FIA GT World Championship [S2] | Aboe and SK8RBOI Are Champions!Finished 

that would give you more HP... When tuning the car, go to power and make sure everything is on standard or none
took a pick of my power and weight and I noticed that I also have more torque then what is said on the specs. Idk where I'm getting this hp only thing that I could be getting this hp from is from the oil change

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    762.3 KB · Views: 6
it will show on the pp limit depending where you have the ballast position you will see either a decrease in pp or an increase of pp it's small but you will notice.
How are you going to check if people actually have the chassis rigidity installed? Or ballast positions?

it will show on the pp limit depending where you have the ballast position you will see either a decrease in pp or an increase of pp it's small but you will notice.
You can still move the ballast certain amounts without changing pp. And chassis rigidity?

That depends on the balance of the car, and how much ballast you are carrying. Some cars you can move it freely with no change to PP at all, but it can drastically alter the performance of the car.

There is still no genuine way of proving it.

You can still move the ballast certain amounts without changing pp. And chassis rigidity?
Chassis helps the car's handling it's very noticeable in the McLaren I run in the (clan) GT3 replica series. (I find it very noticeable idk if others will notice it)

If they don't add chassis rigidity, it will be a loss for them
I don't run chassis rigidity on most of my cars, they handle better without it. Its only really low power road cars that need it due to the fact they weren't designed to be driven on a race track.

Most supercars and nearly all racing cars are stiff enough that they don't need it.

EDIT

Either way, there is no way you can police it, so its pointless making it mandatory to have them.

OP Updated! Rules and Regulations button is still being worked on

@All: Well, I made some changes on the OP. Here are the update details:

- Bar including 5 links ('rules & regs' - 'Cars Specs' - 'Driver Grading' - 'Calendar' - 'IPO') added. Rules & regs link will be available once I will have merged 'series specs' and 'rule book' docs. 'Driver Grading' link is and will stay until the sessions are over. Other links in the bar will change once I will move them in the new html interface.

- Minor bugs fixed.

Last edited:
you suggested subaru racecars and such... what models?
Well I meant instead of the non racing cars in the gt4 class you should have slower racecars like the Subaru's rx7s and s2000 racecars etc....... Also if you do do this take away the Lexus you just added.

Well I meant instead of the non racing cars in the gt4 class you should have slower racecars like the Subaru's rx7s and s2000 racecars etc....... Also if you do do this take away the Lexus you just added.
thanks for the suggestion:) I think we will stick with replicas though. And dont just call them non racecars because these things are beasts:D And they go barely slower than the GT3's

Back