FIA GT1 World Championship | NELJACK IS WORLD CHAMPION

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 951 comments
  • 47,119 views

Are you getting the Spa DLC?

  • Yes, and I will have it in time for the FIA GT1 Spa race.

    Votes: 27 84.4%
  • No, but I do not mind sitting that race out.

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • No and I do not want it on the calendar.

    Votes: 2 6.3%

  • Total voters
    32
What times do you people have?

I got my personal fastest in yesterday's C.R.A.P. testing, exactly 1'02.5.
 
My family is going out today but I'm not sure what time but I doubt I'll make the race today. :(
 
What times do you people have?

I got my personal fastest in yesterday's C.R.A.P. testing, exactly 1'02.5.

And I did 1'02.6. Should be alright today, but the GT-R like to drift the final hairpin.:lol:
 
Boring F1 race, Glock won again...
 
And I did 1'02.6. Should be alright today, but the GT-R like to drift the final hairpin.:lol:

It also drifts in the tight corners about midway through the lap :nervous:
 
Think, in 6 hours time right now we should be on our warm up lap.
 
Think, 5 minutes before right now I ate breakfast. I've slept almost 12 hours again.
 
Think, 5 minutes before right now I ate breakfast. I've slept almost 12 hours again.

I don't get a chance to sleep for 12 hours...

I envy you.
 
A practise lobby is now opening, but I will be idle for about 30 minutes.
 
Estimate number of people for later?
 
1.01.9 my best so far.
 
I'm very angry now :grumpy: NO ONE MAY DRIVE FASTER THAN ME!!!1!!





:sly:
 
*Clears Throat*

1.01.6xx.

*Bow*
 
Now joining the lobby
 
It's okay, you guys just choke with your oversteer while I win by half a minute ;)
 
It's okay, you guys just choke with your oversteer while I win by half a minute ;)

I think you will find that will be me :sly:
 
No, man, trust me when I say that this is gonna be a C.R.A.P. dominated series from the start :lol:
 
No, man, trust me when I say that this is gonna be a C.R.A.P. dominated series from the start :lol:

I have a feeling C.R.A.P will be all over the place this series..
 
Blah blah blah. This is all just wild speculation. I'll see you at the finish when I've been waiting for 2 minutes. :sly:
 
That's exactly what we need, another Darth Vader-dominated series...
 
That's exactly what we need, another Darth Vader-dominated series...

I don't think this series will be dominated by anyone to be honest. Will be close to the end judging by the lap times posted so far...
 
Sumo just needs to do a "Monza race 1" and we're even... :lol:
 
That implies someone is going to hit me.... I'll be checking my sides a lot this race. :lol:
 
Come on people viewing the thread, sign up, go onnnnnn ;)
 
C.R.A.P. can drive fast too... new best lap 1'01.9 ;)

And more. 1'01.556
 
Last edited:
i just set a 1.00.919 :S
 
Hi, neljack asked me to check this out a week ago or so and i've kept on forgetting until now. So I was wondering if I could enter basically as a reserve as I'll be busy a lot of sundays if that's ok. I'll choose car later this week?
 
Hi, neljack asked me to check this out a week ago or so and i've kept on forgetting until now. So I was wondering if I could enter basically as a reserve as I'll be busy a lot of sundays if that's ok. I'll choose car later this week?

This is fine.

Available today?
 
Back