FIA GT1 World Championship Season 2 | CARRACER IS CHAMPION!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 2,273 comments
  • 91,369 views

Next Series... Sports Tyres or Racing Tyres?


  • Total voters
    24
Status
Not open for further replies.
Put it this way. Furi opens his thread early, he gets lots of people joined.

Besides, I am starting it a couple of weeks after this ends, and we're going to be racing here anyway.

But you forgot, he also loses lots of entries because of the wait...
 
But you forgot, he also loses lots of entries because of the wait...

I don't care, we have a great grid from this series that will continue.
 
Any lap times?
I'm running a 2:09.5 with the corvette.
With room for 2:08s.
 
I''ve given up on season two. No team wants me and I don't want the lambo.
 
I''ve given up on season two. No team wants me and I don't want the lambo.

You can join Roberts and my team since Chqrs is part-time. I help with tuning the team cars.
 
Sounds good. I'll set the car up tomorrow sometime. Thanks carracer.
 
OK, expect a PM soon.

EDIT: PM sent.
 
Last edited:
Suzuka Circuit: How many laps DAX? and can we run qualifying in the dry?
And AHP, Check your PMs
 
Sorry guys, another soccer match on Sunday and even if it's called off I'll still be absent cause Liverpool are in WEMBLEEEEEYYYYYYYY :D
*calmly walks away*
 
Suzuka Circuit: How many laps DAX? and can we run qualifying in the dry?
And AHP, Check your PMs

Im about to work out the laps for the rest of the races today.

Qualifying will be done in Racing Hard condition, but there will probably be rain on track. (Im going to set the room conditions to the ones in the OP and start quali)
 
Eh?

Some random just voted for RH tyres in the poll. :confused:
 
Started to render the 2nd Race Edit!! (Monza)
 
Do we know how many laps yet Dax?
And can't wait for the edit.
 
Do we know how many laps yet Dax?
And can't wait for the edit.

I am about to check how many laps it is.

Then I am going to continue with testing for Season 3. :D
 
The race tomorrow will be 20 laps long.
 
Well if I get it rendered tonight, I might be able to upload it overnight, or tomorrow morning.

So, soon. :D
 
Well if I get it rendered tonight, I might be able to upload it overnight, or tomorrow morning.

So, soon. :D

What hardware and video editor do you use to make the videos?
 
I'm officially on Team Vette meow. Hoping my points can be transferred over? I know DBC won't be happy about that..............
 
Team points will be taken over, yes.
 
Might be able to find myself available for Indy next week, if that's alright with you guys?
 
Tom
Might be able to find myself available for Indy next week, if that's alright with you guys?

Next week is Tsukuba, and thats great!!

Today is Suzuka in the wet if you want to join? :D
 
Next week is Tsukuba, and thats great!!

Today is Suzuka in the wet if you want to join? :D

Whoops, I was looking at Season 3's thread for some reason. :ouch: Tsukuba will be better for me. 👍
 
Tom
Whoops, I was looking at Season 3's thread for some reason. :ouch: Tsukuba will be better for me. 👍

Hehe, thats fine mate.

Skype? :sly:
 
Hi guys,
I am sorry to say I will not be able to make it to the race tonight :(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back