FIA GT1 World Championship | NELJACK IS WORLD CHAMPION

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 951 comments
  • 47,121 views

Are you getting the Spa DLC?

  • Yes, and I will have it in time for the FIA GT1 Spa race.

    Votes: 27 84.4%
  • No, but I do not mind sitting that race out.

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • No and I do not want it on the calendar.

    Votes: 2 6.3%

  • Total voters
    32
Now where's that teammate of mine? C.R.A.P. don't run all by itself...
 
Maybe do it next week but do it a bit earler
 
Well, I retired from todays race. :( I just couldn't keep going though, as many of you know from qualifying and practice, I was too much of a liability. I'm thinking of switching out cars if it's alright? The Z06 seems to be able to spin the wheels incredibly at 5th gear. I'll try out other cars to see if they're any better.
 
Now where's that teammate of mine? C.R.A.P. don't run all by itself...

Sorry mate. Found out I wouldn't make it at half 4 and I didn't get a chance to inform everyone.:grumpy:
 
i had a very bad race, i was contending with bad connection all the race and suffered with bad tire wear, sorry to my team mate for doing rubbish. Hope i do better next time
 
W
T
F

was wrong with the pits? The idiot mechanics were just standing around the car for 10 seconds after the tires were changed, before finally letting it go... I didn't refuel btw.
 
Fighting for the lead with Carbonox and LKWTrailer was fun for the 1st few laps, when BAM, coming into the last corner LKWTrailer lagged into my bum bum. Finally getting some pace back, I lapped TeamLotus_Seven. I started to think I was getting back into the race when BAM, coming into the last corner Seven lagged into my bum bum. I ended up in the gravel again. Had a good fight with sumo thrown in to the mix and I ended up in 7th.
 
Positions:

LKWTrailer
Sumo098
neljack
TomM_F1
Carbonox
DemesGT
TeamLotus_Eclat
TeamLotus_Seven
TeamLotus_Esprit
 
sorry for lagging into youre bumper Eclat, overall a great race for SumoRacinG taking the double, i had some good battles with Carbonox and Eclat, ty for the race guys and cya next week!
 
I understand this is a weird question, but could everyone who competed in todays race give me their First and Last name? I am making a race edit and I want to add racer names to the cards.
 
I understand this is a weird question, but could everyone who competed in todays race give me their First and Last name? I am making a race edit and I want to add racer names to the cards.

I wouldn't be too much into this, unless I can use a pseudonym (which I would do if I was a real racing driver...)
 
I wouldn't be too much into this, unless I can use a pseudonym (which I would do if I was a real racing driver...)

Whut do you mean? :P

Ahh, false name.

Well, what about 1st name only if you don't want full name?
 
Whut do you mean? :P

Ahh, false name.

Well, what about 1st name only if you don't want full name?

The 1st name is the problem, it's too feminine...
 
The 1st name is the problem, it's too feminine...

I'm sure no one cares...

What about this... J.Ringwood

That would be be, instead of Jake Ringwood.
 
You would probably get a few wise guys too, saying that their name is "Bunta", "Goku", "Gendo", "Bruce Lee", "Chuck Norris" or "Darth".
 
You would probably get a few wise guys too, saying that their name is "Bunta", "Goku", "Gendo", "Bruce Lee", "Chuck Norris" or "Darth".

I just want some names to add the personal touch to the video. Don't care if they are false.
 
Yeah well, terribly sorry but just can't think of putting my real name anywhere on the 'net. I just hate it too much. Would gladly be part of this if I at least had some kind of a normal name...
 
A. Vincent for me ^^

Hope the race went well today guys! Can't wait to compete in the next few!
 
Well, I retired from todays race. :( I just couldn't keep going though, as many of you know from qualifying and practice, I was too much of a liability. I'm thinking of switching out cars if it's alright? The Z06 seems to be able to spin the wheels incredibly at 5th gear. I'll try out other cars to see if they're any better.

You'll have to ask Eclat :)
 
I understand this is a weird question, but could everyone who competed in todays race give me their First and Last name? I am making a race edit and I want to add racer names to the cards.
My Full Name: Ghovand Keanie
 
Chris Ploubis

If anyone else running the Corvettes could tell me their tune, It'd be greatly appreciated! My tune seems to spin the wheels way to much!
 
Yeah well, terribly sorry but just can't think of putting my real name anywhere on the 'net. I just hate it too much. Would gladly be part of this if I at least had some kind of a normal name...

What about first initial then last name? Like: J.Smith
 
T.Michelmore :sly:

Great race today, I guess I win the biggest crash/spin as well :D. Got to record that TeamLotusGT5! :dopey:

Around lap 3 I think on the exit of the 3rd to last corner.
 
T.Michelmore :sly:

Great race today, I guess I win the biggest crash/spin as well :D. Got to record that TeamLotusGT5! :dopey:

Around lap 3 I think on the exit of the 3rd to last corner.

I recorded it already, I was right behind you when it happened Lol.
 
I recorded it already, I was right behind you when it happened Lol.

Note to host: make race finish delay "slightly" longer next time... I JUST finished the race... lol
 
I noticed that my modem was getting a 0 bar signal when I was racing earlier...all I needed to do to get a decent signal was move it by a couple of centimetres! :ouch: :mad:
 
I noticed that my modem was getting a 0 bar signal when I was racing earlier...all I needed to do to get a decent signal was move it by a couple of centimetres! :ouch: :mad:

You suck, seriously.

WHY DID YOU NOT DISCOVER ZIS EARLEIR?!?!?

Damn you.

:sly:
 
Reminds me of a friend who has a laptop. In our Geography class, if he was sitting in his usual spot, the signal was really weak, but by going one table backwards, the signal was excellent...
 
I noticed that my modem was getting a 0 bar signal when I was racing earlier...all I needed to do to get a decent signal was move it by a couple of centimetres! :ouch: :mad:

At least you know for next week :)
 
mwcp3d.jpg


s6uh7a.jpg
 
Back