FIA GT World Championship [S2] | Aboe and SK8RBOI Are Champions!Finished 

Here is a guide on how to broadcast console video games.
The disadvantage of broadcasting is that we need 1 free spot in the room for the spectator who broadcasts. Plus it's a bit hard to use different angle views and make voice comments at the same time.
The easier (but longer) and more "professional" way is (imo) to record the replay with an external device (HD PVR) then to edit selecting the good view angles for each situation (maybe record the replay 4 or 5 times - 1 with onboard camera of 1 car, 1 with onboard camera of an other car, one with rear view cam of one car, one with PD camera of one car, on with PD camera of one other car, etc). Finish the editing and add voice comments and you're good to go.
At the end it should looks a bit like this:

I confess making videos of this quality requires a lot of free time and very good skills of video editing. I'm not that kind of guy, I just play music and I don't have the material for video editing :P

Last edited:
Here is a guide on how to broadcast console video games.
The disadvantage of broadcasting is that we need 1 free spot in the room for the spectator who broadcasts. Plus it's a bit hard to use different angle views and make voice comments at the same time.
The easier (but longer) and more "professional" way is (imo) to record the replay with an external device (HD PVR) then to edit selecting the good view angles for each situation (maybe record the replay 4 or 5 times - 1 with onboard camera of 1 car, 1 with onboard camera of an other car, one with rear view cam of one car, one with PD camera of one car, on with PD camera of one other car, etc). Finish the editing and add voice comments and you're good to go.
At the end it should looks a bit like this:

I confess making videos of this quality requires a lot of free time and very good skills of video editing. I'm not that kind of guy, I just play music and I don't have the material for video editing :P

Great editing, I really like how he showed grid at start. We would need to find two guys at least with that much dedication! (I saw that spin litchi:P)

If anyone is interested, I'm in a public room right now, I continue to test / improve GT3 specs.

Room name: GT3 Testing - bit.ly/fiagtwc
Use Monza track filter to find it 👍

Feel free to join and give me some company. I feel alone :D

Last edited:
I'll be on at 9am PST tomorrow till 12:00pm PST. I would like to be graded if it's possible. :)
Thanks,
Tyson
PST doesn't exist during summer. I think you mean PDT (West US) right? In this case I should be there from 11 to 12.00pm your time (it's dinner time before that in Europe). Don't forget to add me (at least) as friend.
Hey can I be graded too? :)
Sure 👍

And to speak in the same language, it's better to speak UTC (or GMT, it's the same) which is the 0 time.

Quick tip (during summer):
West US is UTC -7 -> when it's 18:00 UTC, it's 11:00 PDT
East US is UTC -4 -> when it's 18:00 UTC, it's 14:00 EDT
Europe is UTC +2 except for some countries like UK, Portugal -> when it's 18:00 UTC, it's 20:00 CEST
UK is UTC +1 during summer (BST time)

Last edited:
PST doesn't exist during summer. I think you mean PDT (West US) right? In this case I should be there from 11 to 12.00pm your time (it's dinner time before that in Europe). Don't forget to add me (at least as friend)

Sure 👍

And to speak in the same language, it's better to speak UTC (or GMT, it's the same) which is the 0 time.

Europe is UTC +2 except for some countries like UK, Portugal -> when it's 18:00 UTC, it's 20:00 CEST
Sorry so what is the time to me? I'm GMT+2

Just signed up, will try and make all the races if my work schedule allows :D. Also when is the deadline for grading, going to need to get some practice in!!

PST doesn't exist during summer. I think you mean PDT (West US) right? In this case I should be there from 11 to 12.00pm your time (it's dinner time before that in Europe). Don't forget to add me (at least as friend)

Sure 👍

Thank you :)
I'll send the friend request in an hour or so. Just woke up. Have my morning rituals to do. :)

Hi, I'd be interested in joining this series. I've got 2 friends who would definitely join too.

Is there any sort of estimate on when the first race weekend will be?

Hi, I'd be interested in joining this series. I've got 2 friends who would definitely join too.

Is there any sort of estimate on when the first race weekend will be?
Please look at the OP for sign up button to sign up.
Do the other to have a gtplanet account, if they do not they must to do the sign up. Expected start is august probably mid. Full details on OP:)

Damn I wish we could have this guy in GT6.

2015-mclaren-650s-gt3-race-car_100471027_l.jpg

Back