FIA GT World Championship [S2] | Aboe and SK8RBOI Are Champions!Finished 

Be careful, be patient and everything will be ok. There is no point in forcing a pass on the Nordschleife, anyway. It will be a 2 hours race so plenty of time to make a safe pass. ;)
Yea passing on nordschleife would be very very risky for anyone nearby it is so tight

Yea passing on nordschleife would be very very risky for anyone nearby it is so tight

Passing on the Nordschleife is fine. You just need to take your time and know where you can and where you can't do it safely. Because you really can't afford a f-up with 0 run off areas and a narrow track. But really great fun to battle there for position.

Passing on the Nordschleife is fine. You just need to take your time and know where you can and where you can't do it safely. Because you really can't afford a f-up with 0 run off areas and a narrow track. But really great fun to battle there for position.
Yea since it is tough to get momentum some great battles can take place. It is tough to gain a strong lead on nordscheilfe

It may sound stupid but where the heck do I find the M3 GT2 at the dealership? Can't seem to find it at the BMW ... Would like to practice a little bit before the actual grading starts :D

It may sound stupid but where the heck do I find the M3 GT2 at the dealership? Can't seem to find it at the BMW ... Would like to practice a little bit before the actual grading starts :D
Recommended garage. Look at driver grading on OP post#2 you aren't allowed to tune it so don't buy it if you do not need it. It is called m3 gt. But it is a gt2 car

Yeah just use the recommend garage car to practice but if you want the Base Model of the car, you have to do a single race with the recommended car first, then it'll pop up in the dealership for a limited time only.

you can set the lobby to no tuning allowed and what ever tune you had for the car it will be reverted to default settings

Hopefully by the end of the tour we still have that many, and not the fall off rate which I found out to be 22 sign ups for a 16 driver room week in & week out...

To clear up any confusion, the exact name of the car is "BMW M3 GT (BMW Motorsport '11)". You don't need to buy it, just open a room, select "one-make" in the car selection and pick this BMW in the courtesy cars garage.

bmw_m3_gt__bmw_motorsport___11_by_gt6_garage-d6zg0ta.jpg

To clear up any confusion, the exact name of the car is "BMW M3 GT (BMW Motorsport '11)". You don't need to buy it, just open a room, select "one-make" in the car selection and pick this BMW in the courtesy cars garage.

bmw_m3_gt__bmw_motorsport___11_by_gt6_garage-d6zg0ta.jpg
Wow good choice, that car is super easy to drive... For everyone I would assume, were do we drive it to get the lap times? Sorry i hadn't had time to read the whole op just yet,. 👍

Wow good choice, that car is super easy to drive... For everyone I would assume, were do we drive it to get the lap times? Sorry i hadn't had time to read the whole op just yet,. 👍
Actually, we wanted to use a car with a similar behavior on track than a GT3. We didn't want to use the recommended SLS GT3 cause it would have been an advantage for Season 1 drivers who got this car, they are used to it. This BMW is a bit slower than our GT3, and, as you say, easy to drive. So I assume it's a good choice for grading

Note to everyone:

• Your are not allowed to speak about your lap times or any information which can be used to infer your total laptime at Suzuka for the Driver Grading on this thread.
  • You are allowed to speak about driving technics, turn names, etc.

This will be updated in the OP #2 ASAP.

Actually, we wanted to use a car with a similar behavior on track than a GT3. We didn't want to use the recommended SLS GT3 cause it would have been an advantage for Season 1 drivers who got this car, they are used to it. This BMW is a bit slower than our GT3, and, as you say, easy to drive. So I assume it's a good choice for grading

Note to everyone:

• Your are not allowed to speak about your lap times or any information which can be used to infer your total laptime at Suzuka for the Driver Grading on this thread.
  • You are allowed to speak about driving technics, turn names, etc.
This will be updated in the OP #2 ASAP.
:bowdown:

I'm not slating your choice of grading car as its your series you are free to do what you wish, but in my opinion, generally the more difficult to drive it is, the better. A difficult car brings out driver skill more, so it's easier to judge relative pace between drivers easier.

Good choice of track though! 👍

I would think the hardest choice to make is it being an FR or MR. Some drivers here don't even attempt to drive a MR and they could be ousted before they started, even tho maybe their a beast in a FR. Personally I would think to pick any chassis as long as it's a FR would pertain to the whole field more/less but the real challenge here would be picking any chassis FR opposed to any chassis MR,..

Regardless what ever you guys pick, I will accept the challenge! :sly:

N24 Phoenix audi in 1st with the Black Falcon SLS in 2nd with less than .2 seconds behind with 8 hours to go :D
Hold up is the 24H of Nurburgring happening now, or this weekend? :nervous: If so I need to get to a website or YouTube before the weekend ends!!!

Hold up is the 24H of Nurburgring happening now, or this weekend? :nervous: If so I need to get to a website or YouTube before the weekend ends!!!
Yep it ended already. Radiolemans.com is one of the best websights to watch the N24. I know someone on youtube who posts the 24 hours on his channel when he uploads the race I send the link to this forum for you :D

I'm in, sign up form completed.
Just some questions: I checked GT4 since I assume I won't make it to GT3 :), can I have a hint of what cars are going to be available and their tune?
If I understood well, the grading will start once every 32 spot are filed?

Latest Posts

Back