FIA GT World Championship [S2] | Aboe and SK8RBOI Are Champions!Finished 

Hi guys! Due to some personal issues I won't be able to keep racing with you guys. Sorry for the inconvenience.

If possible can I be a reserve driver just in case I can make it and the grid isn't full?

Hi guys! Due to some personal issues I won't be able to keep racing with you guys. Sorry for the inconvenience.

If possible can I be a reserve driver just in case I can make it and the grid isn't full?
Yes We can lower you down to reserve. Thank you for informing us.

FIA GTWC Attendance List for Circuit Spa-Francorchamps Event

QiFz07C.png

ATTENDING
Litchi
yuc2002
aboe
RacingLine
Michouw
FLEURY
Gabguss
Husqvarman
smsdry
crelou
Leoni Dias
Pedro Martins
GTP_SkyBridge
CodDemon101

NOT ATTENDING

pyrates
JakeKing39
CAMikaze

UNCONFIRMED

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

G8mqtA6.png

ATTENDING
SK8RBOI
JoeTruckV8
Roderuner1967
Shahar
Rasta4889
SSJGZWarrior
James Cooper (R)
Toshost
Brutaka

NOT ATTENDING
-vinc'-
racefan88
Rclynch
Joao71

UNCONFIRMED
BAKEMISTER
GTP Ziggy
1Lambofan
gustames73

TO CONFIRM ATTENDANCE, REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE TAKE OFF QUOTE MARKS AND ADD YOUR NAME IN EITHER OPTIONS. MAKE SURE YOU ARE REPLYING TO THE LASTEST ONE! OTHERWISE THE LIST WILL NOT BE CORRECT... IF YOU CANNOT DO SO ASK THE STAFF TO DO IT FOR YOU.

FIA GTWC Attendance List for Circuit Spa-Francorchamps Event

QiFz07C.png

ATTENDING
Litchi
yuc2002
aboe
RacingLine
Michouw
FLEURY
Gabguss
Husqvarman
smsdry
crelou
Leoni Dias
Pedro Martins
GTP_SkyBridge
CodDemon101

NOT ATTENDING

pyrates
JakeKing39
CAMikaze

UNCONFIRMED

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

G8mqtA6.png

ATTENDING
SK8RBOI
JoeTruckV8
Roderuner1967
Shahar
Rasta4889
SSJGZWarrior
James Cooper (R)
Toshost
Brutaka

NOT ATTENDING
-vinc'-
racefan88
Rclynch
Joao71
GTP Ziggy

UNCONFIRMED
BAKEMISTER

1Lambofan
gustames73

TO CONFIRM ATTENDANCE, REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE TAKE OFF QUOTE MARKS AND ADD YOUR NAME IN EITHER OPTIONS. MAKE SURE YOU ARE REPLYING TO THE LASTEST ONE! OTHERWISE THE LIST WILL NOT BE CORRECT... IF YOU CANNOT DO SO ASK THE STAFF TO DO IT FOR YOU.

Drivers in both classes please let's respect the front fender rule and all Brake zones or corner entries plz. Pretty much if you draft up to a guys car, but you dont pass him by atleast a fender then let him have the turn plz. This is in old rule from my old series, it worked well!

-Front Fender Rule: car leading by front fender going into a turn or break zone gets first priority to the turn. This will clean up a lot of our incidents in both classes.

Tyvm! 👍

Yeah, great race, nice clean driving. My fuel strategy was not perfect so I had to lift and coast last 6,7 laps, luckily had a huge gap. Cod was coming but made a mistake in the last lap that costed him 8th. Overall, I am satisfied. Fleury, nice driving, was catching you inch by inch but it was not enough :).

Very good race and everyone showed good fair play 👍

Congratz to Michouw, amazing driving skills, insanely fast and consistent. Awesome job from aboe too for grabbing the 3rd place after a good fight with Racingline.

Quite happy with my first experience and I'm already looking forward to the upcoming race :)

Nice result from my friends Rode and Joe in the Am division and hoping to see crelou do better in the next ones.

Race Recap:

Qualifying: 11th
Race: 9th

I didn't expect much in Qualifying because I was planning to do a three stop race consisting if only doing one lap on hards. Anyways had a pretty slow qualifying expected at least mid 28. Start of the race green flag came finished the lap and me and my teamate both went into pits with same strategy do a lap and a half and bam into a wall in sector 2 causing and engine damage and me crawling into the pits for a second time in less then 3 laps. From there on my race was ruined I had no chance to be close to the top. So the rest of the race I kept consistent and good pace slowly climbing up bit so far to pass anyone. After 3 stops I pass sms who must have recently crashed because he was far ahead of me before he got to pits. I put for the last time making it 4 stops with 25 mins left! I get past husq who had a one stop strategy and quickly making was to berbatov who I thought tires fell off completely. Last lap and I am right behind him pushed just to hard and collide against the wall causing engine damage again and me crawling to checkered flag. Not very eventful race from my end as 99% of the time I was alone

My luck so far this season has just been terrible had a good preseason and from there it just got downhill quickly hopefully I can gain some momentum

Last edited:
Still haven't sorted out your display settings I see, Joe.

Well, at least I tried to help :lol:
I have to do that thing when you first turn on the game for the first time and it says to adjust your TV parameters...

I just forgot how to do it when you already set up your Gran Turismo game, but I plan on being a great deal of help to you race organizers for the series so this week coming up I'll do whatever I have to to get it straight because I plan on making damn near all the races so I'm a good candidate to post the finishing results for the AM division. Like I said before this is one bad ass series, and I love the different am and pro divisions so therefore I'm a lifer with you guys.
----------------------------------------------------
BTW: let me know if you guys need me to post the downloadable replay via dropbox?

Moto GP Silverstone & Misano was recorded today for the guys whom didn't know. Thank god they replay it in a couple of days for the guys that missed the recorded of Moto GP today,

Back