FIA GT1 World Championship Season 2 | CARRACER IS CHAMPION!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 2,273 comments
  • 91,369 views

Next Series... Sports Tyres or Racing Tyres?


  • Total voters
    24
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmmmmmmm ! What about the next race instead ? Some of you have already done some testing laps ?
 
Anyone want to come do some testing for S3?
 
Update the table please.
 
Right we are going with Sports Softs this season.

I am sure a distinct few of you wont like the new car list either, coupled with the new tyre rule...

Wait, I thought the Sports soft tires are for next season?
I need to know now as all my tuning is being done on Racing hard tires?
 
Wait, I thought the Sports soft tires are for next season?
I need to know now as all my tuning is being done on Racing hard tires?

I mean as in next season lol.
 
3480p5g.png
 
Currently working on Monza race edit.
 
Your not thinking of making race edits to all races are you? because then you will get horribly behind.. ^^
 
Your not thinking of making race edits to all races are you? because then you will get horribly behind.. ^^

I am, and I wont.
 
We'll see ;)

Anyway, make sure to show me in a good light all the time. :D

Then the race review will be boring as you always in lead :(

Edit: but it will be different next season with no 4WD cars and on sports softs.;)
 
Last edited:
Then the race review will be boring as you always in lead :(

Edit: but it will be different next season with no 4WD cars and on sports softs.;)

Hahahahahahaha. ha
 
Not very nice!
 
NEW SERIES THREAD UP EARLY, CLICK LINK BELOW.


 
Wait, I'm in 3rd overall? How did that happen?
 
I have just seen a season 3 in the forum, Iss this championship still running?
 
Yup still running, dax just got excited over the next season and launched it very early ^^
 
I have just seen a season 3 in the forum, Iss this championship still running?

Yeah, season 3 will not start until this has finished
 
Because you really look like you're doing the same as Furi, opening the thread a year before the event ;)

Put it this way. Furi opens his thread early, he gets lots of people joined.

Besides, I am starting it a couple of weeks after this ends, and we're going to be racing here anyway.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back