Finished FIA WEC Is done until GT7.

Discussion in 'GT6 Racing Series' started by Toshost, Apr 22, 2015.

?

Which track would you like to be Round 6 in FIA WEC?

Poll closed Jun 8, 2015.
  1. Mid Field

4 vote(s)
    12.9%
  2. Monza

3 vote(s)
    9.7%
  3. Laguna Seca

3 vote(s)
    9.7%
  4. Grand Valley

6 vote(s)
    19.4%
  5. A1 RedBull Ring

14 vote(s)
    45.2%
  6. Cape Ring

1 vote(s)
    3.2%
  1. GremlinWon

GremlinWon

Toshost had a strop about not everyone being able to attend and says we aren't serious racers.
    That's what happened basically

SK8RBOI and Harsk100 like this.
  2. lxmmy

lxmmy

He wanted 10 racers at least for the Le Mans race but it was clear it wasn't going to happen as 8 only turned up so it escalated from there as Gremlin said.

Harsk100 and GremlinWon like this.
  3. GremlinWon

GremlinWon

I didn't even know when the race was because nothing had been said in the forums here until the day before. With a practice lobby that I didn't even know was on.
    And then on the day he tagged my name expecting me to turn up especially after last time I tried joining his season, let me remind you, everyone was having connection issues, I was then made the host and then I couldn't be seen. I then couldn't join the lobby again. Rather than doing the done thing and restarting the lobby he started the race without me. So I put in a few hours of practice for nothing. That's why I wasn't attending the season anymore. Because I think what happened that day was bang out of order.
    He then said that I wasn't a serious racer because I didn't turn up to his season, which quite frankly was an organisation catastrophe!, and thinks gt6 is some kind of simulator.
    What a joke. I won't be participating in any of his events in the future.

SK8RBOI, Harsk100 and Dan181295 like this.
  4. Toshost

Toshost

Are you serious? Go have a look at the post mate you didn't even look at them.

5. GremlinWon

GremlinWon

I have, a day before the race you opened a random lobby that i didn't have a clue about was on until it had finished. And then race day you tag my name and expect me to turn up. Not to mention there were no posts from you before that practice session since the last race.

Anyway the season is over, if you want to race seriously get on the PC mate and race a real sim. GT7 won't be the answer to that.