FIA GT World Championship [S2] | Aboe and SK8RBOI Are Champions!Finished 

...I'm thirsty for a win really bad
You're getting really close and If I knew that this race should've been a 2 stop I would've pit right after you did...

This was my first endurance race, so you can bet it won't happen again. I might not be the fastest guy on track but I know I'm 1 of the best strategist drivers on track so next time I'll be right there in your rearview mirror the whole time warrior. A.k.a Mr Nemesis'

You're getting really close and If I knew that this race should've been a 2 stop I would've pit right after you did...

This was my first endurance race, so you can bet it won't happen again. I might not be the fastest guy on track but I know I'm 1 of the best strategist drivers on track so next time I'll be right there in your rearview mirror the whole time warrior. A.k.a Mr Nemesis'
wait I'm a target now? Shouldn't the target be FRS or Rasta since they are the ones who are running extremely well at this point of the season?
I'm really good at strategy as well joe leaped frog T-n-T after the first pit stops. However, good racing though Joe and FRS. :) No huge wrecks except for James'. looked like lag :(

wait I'm a target now? Shouldn't the target be FRS or Rasta since they are the ones who are running extremely well at this point of the season?
I'm really good at strategy as well joe leaped frog T-n-T after the first pit stops. However, good racing though Joe and FRS. :) No huge wrecks except for James'. looked like lag :(
Believe it or not, I actually don't look at the points until the last round. I just know when people race like me and are around my speed and I know that's going to be you this season. I actually like the way you race so better make friends with you than enemies... :sly:👍

Now that I know enduro's are definitely two stoppers, i'll be right there with you next time. That means were going to race nose to tail the whole length of a race now. I'll tell you this I rather follow you then you following me, your Chevy chassis has just a little bit more pace than mine's does so it's fun and a little easier for me to draft you. Just remember if I pop out a little bit after a draft I'm not going to try to pass you unless I have a full fender on you min. I just pop out because I don't want to run into the back of you on the brakes,. :cheers:

Believe it or not, I actually don't look at the points until the last round. I just know when people race like me and are around my speed and I know that's going to be you this season. I actually like the way you race so better make friends with you than enemies... :sly:👍

Now that I know enduro's are definitely two stoppers, i'll be right there with you next time. That means were going to race nose to tail the whole length of a race now. I'll tell you this I rather follow you then you following me, your Chevy chassis has just a little bit more pace than mine's does so it's fun and a little easier for me to draft you. Just remember if I pop out a little bit after a draft I'm not going to try to pass you unless I have a full fender on you min. I just pop out because I don't want to run into the back of you on the brakes,. :cheers:

Well this race was a special endurance event. The next one is is going to be the last round of the season and it's a 2 hour race. That one will more than likely be a 3 stopper for us vette guys. I'm not sure for the other cars but I would assume it would be a three stopper for everyone. Our regular endurance races are only an hour. However, just cause the next special endurance isn't until week 7. We are going to have a format change from this race on. Thank you, we are pretty close on pace to one another. :) I like the way you raced as well extremely clean. It's better to make friends than enemies but according to the movie "Rush" having an enemy is the best thing to motivate you in life :D.

Sorry about the move going into Bruxelles saw that FRS got around you at La Source and I said "I can't let him get away from me" so I saw the opportunity and went for it. I rather you or anyone follow me cause when someone is in front of me I feel like I can't keep my race pace. :lol: I rather have someone behind me pushing me from behind instead of in front of me. Same here more than likely I will give a look or two but If I know I need to get around or I have fresher tires. (Like that pass I made at Bruxelles I knew you were still on your hards and I was on meds) Then I will make a pass. :) Hopefully I can improve my qualifying so I can have better starting positions.

Quali : 9th
Race : 6th

Nothing to say, clean race.

Execpt why am i always doing my worst lap in quali?! Thereby I always start in the middle of the pack, i have to drive safely to prevent accidents from other drivers, i do some mistakes too because of the pressure to not create an accident so i lost time again and everybody overtake me, i was the last at the end of the first lap...

Once i re-entered, i must come back and overtake a bit slower drivers than me, i took several laps to do this as clean as possible, once ahead of them the gap is grows easely. So i lost time again...

