*FIA WEC Draft* (Could an admin or moderator please remove the Poll)Draft 

• Thread starter Charlie A
  • 576 comments

Should I cancel this series due to lack of sign ups?

• Yes

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • No

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters
GTP: @STALLIONO
PSN: STaLLiOnO_-
Car: Audi R8 Team Audi North America

I want to buy the car and start practicing, would you mind telling me what livery you intend on running (red, yellow, or Playstation if that one is allowed? ) I want to make sure I am running a different livery than you.

I want to buy the car and start practicing, would you mind telling me what livery you intend on running (red, yellow, or Playstation if that one is allowed? ) I want to make sure I am running a different livery than you.

Playstation one

read spec sheet. there is a picture in it 👍

Still slightly confused as to why you'd spec a Group C with a more modern LMP. The grid would be more flexible if you added a car from around the same time like the Toyota GT-One. Just my 2 cents.

Playstation one
Looks like according to this we will need to run the 1 and the 2 cars (red and yellow).
read spec sheet. there is a picture in it 👍

Right, in the dealership this car comes in red and yellow (numbers 1 and 2) it shouldn't matter which one right? I could see saying no to the Playstation because I just logged on and it looks like that one has less pp stock for some reason

Looks like according to this we will need to run the 1 and the 2 cars (red and yellow).

Right, in the dealership this car comes in red and yellow (numbers 1 and 2) it shouldn't matter which one right? I could see saying no to the Playstation because I just logged on and it looks like that one has less pp stock for some reason
the one in the picture is red. What ever one you like, just let your team mate know what color so you guys have the same color. I he has one already, ask him about what his color is. 👍

Still slightly confused as to why you'd spec a Group C with a more modern LMP. The grid would be more flexible if you added a car from around the same time like the Toyota GT-One. Just my 2 cents.
i used old GTLMS specs. I dont know how to spec cars...

@Charlie A I didn't buy the car yet. So let's get that sorted out. I don't want to waste the credits. Credits are a little low at the moment. Charlie get back to me on what R8 LMP car i need to buy.

@Charlie A I didn't buy the car yet. So let's get that sorted out. I don't want to waste the credits. Credits are a little low at the moment. Charlie get back to me on what R8 LMP car i need to buy.
'01 R8

upload_2014-5-17_13-46-6.png

@racefan88 is your team mate, so please tell him to get the same color one you get. (red or Yellow)

I'm in the same boat with credits thats why I posted about this haha

'01 R8

View attachment 157490

@racefan88 is your team mate, so please tell him to get the same color one you get. (red or Yellow)

Why would we run the same exact livery car when in real life the red/yellow liveries were team cars (as the 1 and the 2) at Le Mans?

:banghead: duh! Thank you for saying that :lol: I just asked STALLIONO which color he has.
Haha its all good those were the first few years I watched le mans and I was a big Audi fan back then haha. @STALLIONO do you have the red one? If so ill get the yellow or vise versa just let me know which R8 you have.

Hmm.. heres whats available:

GTD:

1. Audi R8 LMS Ultra- Team Audi Sport (2/2)
2. BMW Z4 GT3- Team BMW Motorsport (0/2)
3. Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3- Team Mercedes-Benz AMG (0/2)
4. Nissan GT-R GT3 (Team Schulze)- Team Nissan Motorsport (0/2)

Prototype:

1. Audi R8- Team Audi North America (2/2)
2. BMW V12 LMR Race Car- Team BMW Racing (1/2)
3. Sauber Mercedes C9- Team Sauber Benz Racing (2/2)
4. Bentley Speed 8- Bentley Motorsports (0/2)

Ill add you on OP

Hey guys im thinking of changing the time... Are Saturdays at 2:00 PM EST ok?

EDIT: this wont clash with Cod's series :lol:

Last edited:
Back