FIA GT1 World Championship Season 2 | CARRACER IS CHAMPION!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 2,273 comments
  • 91,369 views

Next Series... Sports Tyres or Racing Tyres?


  • Total voters
    24
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold on, you're saying A_H_P's points that he collected while driving the Lambo would be added to the Corvette team points? I fail to see any fairness in that...
 
Hold on, you're saying A_H_P's points that he collected while driving the Lambo would be added to the Corvette team points? I fail to see any fairness in that...

I don't think it changes the team points points.
I think the driver points should transfer. that would help him.
 

Whoever lost control on the way to turn 1 and took someone out reminded me of this.

 
Great edit :D

Not sure if ill make race today, pretty busy at home with family + football :p
 
Also in response to Dax's video response:

They need to make that first corner that sharp in the game.
 
Ok, Ill probs turn up, might not Skype though Dax, Carling Cup final on SkyGo :D


Would just like to say again Great edit!!!! :D
 
Before we start qualifying, can we have a quick tire noise check after we reset the track? Just to make sure everyone has their tire noise. Last week, that basically killed me. I ended up being a second slower every lap.
 
Before we start qualifying, can we have a quick tire noise check after we reset the track? Just to make sure everyone has their tire noise. Last week, that basically killed me. I ended up being a second slower every lap.

I have lost all the sounds in GT5 multiple times, it was fixed by changing channels however.
 
I have lost all the sounds in GT5 multiple times, it was fixed by changing channels however.

That maybe your TV...
 
Last edited:
Sumo is freakin' blazing now.

And Akmuq is burning up his fronts. :lol:
 
Last edited:
Sorry I had to go guys, no way I can do all race, will try to make next week :)
 
Oppvaskokst has fastest lap at the moment with a 2'08.819. :O
 
Well the vette was a breath of fresh air until it decided it wants to change the way it drives. I guess I need more practice with it.

Oh and... DC'D. Good luck with the rest of the race guys.
 
Carbonox snatches 3rd. I thought CArracer was safe. 👍
 
1 point on debut, with a wet setup. Not bad.
 
What was the order, as I said sorry for leaving, but really, really couldnt race Im afraid :(
 
If it stayed the same after I left (Last lap):

1. Akmuq
2. Sumo
3. Carbonox
4. Carracer
5. TeamLotus_Esprit
6. Oppvaskkost.
7. TeamLotus_Seven
8. DaxCobra
9. DriftKing
10. TomBrooks.

👍
 
I'll need confirmation to whether DK belongs to SumoPower nowadays or not.
 
What the hell happened AHP?
 
He left because he kept spinning, well I think.
 
When I was watching today I noticed how much of a difference there is in tyre wear between drivers today.

Akmuq, Dax, AHP, Opp and Sumo were really hard on their tyres. Whereas carracer, Seven, Esprit and Carbonox were relatively light on their tyres- obviously certain cars wear more than others though. :indiff:
 
Last edited:
Yeah, my 1st stint was in inters.
 
AHP, I don't think he was suggesting anything, and I am sure he didn't see your comment about DC'ing.

Don't want any unnecessary arguments, guys.
 
Well all I saw was you spinning then the next thing I no your not racing any more.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back