*FIA WEC Draft* (Could an admin or moderator please remove the Poll)Draft 

• Thread starter Charlie A
  • 576 comments

Should I cancel this series due to lack of sign ups?

• Yes

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • No

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters
I recommend you to continue the series until the end of the championship. Then you can create another championship... So, it's recommended not cancelling otherwise, you might have made an mistake...

I am not making another championship after this.
OK. But remember: I did not lose the willing to make the championship... I just asked to deletion of WRC championship to organize the things. And testing the specs, of course.

I am sorry, but I am not sure what you are talking about...
What I'm saying is that I didn't lose the willingness to do the WRC championship. But I asked the deletion of WRC, not only for lack of interest but also to organize things, test the specs, etc. Actually, the scheudles were defined too early and I failed to test the specs, so this time, my rally championship won't be the same. I'll open an thread once my PS3 is fixed and all specs were tested.

Sorry guys again. I am closing this series. Thank you for the support! :D Could an Admin or Moderator please lock this thread? thank you 👍

Last edited:
UPDATE

This is a "draft" thread. I will create a new thread when the series gets rolling. :D The Google Document sheet is going well.

Thank you for your patience! :)

Why should the race end at 5:30 EST if the races are 1 hour only?

By the way, I'm happy to see it back to running

I got one question: I never have raced on WEC's career, so should I start in GT class?
The GTE class is, let's say, a bit easier if you have never raced in LMP. Remember, the LMP's are much faster. I prefer the GTE's because it has more of a car feel.

Also, the thread says Draft. As some of you know, this is the old UGTSC thread. This is just a test thread, but the real one will be new. 👍
Please do keep in mind that our main goal right now is to start and finish GTWC a season 3, we are still working in the WEC, it is just in the back burner. 👍

The GTE class is, let's say, a bit easier if you have never raced in LMP. Remember, the LMP's are much faster. I prefer the GTE's because it has more of a car feel.

Also, the thread says Draft. As some of you know, this is the old UGTSC thread. This is just a test thread, but the real one will be new. 👍
Please do keep in mind that our main goal right now is to start and finish GTWC a season 3, we are still working in the WEC, it is just in the back burner. 👍
OK. Well, is this championship coming in March, right? I knew that it will start as soon GTWC S3 finishes...

It will be more of a summer series. :D
Cool. I'll be waiting, but by the way, I'll get my PS3 fixed probably in January, so I have plently of time to do this. So, count on me.

Two questions:
1. Why race will end at 5:30, if it is just a 1-hour race? Is because that the race starts at 3:30 and it was supposed to end at 4:30.
2. These cars which are on OP are definitive, right?

Cool. I'll be waiting, but by the way, I'll get my PS3 fixed probably in January, so I have plently of time to do this. So, count on me.

Two questions:
1. Why race will end at 5:30, if it is just a 1-hour race? Is because that the race starts at 3:30 and it was supposed to end at 4:30.
I have not updated the test OP in a while so that may be why the time is off. :P
Well, the cars on the OP are NOT definitive. Not until we have fully tested them. :)

Two questions:
Races will be more than an hours, some of the cars in the op will be in the final product but specs will be different.

Races will be more than an hours, some of the cars in the op will be in the final product but specs will be different.
OK, but I thought that the races would be only 1 hour.... I have Classic Racing before your WEC championship and I don't want to break my PS3 again. (In summer)

Latest Posts

Back