*FIA WEC Draft* (Could an admin or moderator please remove the Poll)Draft 

• Thread starter Charlie A
  • 576 comments

Should I cancel this series due to lack of sign ups?

• Yes

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • No

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters
  1. May I join you guys at Laguna Seca as a wild card?
  2. What are the current field sizes? (P:GTD Ratio)
  3. What cars are available?

GTP: @redbullrider20
PSN: redbullrider20
Car: Audi R8 Race Car (is the yellow one the only one allowed? The cars are the same, just different colors.)

I don't want to race for points if I don't have to I just want something to do this weekend to keep my game up for Silverstone next weekend.

GTP: @redbullrider20
PSN: redbullrider20
Car: Audi R8 Race Car (is the yellow one the only one allowed? The cars are the same, just different colors.)

I don't want to race for points if I don't have to I just want something to do this weekend to keep my game up for Silverstone next weekend.
:lol: Now you say that, it sounds more like a reserve. You can run this race as a fill in for @racefan88 since he is in the R8 as well 👍 Which color do you have racefan? If he has red, then you can use yellow or whatever one you have, I dont really care about colors, just about racing :P

:lol: Now you say that, it sounds more like a reserve. You can run this race as a fill in for @racefan88 since he is in the R8 as well 👍 Which color do you have racefan? If he has red, then you can use yellow or whatever one you have, I dont really care about colors, just about racing :P
I'll buy whatever color he has if I'm driving for him.

would you like to be a reserve then?

and PRACTICE ROOM OPEN! It is labeled as friends room ;)

:lol:
Don't register me as anything I'd just like to drive this one weekend if that's okay. I don't even care if I'm not getting points.

Don't register me as anything I'd just like to drive this one weekend if that's okay. I don't even care if I'm not getting points.
This week is Daytona, our last race is Silverstone. I will allow you to race, but please read full OP and Specs (In Rules and Reg's Doc) and please mind the other racers who are racing for points. :D

This week is Daytona, our last race is Silverstone. I will allow you to race, but please read full OP and Specs (In Rules and Reg's Doc) and please mind the other racers who are racing for points. :D
Okay, don't expect anything malicious from me. That doesn't mean I won't be attacking anyone though. 👍 and if I'm being lapped I'll move over.

What tyres are we running? Also, you had the R8s power limiter listed as 82.0% and I find it to be 86.8% with oil change, no mods. The PP listed is correct however.

What tyres are we running? Also, you had the R8s power limiter listed as 82.0% and I find it to be 86.8% with oil change, no mods. The PP listed is correct however.
break it in a bit... an EVERYTHING to know is in OP :P
you qualify and start on RM then after lap one you can change to any tire. Charlie the tire rule is not on op as far as I can see

break it in a bit... an EVERYTHING to know is in OP :P
You do know that there is no longer a break in effect right? That was removed from GT5, I know because my CORE prototype has exactly the same HP as it did when I first specced it. Also, after a quick test, sketchy at that. I ran a 1:31.882 on RM and a 1:30.645 on RS tires. Having no traction control on a DS3 with these prototypes is REALLY sketchy.

You do know that there is no longer a break in effect right? That was removed from GT5, I know because my CORE prototype has exactly the same HP as it did when I first specced it. Also, after a quick test, sketchy at that. I ran a 1:31.882 on RM and a 1:30.645 on RS tires. Having no traction control on a DS3 with these prototypes is REALLY sketchy.
that's why i race GT3 :P

very sorry for double post, but I need all of you guy's attention.

HERE is where you can find the briefing for Daytona. Please read it!

Here is the list of everyone coming:

ATTENDING
Charlie A
Litchi
SSJGZWarrior
spiraldave
rebullrider20 (As a guest)
UNCONFIRMED
@SniperRed3
@Toshost
@BAKEMISTER

NOT ATTENDING
pyrates
CodDemon101
racefan88

Are you guys sure you want to continue the series? 5 racers? Really?

very sorry for double post, but I need all of you guy's attention.

HERE is where you can find the briefing for Daytona. Please read it!

Here is the list of everyone coming:

ATTENDING
Charlie A
Litchi
SSJGZWarrior
spiraldave
UNCONFIRMED
@SniperRed3
@Toshost
@BAKEMISTER

NOT ATTENDING
pyrates
CodDemon101
racefan88

Are you guys sure you want to continue the series? 5 racers? Really?
That would be up to you in all reality. It's really hard to build a good series right from scratch. I think CORE WEC only had 6 or 7 cars in its first season. I might not make this race unfortunately due to parents not really caring what I have planned and just plan stuff right on top of it. I'll update you on this before the race starts for sure however.

That would be up to you in all reality. It's really hard to build a good series right from scratch. I think CORE WEC only had 6 or 7 cars in its first season. I might not make this race unfortunately due to parents not really caring what I have planned and just plan stuff right on top of it. I'll update you on this before the race starts for sure however.
thanks 👍

ATTENDING
Charlie A
Litchi
spiraldave
UNCONFIRMED
@@SniperRed3
@@Toshost
@@BAKEMISTER

NOT ATTENDING
SSJGZWarrior
pyrates
CodDemon101
racefan88

hey guys I'm sorry I can't attend today's race me and my gf are invited to a family part to watch the world cup game today sorry :(

ATTENDING
Charlie A
Litchi
spiraldave
UNCONFIRMED
@@SniperRed3
@@Toshost
@@BAKEMISTER

NOT ATTENDING
SSJGZWarrior
pyrates
CodDemon101
racefan88

hey guys I'm sorry I can't attend today's race me and my gf are invited to a family part to watch the world cup game today sorry :(
oh, ok

I may not be home by 4:00edt so if you're willing to wait that'd be appreciated. If not, have fun guys and good luck with this series! I have to move on outta here and get ready for CORE WEC.

Back