*FIA WEC Draft* (Could an admin or moderator please remove the Poll)Draft 

• Thread starter Charlie A
  • 576 comments

Should I cancel this series due to lack of sign ups?

• Yes

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • No

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters
which car would you like @pyrates? raceing the C9 would make your team mate Harsk. Racing the SLS would make me and cod you rivals :lol:

Posted it before: BMW V12 LMR. I fiddled around with it before and I quite liked it. And I think I need a change of pace from GT3s soon.

which car would you like @pyrates? raceing the C9 would make your team mate Harsk. Racing the SLS would make me and cod you rivals :lol:
If I would have pyrates as my teamate, it would be great. If pyrates would race with C9 as I'll be with it, we could achieve the first two places in the standings! If it happens, it will be better for manufacturer's championships! :D

Yeah looking great. Would be fantastic to have a full grid.
cant wait for pre season test!

If I would have pyrates as my teamate, it would be great. If pyrates would race with C9 as I'll be with it, we could achieve the first two places in the standings! If it happens, it will be better for manufacturer's championships! :D

Maybe next season... I dont know how to do that...

if it is possible i was thinking of going with the ams lads

Teams are based on cars:

GTD:

1. Audi R8 LMS Ultra- Team Audi Sport (2/2)
2. BMW Z4 GT3- Team BMW Motorsport (0/2)
3. Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3- Team Mercedes-Benz AMG (0/2)
4. Nissan GT-R GT3 (Team Schulze)- Team Nissan Motorsport (0/2)

Prototype:

1. Audi R8- Team Audi North America (2/2)
2. BMW V12 LMR Race Car- Team BMW Racing (1/2)
3. Sauber Mercedes C9- Team Sauber Benz Racing (2/2)
4. Bentley Speed 8- Bentley Motorsports (0/2)

No you wouldn't be disqualified for driving both car's, but might be for the amount of accident's you would cause trying to play 2 games at the same time :lol: :banghead:
I understand that you're saying. We can't use more than 1 car because I know that you're trying your best to avoid the accidents. :sly:

Back