FIA GT1 World Championship | NELJACK IS WORLD CHAMPION

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 951 comments
  • 47,121 views

Are you getting the Spa DLC?

  • Yes, and I will have it in time for the FIA GT1 Spa race.

    Votes: 27 84.4%
  • No, but I do not mind sitting that race out.

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • No and I do not want it on the calendar.

    Votes: 2 6.3%

  • Total voters
    32
Guys, let's not forget who just won... :)
 
Or me. :sly:
 
Stop bragging everybody, First Corner Hero is here!:D
 
Stop bragging everybody, First Corner Hero is here!:D

Well come in the room there, instead of yelling your threats from the shadows :sly:
 
Well come in the room there, instead of yelling your threats from the shadows :sly:

Not at the PS3, so I can't be proven wrong.:sly:



until 5 O'Clock, I'm in trouble then:guilty:
 
Genuinely buzzing for race one. We should have a good crowd.
 
Look out for 'SumoRacinG' Domination! I want to wish you all good luck for the race by the way! 👍:):nervous:
 
Make sure your PS3's have DST turned off. Mine didn't do it by itself.

Wouldn't want to start the race at the wrong time would we? :p
 
In a sudden turn of events, I can make the race today! :D
 
Yeah, looking at the pace, SumoRacinG shouldn't see anything in front of them. That's because they're too far behind to even choke on C.R.A.P:s fumes. :p
 
We might as well just not race now and give me the race win to be honest. :/

:sly:
 
looking forward to this. It should be good!
 
Yeah, looking at the pace, SumoRacinG shouldn't see anything in front of them. That's because they're too far behind to even choke on C.R.A.P:s fumes. :p
well, i am with a stock setup nothing changed and still i can do 1 01.6 i can shave maybe 1-1.5 s off with my previous Ford GT setup :) C.R.A.P will be crap as always :) *joke* 👍 :)le to ma

Edit: i am not sure if i'll we able to make the race its fifty-fifty over here.
 
One hour remaining, right? I hope so, there's still things to do...
 
TeamLotus_Eclat, is there a possibility to delay the race by 10-15 minutes?:nervous:
 
TeamLotus_Eclat, is there a possibility to delay the race by 10-15 minutes?:nervous:

I'm really sorry but I can't do that. Any chance you can make it? And will this be a problem for any other race?
 
I'm really sorry but I can't do that. Any chance you can make it? And will this be a problem for any other race?
it's not a problem for other races, don't worry i'll be there i think.
 
^ OK.

Can everyone leave my lounge? I am not host.
 
Okay guys, all join now!!!!!
 
Internet being retarded right now.
 
Extremely annoying.
 
Back