FIA GT World Championship [S2] | Aboe and SK8RBOI Are Champions!Finished 

Hey guys, just wanted to post my times to compare how slow I am towards you guys. I only did Hards when I practiced and after 3 laps, I got an 8:17. I want to know who beat that so I know who the competition will be.

BTW, I'm aware of one new guy - matthugie (MMM_Sauce) - who has already added me, BUT if there are any others, then please let me know now so I can get the FR business dealt with and get the new lobby open :cheers:

Hey guys, just wanted to post my times to compare how slow I am towards you guys. I only did Hards when I practiced and after 3 laps, I got an 8:17. I want to know who beat that so I know who the competition will be.

That seems like a very solid time, especially on RH. I reckon you'll be up there :)

Michouw
Leoni Dias

RacingLine
FLEURY
Ross76
HAMILTONR
Peter.
Toshost
GTP Ziggy
1Lambofan
Wavey2014

Just because the championship title is set, does not mean you do not need to race! It is the final race of the season! Make it more enjoyable for yourselves and others by participating this weekend!
Hey man sorry its been my wife's birthday and my sons christening this weekend so I have been super busy. The other thing is generally the races finish too late for me unfortunately.. so I will have to drop out. I did tell some of the other guys this would be the case but I don't think it has filtered back to you, so sorry. I hope that I can race you guys again soon perhaps in an earlier race? Anyway keep me posted and have fun!

Hey man sorry its been my wife's birthday and my sons christening this weekend so I have been super busy. The other thing is generally the races finish too late for me unfortunately.. so I will have to drop out. I did tell some of the other guys this would be the case but I don't think it has filtered back to you, so sorry. I hope that I can race you guys again soon perhaps in an earlier race? Anyway keep me posted and have fun!
We are thinking about that:) thanks though for the notice

Last minute: I can join!
AM guys come on, we are only 7!

FIA GTWC Attendance List for Nurburgring 24H FINALE Event

PLEASE CONFIRM YOURSELVES!

QiFz07C.png

ATTENDING
crelou
aboe
Pedro Martins (R)
Gabguss
matthugie (R)
GTP_SkyBridge
Husqvarman
JakeKing39
CodDemon101 - I should make it:D (Any Ideas On Lap Times?)
RacingLine

NOT ATTENDING

Argo1
CAMikaze

UNCONFIRMED
@Michouw
@Leoni Dias
@yuc2002- UNSURE IF I'LL MAKE IT
@pyrates
@smsdry
@FLEURY
@Ross76 (R)
@HAMILTONR (R)
@Peter. (R)

(R) = Reserve

------------------------------------------------------------------------

G8mqtA6.png

ATTENDING
SSJGZWarrior
James Cooper (R)
rclynch
bcd73
JoeTruckV8
Rasta4889
-vinc'-

NOT ATTENDING
RodeRuner1967
Brutaka- May be be unable to finish race.
Shahar
1lambofan

UNCONFIRMED
@SK8RBOI Might not be able to Finnish depending on start time!
@Toshost
@GTP Ziggy

@racefan88
@Wavey2014

TO CONFIRM ATTENDANCE, REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE TAKE OFF QUOTE MARKS AND ADD YOUR NAME IN EITHER OPTIONS. MAKE SURE YOU ARE REPLYING TO THE LASTEST ONE! OTHERWISE THE LIST WILL NOT BE CORRECT... IF YOU CANNOT DO SO ASK THE STAFF TO DO IT FOR YOU.
AM PLEASE REVIEW RULES AND REGULATIONS!

Due to the length of the track, the length of the race, and estimated time that this race will end. We decided to have this race start Half an hour earlier so that means the lobby will be open up earlier. Please all drivers show up early for this one there will be no delay of this race we will start the race on the dime.

ok..... i'm dsc for the third time, i had a black screan for a minute, now i'm on quali result board with a loading symbol, i gonna wait 10min to see i some wizard goes around and let me start the race even in last position...

Also this championship was fun, i wasn't really good and more than that i was unlucky, but it was fun, see you guys

Had to pit 3 laps straight. @JakeKing39 I'm so sorry that I ruined your race, I don't know what I was thinking off sorry man, First time this series I really took somebody out :( Which meant I didn't feel motivated anymore so I left and went for a night drive instead. Nothing beats the real deal.

Anyhow I just have to say that Evos are so well balanced and produce lots of grip 👍 And it was raining:bowdown: If any of you are looking at a car purchase. Either now or within the future, the evo is worth it :D

Also tried 0-60 and I can comfortably say it does that in 4.5 sec:cheers:

Last edited:
Qualifying 8th
Disaster.
Race 5th
Got really unlucky with how I got damage when I got it. Got lucky from others mistakes and somehow ended fourth although it was a disastrous race.

Anyways has been an awesome season and hope to see you all in S3:)

Had to pit 3 laps straight. @JakeKing39 I'm so sorry that I ruined your race, I don't know what I was thinking off sorry man, First time this series I really took somebody out :( Which meant I didn't feel motivated anymore so I left and went for a night drive instead. Nothing beats the real deal.

Anyhow I just have to say that Evos are so well balanced and produce lots of grip 👍 And it was raining:bowdown: If any of you are looking at a car purchase. Either now or within the future, the evo is worth it :D

Also tried 0-60 and I can comfortably say it does that in 4.5 sec:cheers:
No worries, what happened, happened. Great racing though.:cheers:

Back