FIA GT World Championship [S2] | Aboe and SK8RBOI Are Champions!Finished 

Here ask @Ridox2JZGTE he knows a lot about tuning 👍

For me body rigidity is always a necessity when a road car is fitted with racing tires. What most do not know, the rigidity improvement do not add understeer, it gives stiffer chassis. The car must be tuned to accommodate the added chassis stiffness and take advantage of it. I even added rigidity to race cars, and I never encountered one car that got slower in lap times due to body rigidity improvement.

I also understand that it's a preference, much like lower locking LSD ( low value that close to open diff ) and driving style mostly dictates if a driver will want to use it or not.

With body rigidity improvement installed, most road cars will have less body flex and roll, and can run slightly softer ARB and springs, but for racing tires, I always preferred stiffest possible springs while maintaining traction and control. I am currently doing research to build a 370Z GT4 NISMO replica, a base line build with high camber to replicate real life setup should do 2:15s at Silverstone GP on SS tire :)

For me body rigidity is always a necessity when a road car is fitted with racing tires. What most do not know, the rigidity improvement do not add understeer, it gives stiffer chassis. The car must be tuned to accommodate the added chassis stiffness and take advantage of it. I even added rigidity to race cars, and I never encountered one car that got slower in lap times due to body rigidity improvement.

I also understand that it's a preference, much like lower locking LSD ( low value that close to open diff ) and driving style mostly dictates if a driver will want to use it or not.

With body rigidity improvement installed, most road cars will have less body flex and roll, and can run slightly softer ARB and springs, but for racing tires, I always preferred stiffest possible springs while maintaining traction and control. I am currently doing research to build a 370Z GT4 NISMO replica, a base line build with high camber to replicate real life setup should do 2:15s at Silverstone GP on SS tire :)
I used to buy it with the philosophy that it must be an improvement or it wouldnt be in the game. However, after using the R8 gt3 last season in WGTC i started experimenting with different setups. I brought an R8 as one of my first cars, and instaled the rigidity. I then won one from career, but forgot to install it. While testing, i changed into the R8 without rigidity by mistake. Anyway, cut a long story short. I found that with full downforce, the car was alot more predictable without the rigidity. Overall laptime was near enough the same. The extra flex in the chassis was enough to comfortably powerslide the car round corners without fear that the rear would suddenly drop. However, with no downforce, it was the opposite. The rigidity improved the consistency at low speed.

Anyway, after this, i then began testing other cars without rigidity, and i found them easier to drive, and tune to each track. I doon't know if its related, but i always have a very open diff aswell, usually around 7/10/5 so it is probably just my driving style. I do however, know several other people who don't use rigidity either but i guess its just personal preference.

This guy knows how to tune :lol:

By the way, all ready to go for the next season. lol

Attachments

• Gemasolar.jpg
    Gemasolar.jpg
    312.3 KB · Views: 4
I used to buy it with the philosophy that it must be an improvement or it wouldnt be in the game. However, after using the R8 gt3 last season in WGTC i started experimenting with different setups. I brought an R8 as one of my first cars, and instaled the rigidity. I then won one from career, but forgot to install it. While testing, i changed into the R8 without rigidity by mistake. Anyway, cut a long story short. I found that with full downforce, the car was alot more predictable without the rigidity. Overall laptime was near enough the same. The extra flex in the chassis was enough to comfortably powerslide the car round corners without fear that the rear would suddenly drop. However, with no downforce, it was the opposite. The rigidity improved the consistency at low speed.

Yes, as I said, the tune needs to accommodate the added chassis stiffness, everything has to work in harmony ( usually ARB it the 1st that needs a tweak ). Driving style also has a huge influence, I know some who avoid body rigidity like a plague :lol: All I can say, I will recommend to use it on racing tires.

I am testing 370Z GT4 now, it has body rigidity, but still I wanted less chassis flex and roll :) It consistently do low 2:15s at Silverstone GP on SS tire, the real life RJN 370Z GT Academy GT4 best lap was 2:15.069. The surprising thing is the 370Z has high amount of camber similar to real life setup :) With RH it's just too quick, low 2:13s in 1st lap with high camber.

If i am one of the first 16 and then i want to drive with the Nissan GTR GT3 can i go with RJN?
You can't choose your car for now.

I'm writing a FAQ (Frequently Asked Question) document. Should be available soon and very useful to everyone 👍

Last edited:
You can't choose your car for now.

I'm writing a FAQ (Frequently Asked Question) document. Should be available soon and very useful to everyone 👍
Do you even read my question? I know that i was asking other thing!

I know i was asking other thing guys..... :banghead:
yeah, your question wasn't really clear actually lol. But I can't blame you as your native language isn't english ;)

Oh, I just thought about that: Could you please remove the quote that you made in this post? It's nothing really important, but it's usually useless to quote the serie's OPs.

Last edited:
[quote="Toshost, post: 9760709, member: 239324"No it was not![/quote]
When I said "That car" I was referring to the RJN "Youtube" GTR. Sorry if it wasn't clear enough.

Your already set up:D those two cars look great too! If I get in to pro I might go for the Audi seems like a better fit for me
Thank you the SLS and McLaren are the two cars I love to tune the most. :D I would like to run the SLS in the pro division but I'm already running it in the UGTSC series and I haven't raced (and won't be racing) my McLaren that I have to get it out and run it so I want to enter it :lol: plus who says that Chrome doesn't look good on a SLS :sly:. By the way, for the driver grading it says "specific days" what days are those?

Thank you the SLS and McLaren are the two cars I love to tune the most. :D I would like to run the SLS in the pro division but I'm already running it in the UGTSC series and I haven't raced (and won't be racing) my McLaren that I have to get it out and run it so I want to enter it :lol: plus who says that Chrome doesn't look good on a SLS :sly:. By the way, for the driver grading it says "specific days" what days are those?
Grading days TBD

@all if you havent noticed yet, drivers planning to compete in PRO, we have added the Viper Team Oreca and the Lexus IS F Racing Concept:) We will spec all GT3 cars as well so don't expect to see their specs for a while as we are also specing GT4 cars:tup:

I'd like to register within this series, also is it possible for me to use the team RJN Gt3 Gtr car it has same specs as base model

Latest Posts

Back