FIA GT1 World Championship Season 2 | CARRACER IS CHAMPION!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 2,273 comments
  • 91,369 views

Next Series... Sports Tyres or Racing Tyres?


  • Total voters
    24
Status
Not open for further replies.
DaxCobra
) Does the points, he does a good job. 👍

End bracket does the points? Fair play to it.
 
Carbonox I mean. Damn phone.
 
You don't need to say his name, an end bracket is enough for everyone to understand...
 
Well I'm now off. Guys check the new discussion out in the dcrs group, its about fia gt season 3
 
What are you guys getting for tire wear? I'm looking at 10 laps for the corvette. 3 stop race.
 
Well I'm now off. Guys check the new discussion out in the dcrs group, its about fia gt season 3

I think you should give Lvolde's blancpain series a chance. He advertised it on page 55 I think. There's only 3 of us signed up and he's taken time to test man cars.
 
What are you guys getting for tire wear? I'm looking at 10 laps for the corvette. 3 stop race.

Well, it's only 20 laps, so with that endurance, 2 stops would make more sense.

I must be out of my mind... giving advice to a championship rival... :lol:
 
Well, it's only 20 laps, so with that endurance, 2 stops would make more sense.

I must be out of my mind... giving advice to a championship rival... :lol:
Says 28 laps on page 1 :boggled:
 
20 laps would probably be a one stopper if you can go 10 laps on the same tires so yes i believe it was a typo ^^
 
I think you should give Lvolde's blancpain series a chance. He advertised it on page 55 I think. There's only 3 of us signed up and he's taken time to test man cars.

Looks like a bit of it has been inspired from this series, especially the Car Info pictures. :P
 
I have run a 1'36.493 at Indy. :trouble:
 
Real funny.

BOOM! Updated to 1'36.236 :gtpflag:

We will be requiring your connection for a final time today, my feathered friend.
 
We will be requiring your connection for a final time today, my feathered friend.

Why not Robert's? I kinda stopped trusting mine after seeing the upload speed. :D
 
Why not Robert's? I kinda stopped trusting mine after seeing the upload speed. :D

Could do.

Can't wait to get back to NAT1.
 
Could do.

Can't wait to get back to NAT1.

You had better make it today, because you are much better in setting regulations. :trouble:
 

You know the frustration? Last week when I set things up, everything had worked perfectly, but I almost forgot the finishing touch (setting the PP limit so everyone could go to track). :crazy:
 
Yet you haven't made a race edit for Monza.

:trouble:

I have to be in the right mood for it. Im off this week so I will.
 
How about you, "The one who randomly shouts "Johnny!" in TOCA rooms"? :trouble:

TOCA ghost will never grow old hahaha!

Yes I am, but as the host, can I ask for a bang on 5.30 race start? As i have to leave at 6.15. :)
 
TOCA ghost will never grow old hahaha!

Yes I am, but as the host, can I ask for a bang on 5.30 race start? As i have to leave at 6.15. :)

I thought we start at 5:15 already.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back