FIA GT1 World Championship Season 2 | CARRACER IS CHAMPION!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 2,273 comments
  • 91,369 views

Next Series... Sports Tyres or Racing Tyres?


  • Total voters
    24
Status
Not open for further replies.
Practice Lobby Open here! :)
 
Could do.

Can't wait to get back to NAT1.
You'd have to PM me what I should do if you guys want me to be the host.
 
So.... is the race 20 or 28 laps?
OP says "Indy Road Course - 28 laps"
 
So.... is the race 20 or 28 laps?
OP says "Indy Road Course - 28 laps"

28 it is, like a boss :gtpflag: 20 would be a bit short, I guess...
 
Looks like today Ill have to do a 2 stop in a GTP series :O
 
Lobby open?
 
Practise Lobby open.
 
I think i wasn't in late, i wasn't able joining the room cause it kept saying ( error or something ) so i had to reboot my ps3 and everything and then i was able joining.. and the race was going to start. ( I asked at Carbon if you could wait but no reply... i guess he was busy managing everything )

Then i had to leave, sorry bad Sunday afternoon i was pretty busy but hoping of being able to partecipate at this race
 
How'd the race go guys? :)
 
One penalty for me I guess.
 
GREAT TEAM WORK :cheers:
Robert I knew you were fast but, your pace was blazing fast. I was worried I couldn't keep up.
Your pace was a good half a second better than mine on older tires, you gave me that win and I thank you for it 👍
Robert and I trades drafts all race, giving us great tire wear considering our pace (low 36s to mid 37s).
I was so glad when we broke the fields draft. We went with a 2 stop race and that was a save idea. "Maybe" we could have pulled a 1 stop but it would have been hard.
Great day for Team Corvette.
 
Sorry I couldn't make today, family stuff.
 
I hate being ill. Went for a nap at 4pm. Woke up ten minutes ago and missed the race.
 
Race was crap on my end too. Damn lambo doesn't turn. Good job Espirit. I don't understand how..
 
Race was crap on my end too. Damn lambo doesn't turn. Good job Espirit. I don't understand how..

Thanks mate. I thought it was quite good round their 👍
 
Yeah really good race today was a bit of contact at start but it all worked out fine. Had some good battles of the way. I am glad I done the 1stop after the spin as I come though the pack and had a good 3rd place finish.
 
I hate being ill. Went for a nap at 4pm. Woke up ten minutes ago and missed the race.

Sorry to hear that, get well soon and I hope to see you next week 👍
 
Sorry to hear that, get well soon and I hope to see you next week 👍

Haha don't be sorry. You sir are a god at GT1 racing.
 
Haha don't be sorry. You sir are a god at GT1 racing.

Don't say that in the GT5 chat or it'll get censored though...

Updated "Against Censorship in GT5" story:

Hitler pitted his Z06 at Tsukuba to fix the engine, but was disconnected and entered a sausage eating competition with his idiot friend Simon and Murray Walker. He won bacons and a Pajero with customizable LSD. Then they watched porn and ate grapes.
 
Don't say that in the GT5 chat or it'll get censored though...

Updated "Against Censorship in GT5" story:

Hitler pitted his Z06 at Tsukuba to fix the engine, but was disconnected and entered a sausage eating competition with his idiot friend Simon and Murray Walker. He won bacons and a Pajero with customizable LSD. Then they watched porn and ate grapes.

:lol:

Win.
 
so, how many of those words would be censored? ^^
 
so, how many of those words would be censored? ^^

Sixteen... could've been longer but the rest of the listed words didn't quite fit in as nicely :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back