FIA WEC Is done until GT7.Finished 

• Thread starter Toshost
  • 754 comments

Which track would you like to be Round 6 in FIA WEC?

• Mid Field

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Monza

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Laguna Seca

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Grand Valley

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • A1 RedBull Ring

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Cape Ring

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didn't even know when the race was because nothing had been said in the forums here until the day before. With a practice lobby that I didn't even know was on.
And then on the day he tagged my name expecting me to turn up especially after last time I tried joining his season, let me remind you, everyone was having connection issues, I was then made the host and then I couldn't be seen. I then couldn't join the lobby again. Rather than doing the done thing and restarting the lobby he started the race without me. So I put in a few hours of practice for nothing. That's why I wasn't attending the season anymore. Because I think what happened that day was bang out of order.
He then said that I wasn't a serious racer because I didn't turn up to his season, which quite frankly was an organisation catastrophe!, and thinks gt6 is some kind of simulator.
What a joke. I won't be participating in any of his events in the future.

I didn't even know when the race was because nothing had been said in the forums here until the day before. With a practice lobby that I didn't even know was on.
And then on the day he tagged my name expecting me to turn up especially after last time I tried joining his season, let me remind you, everyone was having connection issues, I was then made the host and then I couldn't be seen. I then couldn't join the lobby again. Rather than doing the done thing and restarting the lobby he started the race without me. So I put in a few hours of practice for nothing. That's why I wasn't attending the season anymore. Because I think what happened that day was bang out of order.
He then said that I wasn't a serious racer because I didn't turn up to his season, which quite frankly was an organisation catastrophe!, and thinks gt6 is some kind of simulator.
What a joke. I won't be participating in any of his events in the future.

Are you serious? Go have a look at the post mate you didn't even look at them.

I have, a day before the race you opened a random lobby that i didn't have a clue about was on until it had finished. And then race day you tag my name and expect me to turn up. Not to mention there were no posts from you before that practice session since the last race.

Anyway the season is over, if you want to race seriously get on the PC mate and race a real sim. GT7 won't be the answer to that.

Back