*FIA WEC Draft* (Could an admin or moderator please remove the Poll)Draft 

• Thread starter Charlie A
  • 576 comments

Should I cancel this series due to lack of sign ups?

• Yes

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • No

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters
All of the old posts are from tne UGTSC. More info will be released soon! @SSJGZWarrior and I are working on the details.
Good. I understand that this is from the old UGSTC which has been stopped, but this is confusing. I should have told you about it 1 week ago. Good luck for WEC, I can't wait to see the details of your championship! 👍

Good. I understand that this is from the old UGSTC which has been stopped, but this is confusing. I should have told you about it 1 week ago. Good luck for WEC, I can't wait to see the details of your championship! 👍
I 100 percent agree but ORA has it's priorities set on S3 at the moment. So opening a new WEC as of this moment and conducting 2 main threads would be a hand full for us.

As I said...

It is hard to run two series at the same time. Also, being that the ORA is fairly new, we need to build up more staff. It takes quite a few people to run a series. :D
Yes, I know. I already had talked with Brutaka about this situation. I could be one of them, if you want. What do you think?

Back