FIA GT World Championship [S2] | Aboe and SK8RBOI Are Champions!Finished 

FIA GT World Championship Season II
*Banner Coming Soon*

Welcome to the FIA GT World Championship Season II, we are looking forward to having a great, fun season! The series started when I asked Charlie A if he wanted to create a GT3 series, when he said yes I went off to create the thread. Ever since then the series grew very rapidly and caught the interest of many drivers. We hope to have you with us!

BWhYUy3.png

After the rapid succes of season 1, we decided to handle a new season. You'll notice massive changes from Season 1 including:

- New stewards joined the Staff to give their help.
- New Qualifier procedure: you now have 2 flying laps to set you qualifying lap
- New starting procedure: We will now use a rolling start procedure.
- More cups: Introducing PRO, AM, and Gentlemen's Cups.
- Larger Roster: 32 drivers capable of signing up
- More Cars: Added more cars for GT3 and now adding GT4 cars (replicas).
- 7 race week-ends, 1 drop. Your lower week-end score will not count
- Now 14 race season

SERIES INFORMATION

Races will be held on Sundays. They will be held two weekends in a row with a weekend break. Rooms will be open at around 18.30 GMT (14.30 EST) with races at 19:30 GMT (15.30 EST).
DATES ARE STILL BEING DETERMINED.

Rules Book And Regulations
Series Specifications

BWhYUy3.png

(We are currently working on car specs. If you have any skill about specing, feel free to help us!)

PLEASE REVIEW CAREFULLY THE FOLLOWING:

Incident Penalty Outline

If you have any incident to report, please use this form. Stewards will not sort any incident of any kind if they receive complaints via PM:

YOU MUST KNOW ALL RULES BEFORE COMPETING

BWhYUy3.png
DRIVER REGISTRATION AND SIGN-UPS:

To sign up, click on the button below. When registered for series, you are committed and are expected to attend every race, with notice. If you cannot make a race, simply say it. If a driver does not make 2 rounds without contact, they will be placed as last reserve.

Please Review the following before signing up:

This series will hold three different classes, PRO, AM, and Gentlemen’s Cup. All 32 drivers will be graded and will be put in a class. The top 16 drivers will go into PRO to drive the GT3 cars. The bottom 16 will be split in half, the upper half going into AM, and the lower half going into Gentlemen’s Cup. AM and Gentlemen’s Cup Drivers will be in GT4 cars.
ENTRY LIST:
GTP Username/PSN
1. @CodDemon101 / CodDemon101
2. @pyrates / pyrates2000
3. @Brutaka / Brutaka_GT
4. @Litchi / GTP_Litchi
5. @Azure Flare / race_emhard
6. @spiraldave / spiraldave
7. @RodeRuner1967 / T-n-T-2000
8. @FireEmblem10 / ASZ-Rin_Hojo
9. @SSJGZWarrior / SSGJZWarrior
10. @V0RT3X / V0RT3X7373
11. @STALLIONO / STaLLiOnO_-
12. @racefan88 / racefan8850

BWhYUy3.png
TEAM FORMATION/CREATION:

For now, we are planning to have a 32 driver roster, however if we get more drivers to sign up, we will separate AM and Gentlemen's Cup drivers into their own classes. Therefore PRO and AM drivers will be driving GT3 cars, and Gentlemen's Cup drivers will be racing the GT4 cars (replicas). (We will add two more cars to GT3 class if this happens).
Team selections will not take place until all drivers are graded and are in their class.
There will be two drivers per team. Two PRO drivers can team, and one AM and Gentlemen's Cup drivers can team.

BWhYUy3.png
FIA GTWC Staff

Please contact the following if you have any kind of problem:

CodDemon101: Administrator (about FIA series general stuff)
Litchi: Steward (about any google doc problem, links, graphics)
pyrates: Steward (about car specs, racing incidents)
Brutaka: Steward (about racing incidents)
racefan88: Steward (about racing incidents)

Uy9Lq0O.png

2gwazo8.png
I am in now am not a reserve! :)

Part of me wants to do GT3 and run the SLS but sorry I can't miss this opportunity to race in the McLaren lol I already have my McLaren car color and team BTW lol

Ill take the gtr gt3 base model. The number will be 23 and the color will be a dark green. I have no idea what the name of the color is.

Ill take the gtr gt3 base model. The number will be 23 and the color will be a dark green. I have no idea what the name of the color is.
You must register and be graded first to see which category you will be in, and 23 is my number :P

Since I plan to race the BMW Z4 in the UGTSC, I guess I will race it here as well. Even after all this time, I still haven't gotten the right setup for me.

Since I plan to race the BMW Z4 in the UGTSC, I guess I will race it here as well. Even after all this time, I still haven't gotten the right setup for me.
I could help you with it. Also read the red under series specifications.. I suggest everyone to do it so they know the formatting:tup:

I always read the OP of pretty much every thread on GTP so I will know what I could be getting into.

I always read the OP of pretty much every thread on GTP so I will know what I could be getting into.
alright so you know about grading and that AM/Gentlemen will drive GT4 and PRO drive GT3. Anyways you gotta make it to PRO to drive GT3 lets see how you do:D

I understand there is a grading system for that, but how that is determined, I don't see it.

I understand there is a grading system for that, but how that is determined, I don't see it.
top 16 drivers are in GT3 PRO bottom 16 are in AM and gentlemen in GT4 with bottom 8 in gentlemen. I will explain more once grading briefing is out.

Yep McLaren and Ferrari are the cars who will have the most restrictions with HP and weight they are both wicked fast.
You can currently see some provisional specs on car regulations I can't remember at the top of my head but I believe that ford get was a powerful one too

The ford GT is another yes but I found a set that will make the car fly on handling. Bad news decided to set up my McLaren for season 2 and I have the power limiter set at 82.3 percent with no engine upgrades and I'm at 572 pp with 518 HP and the weight of my car is set to the specs

The ford GT is another yes but I found a set that will make the car fly on handling. Bad news decided to set up my McLaren for season 2 and I have the power limiter set at 82.3 percent with no engine upgrades and I'm at 572 pp with 518 HP and the weight of my car is set to the specs
Look at mp4 car regulations please you don't create your own specs it gives you everything you need on the car and power limits and suc

Edit: sorry don't read that... Did you do any sort of power upgrades like racing exhaust?

@all: I'm currently working on OPs 1 2 & 3 layout / graphics / presentation. So don't be suprised if you notice some changes.
I'm also working on google docs. I don't like how the document sharing system works, I prefer the spreadsheet system. So don't be alarmed if some documents are under maintenance, this is cause i move them to a new html web interface.

Thanks for your understanding

no. no upgrades or anything on the but would the oil change count? Cause I did run this car in other series
Have added 27 pounds to the car and have an overall weight of 1240 and stage one weight reduction and no power upgrades at all only oil change and engine overhaul with power limiter set to 82.3 percent

Latest Posts

Back