabguss

NOT ATTENDING
yuc2002
JakeKing39
Husqvarman
CAMikaze

UNCONFIRMED

Michouw
Leoni Dias
RacingLine
pyrates
smsdry
FLEURY
HAMILTONR

------------------------------------------------------------------------

G8mqtA6.png

ATTENDING
SSJGZWarrior- AM HOST
James Cooper (R)
Wavey2014
Shahar
Rasta4889
-vinc'-
1Lambofan
SK8RBOI
Brutaka
bcd73
rclynch

NOT ATTENDING
RodeRuner1967
Toshost

UNCONFIRMED
joetruckv8
GTP Ziggy
racefan88

TO CONFIRM ATTENDANCE, REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE TAKE OFF QUOTE MARKS AND ADD YOUR NAME IN EITHER OPTIONS. MAKE SURE YOU ARE REPLYING TO THE LASTEST ONE! OTHERWISE THE LIST WILL NOT BE CORRECT... IF YOU CANNOT DO SO ASK THE STAFF TO DO IT FOR YOU.
AM PLEASE REVIEW RULES AND REGULATIONS!

ATTENTION ALL AM DRIVER ADD SSJGZWarrior ON PSN. I WILL OPEN THE LOBBY AN HOUR AND A HALF BEFORE THE ACTUAL START OF THE RACE. I DON'T WANT TO REOPEN THE LOBBY ONCE IT HAS BEEN OPEN. SPECS CHECK WILL BE 10 MINUTES BEFORE THE START. AFTER/DURING SPECS CHECK NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO LEAVE THE TRACK UNLESS TOLD TO BY A STEWARD TO MAKE A PERFORMANCE ADJUSTMENT. I WILL ALSO GO OVER RACE PROCEDURE, AND DRIVER'S BRIEFING. IF ANY QUESTIONS ASK ME ON THE FORUMS OR IN THE LOBBY.

Last edited:

QiFz07C.png

ATTENDING
CodDemon101 - PRO HOST
crelou
Pedro Martins (R)
Ross76
aboe
GTP_SkyBridge
Argo1
Gabguss
Peter.

NOT ATTENDING
yuc2002
JakeKing39
Husqvarman
CAMikaze

UNCONFIRMED

Michouw
Leoni Dias
RacingLine
pyrates
smsdry
FLEURY
HAMILTONR

G8mqtA6.png

ATTENDING
SSJGZWarrior- AM HOST
James Cooper (R)
Wavey2014
Shahar
Rasta4889
-vinc'-
1Lambofan
SK8RBOI
Brutaka
bcd73
rclynch

NOT ATTENDING
RodeRuner1967
Toshost

UNCONFIRMED
joetruckv8
GTP Ziggy
racefan88

TO CONFIRM ATTENDANCE, REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE TAKE OFF QUOTE MARKS AND ADD YOUR NAME IN EITHER OPTIONS. MAKE SURE YOU ARE REPLYING TO THE LASTEST ONE! OTHERWISE THE LIST WILL NOT BE CORRECT... IF YOU CANNOT DO SO ASK THE STAFF TO DO IT FOR YOU.

ATTENTION ALL AM DRIVER ADD SSJGZWarrior ON PSN. I WILL OPEN THE LOBBY AN HOUR AND A HALF BEFORE THE ACTUAL START OF THE RACE. I DON'T WANT TO REOPEN THE LOBBY ONCE IT HAS BEEN OPEN. SPECS CHECK WILL BE 10 MINUTES BEFORE THE START. AFTER/DURING SPECS CHECK NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO LEAVE THE TRACK UNLESS TOLD TO BY A STEWARD TO MAKE A PERFORMANCE ADJUSTMENT. I WILL ALSO GO OVER RACE PROCEDURE, AND DRIVER'S BRIEFING. IF ANY QUESTIONS ASK ME ON THE FORUMS OR IN THE LOBBY.

QiFz07C.png

ATTENDING
CodDemon101 - PRO HOST
crelou
Pedro Martins (R)
Ross76
aboe
GTP_SkyBridge
Argo1
Gabguss
Peter.

NOT ATTENDING
yuc2002
JakeKing39
Husqvarman
CAMikaze

UNCONFIRMED

Michouw
Leoni Dias
RacingLine
pyrates
smsdry
FLEURY
HAMILTONR

G8mqtA6.png

ATTENDING
SSJGZWarrior- AM HOST
James Cooper (R)
Wavey2014
Shahar
Rasta4889
-vinc'-
1Lambofan
SK8RBOI
Brutaka
bcd73
rclynch

NOT ATTENDING
RodeRuner1967
Toshost

UNCONFIRMED
joetruckv8
GTP Ziggy
racefan88

Fuji Speedway F.jpg

Attention all drivers the start/finish line for the endurance has been moved the stewards agreed to have the line at the end of the pit wall.

QiFz07C.png

ATTENDING
CodDemon101 - PRO HOST
crelou
Pedro Martins (R)
aboe
GTP_SkyBridge
Argo1
Gabguss
Peter.

NOT ATTENDING
yuc2002
JakeKing39
Husqvarman
CAMikaze
Ross76

UNCONFIRMED

Michouw
Leoni Dias
RacingLine
pyrates
smsdry
FLEURY
HAMILTONR

G8mqtA6.png

ATTENDING
SSJGZWarrior- AM HOST
James Cooper (R)
Wavey2014
Shahar
Rasta4889
-vinc'-
1Lambofan
SK8RBOI
Brutaka
bcd73
rclynch

NOT ATTENDING
RodeRuner1967
Toshost

UNCONFIRMED
joetruckv8
GTP Ziggy
racefan88

Alonso's going to Redbull...

Back