This is usual after low grid position start, but i have to start closer of the top of the grid to have a little change to do a podium once.

ORC_Michouw and , i'm impressed!

Quali : 9th
Race : 6th

Nothing to say, clean race.

Execpt why am i always doing my worst lap in quali?! Thereby I always start in the middle of the pack, i have to drive safely to prevent accidents from other drivers, i do some mistakes too because of the pressure to not create an accident so i lost time again and everybody overtake me, i was the last at the end of the first lap...

Once i re-entered, i must come back and overtake a bit slower drivers than me, i took several laps to do this as clean as possible, once ahead of them the gap is grows easely. So i lost time again...

This is usual after low grid position start, but i have to start closer of the top of the grid to have a little change to do a podium once.

ORC_Michouw and , i'm impressed!

Pretty much sums my weekend except no big mistakes. I did a very bad first stint on RH, as you said, pressure not to crash leads to very slow times and mistakes. Coddemon spun at the bus stop and I hit him slightly causing damage to left front, car dragging to the left the whole stint.
Quali : 8th
Race : 8th
I was impressed that nobody did a mistake during the night part though we were already driving 1 hour, good job guys. Pretty clean racing but I must admit it was a boring race, few drivers/track length. I did 1st top at 25 min, then 2 RM stints, was happy the RM lost only about 1 sec pace when degraded. As said before had to lift and cruise last 10 mins but was more lucky than CAMI at Monza :). Finally, the tracks than are head are more twisty, the Lexus should feel at home :)

Qually: 7th
Race: 4th

Like usual, I had a terrible qualifying session, I'm not that good of a qualifier, however, my race pace is fantastic once I get going. I had great battles with my teammate; @Shahar, @Toshost, @joetruckv8, and @James Cooper. In the end, I came out 4th due to my consistency and decent race pace, surprisingly to me since I oly had about 2 hours of practice total.

Qually: 2nd
Race :6th

Overall a clean race, having a fun catching frs in the bmw but had a lag issues and got rear ended putting me in to the barrier. Tried to finish the race on a 2 stopper after changing on to meds after the incident. Pitted for hards again but had to abbort that strategy due to fuel. Apart from that, and good overall race for me and @SSJGZWarrior

guys i took some photos at Donington. Hers one of them.
upload_2014-9-15_15-23-50.png

Qualified: 4th
Finished: 2nd
Had a terrible qualifying surprised that I got 4th it wasn't the best. Got a good start somewhat at the beginning then got a phone call from my boss while chasing T-n-T. However, thanks to Mary she put me on the phone with my boss while I was racing he was basically saying "good job yesterday for your hard work etc" so after the call Joe got around me and I lost substantial amount of time to the leaders so it was time to push. Decided to come in right after the 30 minutes mark to get off of those Hards I knew it was going to be a 2 stop race. Good thing I did those extra three laps helped me leap frog @RodeRuner1967 and put me right behind @SK8RBOI started to chase him but since I was on older tires my only chance at passing him would be on the next set of stops. If I also leaped frog him in the pits I could have hold up for a bit. However, coming in early had it's consequence and my tires where shot by the time I had to put again and after I did he was 14 + seconds and I said "just bring her home no point in risking valuable point to run down someone 14 + seconds ahead" so I just kept a pace till the end but overall a good weekend

If I didn't make the mistake of taking on the full amount if fuel, you wouldn't have leaped me in the pits. I was going to do a 1 stop, but changed my mind after I had already made the fuel choice. I won't be doing that again. :)

If I didn't make the mistake of taking on the full amount if fuel, you wouldn't have leaped me in the pits. I was going to do a 1 stop, but changed my mind after I had already made the fuel choice. I won't be doing that again. :)
The pit at spa is so annoying , i enter the pit twice and on both i took RH and full amout of fuel because the check box jumped when i taped the gas to enter the pit.

