FIA GT1 World Championship | NELJACK IS WORLD CHAMPION

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 951 comments
  • 47,041 views

Are you getting the Spa DLC?

  • Yes, and I will have it in time for the FIA GT1 Spa race.

    Votes: 27 84.4%
  • No, but I do not mind sitting that race out.

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • No and I do not want it on the calendar.

    Votes: 2 6.3%

  • Total voters
    32
One handed Carbon.;)

k1%282%29.jpg


:sly:

^That isn't me in the picture

"Supersize, Supersize, the American way..."

Man, 'Supersize Me' made me barf. But I washed it down with a McFlurry.
 
Yummy.

Neljack can have my chips (or crisps, whatever you say in GBR :p), I'm getting sick of eating nothing but them :lol:
 
"Supersize, Supersize, the American way..."

Man, 'Supersize Me' made me barf. But I washed it down with a McFlurry.

Never actually watched it, however, Man vs Food is similar and it makes me hungry.:)
 
Yummy.

Neljack can have my chips (or crisps, whatever you say in GBR :p), I'm getting sick of eating nothing but them :lol:
Chips:
09_24_8---Chips-French-Fries_web.jpg


Crisps:
crisps2.jpg
 
The correct terminology!
 
I will, I don't have PCs to try and fix tomorrow. :)
 
Is there a spare place for me? Because I'd like to join please! :dopey:

If there is, I'm guessing the only car available is the Lambo. :)
 
Is there a spare place for me? Because I'd like to join please! :dopey:

If there is, I'm guessing the only car available is the Lambo. :)

Carbon, neljack, we have a stalker, first Lupo's, now this.:lol:

Welcome aboard mate.👍 I think the Vette is free as well just not sure...
 
Carbon, neljack, we have a stalker, first Lupo's, now this.:lol:

Welcome aboard mate.👍 I think the Vette is free as well just not sure...

Lol, not sure if I can make the Lupo one anymore or I can but will probably miss most. Think I'll call it quits on that league. :indiff:
 
Carbon, neljack, we have a stalker, first Lupo's, now this.:lol:

Welcome aboard mate.👍 I think the Vette is free as well just not sure...

Neljack is my stalker, so Aqua is my stalker's stalker? :lol:
 
Neljack is my stalker, so Aqua is my stalker's stalker? :lol:

If you want me to be your stalker stalker, I'll happily be it. :trouble:

:D
 
Is there a spare place for me? Because I'd like to join please! :dopey:

If there is, I'm guessing the only car available is the Lambo. :)

Do you want to be my team mate?
 
it is completley up to you i don't care :)

I think we should go with Modena Team SpA because I don't think RIP M.S and D.W is generally right if you understand plus its the only other one I could think (steal) of and I don't really want to be called L.O.S.E :lol:.

And the capital A looks cool lol.
 
I think we should go with Modena Team SpA because I don't think RIP M.S and D.W is generally right if you understand plus its the only other one I could think (steal) of and I don't really want to be called L.O.S.E :lol:.

And the capital A looks cool lol.

Ok Modena Team SpA it is 👍
 
I won't be able to make the race tomorrow for sure.. Moving tomorrow, won't reach the place till about 1:15pm EST.
If it was postponed until 1:30pm i would be able to make it. If not, have fun guys.. I'll be able to make everyweek AFTER this one.. SOrry Espiri..
 
I won't be able to make the race tomorrow for sure.. Moving tomorrow, won't reach the place till about 1:15pm EST.
If it was postponed until 1:30pm i would be able to make it. If not, have fun guys.. I'll be able to make everyweek AFTER this one.. SOrry Espiri..

Okay. You are welcome to join the lobby when the race is in progress to watch.
 
Race in 8 hours! Will be opening the lobby a bit earlier than the race begins.

Remember, this circuit is very thin. Please can we all be very patient when overtaking. This is a no-contact racing series.
 
What will be the lounge settings?
 
What will be the lounge settings?

Grand Valley East / Reverse

Mic Quality: Off
Race Quality: Good

Realistic Grip Reduction
Low Slipstream
Tyre/Fuel Wear on
 
Grand Valley East / Reverse

Mic Quality: Off
Race Quality: Good

Realistic Grip Reduction
Low Slipstream
Tyre/Fuel Wear on

Ok cheers. 👍
 
Back