FIA GT3: The present of GT racing, the future of GT6?

• Thread starter SagarisGTB
  • 336 comments
Let me say that yes I was reffering to your posts. However whereas you both mentioned it was abit of a mix between the two, I'm suggesting that perhaps actually the RM itself IS essentially a GT3 car as opposed to a just an unspecified Fantasy car. The performance brand new is right there with the Audi R8 LMS and very likely may the same case in comparison with the new GT3 cars being introduced in GT6.

For clarification: the GT1 C6.R weighed in at 1170kg (590bhp), the GTE C6.R at 1245kg (under 500bhp), and the Callaway Z06.R GT3 is 1210kg (515bhp).

Both the Z06 and ZR1 RM cars have performance figures close to the old GT1 spec cars.
IRL the GT1 car was based on the Z06, and the GTE on the ZR1. And obviously the GT3 car is based on the Z06.

For clarification: the GT1 C6.R weighed in at 1170kg (590bhp), the GTE C6.R at 1245kg (under 500bhp), and the Callaway Z06.R GT3 is 1210kg (515bhp).

Both the Z06 and ZR1 RM cars have performance figures close to the old GT1 spec cars.
IRL the GT1 car was based on the Z06, and the GTE on the ZR1. And obviously the GT3 car is based on the Z06.

👍

And here's hoping we can build the car in your profile pic as well.

I was looking at the "redone" GT6 video with the Lexus Vision GT and R18. I see the 15 Ann. GT-R clearly now- unless it was there already and I wasn't paying attention. I know PD like to fill the screen with cars from diff categories in their preview videos. Could the 15 Ann. cars actually be used by the AI? The SLS, R8, GT-R GT3 cars would do well to strengthen the grid. If this is a possibility, I just may change my mind and pre-order.

Last edited:
Ill have to see how the races pan out after the patch. it looked like the field was too jumbled in the qhite SLS GT3 video at Spa(Night). I saw the Podi Camaro, BMW LMP and the user even passed a GT500 NSX. Im loving the cars though. cant wait to get my 15th Ann GT3 cars and buy a proper SLS GT3.

Back