Qually: 2nd
Race :6th

Overall a clean race, having a fun catching frs in the bmw but had a lag issues and got rear ended putting me in to the barrier. Tried to finish the race on a 2 stopper after changing on to meds after the incident. Pitted for hards again but had to abbort that strategy due to fuel. Apart from that, and good overall race for me and @SSJGZWarrior

I'm trying to figure out who hit you from behind. I was about a turn behind you when you spun out. That's when I passed you for 2nd. By the way, very professional on your part by regaining control of your car when coming back on track when I was going by you. I was thinking wreck coming my way the whole time.
My race was the best one I've had so far. Qualified 3rd finished 3rd. Drove 95% problem free this time. Had great pace and some really fun racing against my team mate Joe. :)
Good job buy all who raced yesterday. No bad wrecks at the start. Great racing guys. :)

Well this race was a special endurance event. The next one is is going to be the last round of the season and it's a 2 hour race. That one will more than likely be a 3 stopper for us vette guys. I'm not sure for the other cars but I would assume it would be a three stopper for everyone. Our regular endurance races are only an hour. However, just cause the next special endurance isn't until week 7. We are going to have a format change from this race on. Thank you, we are pretty close on pace to one another. :) I like the way you raced as well extremely clean. It's better to make friends than enemies but according to the movie "Rush" having an enemy is the best thing to motivate you in life :D.

Sorry about the move going into Bruxelles saw that FRS got around you at La Source and I said "I can't let him get away from me" so I saw the opportunity and went for it. I rather you or anyone follow me cause when someone is in front of me I feel like I can't keep my race pace. :lol: I rather have someone behind me pushing me from behind instead of in front of me. Same here more than likely I will give a look or two but If I know I need to get around or I have fresher tires. (Like that pass I made at Bruxelles I knew you were still on your hards and I was on meds) Then I will make a pass. :) Hopefully I can improve my qualifying so I can have better starting positions.
I'm a racer I understand moves like that especially that point in the race; I'm just glad it was pulled off cleanly that close going into Rivage. It takes 2 to pull off 2 wide (or yet 3 FRS) in most of the turns in racing... 👍

I'm trying to figure out who hit you from behind. I was about a turn behind you when you spun out. That's when I passed you for 2nd. By the way, very professional on your part by regaining control of your car when coming back on track when I was going by you. I was thinking wreck coming my way the whole time.
My race was the best one I've had so far. Qualified 3rd finished 3rd. Drove 95% problem free this time. Had great pace and some really fun racing against my team mate Joe. :)
Good job buy all who raced yesterday. No bad wrecks at the start. Great racing guys. :)
It was lag T-n-T. When the lag spike happen on James' screen FRS disappeared and re appeared behind him. NOT FRS'S FAULT. However, James wasn't the only one who was dealing with lag. Joe as well. On my screen after I passed Joe and we were coming down to the bus stop his car flew across the track and went straight on into the barrier then reappeared again behind me. Joe almost hit me at that point however since to bad network coding and connection it wouldn't be his fault if he did hit me however, due to that incident where he hit the barrier he received damage from it for no reason. Same for James' situation. Hilajj also had lagging issues but it seemed like he got away with not getting any damage.

I was flying when I got onto those RM I was like a bat out of hell. I don't how much fuel @SK8RBOI put in but I was right on him when he came out of the pits.

@joetruckv8 I only make moves that I know I can make and I was going after FRS :lol:

I finished the results for Round 2. Could you guys check and report any mistake please? Thank you.

The Corvettes in AM need to be put in 2nd place for team points. they have a total of 106 points. It would put us in the Vipers to 3rd in team points. It's a very close race between 1st and 3rd for team championships. 1st at 109 points, 2nd at 106 and 3rd at 102.

I will be missing the Suzuka race. I'm scheduled to work at 11:30am. I could use a reserve to step in for team Vipers. Any reserves want to race at Suzuka for me?

The Corvettes in AM need to be put in 2nd place for team points. they have a total of 106 points. It would put us in the Vipers to 3rd in team points. It's a very close race between 1st and 3rd for team championships. 1st at 109 points, 2nd at 106 and 3rd at 102.
Fixed. Sorry, I have forgotten to sort this board.

I will be missing the Suzuka race. I'm scheduled to work at 11:30am. I could use a reserve to step in for team Vipers. Any reserves want to race at Suzuka for me?
Hey I can use a reserve driver for this weekend too?, I believe I may miss the race also. Unfortunily I wont know for sure until around Wednesday evening...

Back