FIA GTE Laguna Seca 200km

• Thread starter Adam41
  • 422 comments
Well seeing as harrison wants to sign up with a ZR1 and some other guy messaged me hes using a lamborghini superveloce, v dropped out and theres a few maybes, we're doing 1 room of 16.

No problem ads if u need someone pm me as it makes the most annoying sound on my touchpad Lol i will just start at back of grid etc.... Now I can watch the f1 Lol

Well seeing as harrison wants to sign up with a ZR1 and some other guy messaged me hes using a lamborghini superveloce, v dropped out and theres a few maybes, we're doing 1 room of 16.
Then I guess the following isn't such a bad thing:

I have to cancel my entry as I have an appointment planned right during race time. I forgot it yesterday and I was in a bad mood because of the wheel problems. My cancel has nothing to do with the wheel or anything Else.
I just wanted to do one race. It's frustating when you're waiting for 3 months for the wheel to arrive only to find out it's broken after 3 days of use.

I also realise that this is probably the last endurance race you're hosting for quite some time. So it's not like I don't want to be part of the race.

Anyway, good luck to everyone.:cheers:
And Joshua, Try Pekka's apparently magic tune.

Last edited:
sorry people, i have to cancel my entry, i won't be able to race with you, i can't login my psn account...
Then I guess the following isn't such a bad thing:

I have to cancel my entry as I have an appointment planned right during race time. I forgot it yesterday and I was in a bad mood because of the wheel problems. My cancel has nothing to do with the wheel or anything Else.
I just wanted to do one race. It's frustating when you're waiting for 3 months for the wheel to arrive only to find out it's broken after 3 days of use.

I also realise that this is probably the last endurance race you're hosting for quite some time. So it's not like I don't want to be part of the race.

Anyway, good luck to everyone.:cheers:
And Joshua, Try Pekka's apparently magic tune.

No problems. 👍👍

No problem ads if u need someone pm me as it makes the most annoying sound on my touchpad Lol i will just start at back of grid etc.... Now I can watch the f1 Lol

Okay. So you want to be a reserve? And I tried to PM you the other day and it said you have cancelled receiving PMs or something?

Quali sheet updated

Can't make quali as I have to pop over to Liverpool which is a pain in the ass. Will definitly be back for the race though, sorry for any inconvenience caused!

And cheers wge, will give it a shot a little later!

Just reiterating...

Forgot to say as well that despite what I sort of put forward as a suggestion to keep 2 wheels on the tarmac earlier on in the thread, we're keeping with the usual 2 wheels on rumble strip rule. :)

2 wheels on rumble at all time. 2 wheels on rumble and 2 wheels on gravel is clean.

Never get a good quali in at Laguna, my luck just disappears lol. Sat right behind Eddie though, hopefully I can pull 21.4s in race too and give him a good fight, not just in practice :embarrassed:

Im nowhere with 28's, hopefully more messing with the diff + practice will help.
Se y'all in an hour and abit.

holy, thats quite the gap in am class. what car are you using aderrrm? i made a mistake during quali so hopefully i can make up for that during race. i think i can break into 1:25's but not 25.0, lol.

It says room number not found. Is there another room number, or a friend request I can send out to some one?

lol, i was just trying to be positive. but the last time i raced he made a mistake and then fought his way back up through the pack. so you never know. but most likely it will be hard fought second place

Back