Fiat 500f and 2CV Championship Prizes Awarded (Finished)

  • Thread starter Thread starter coxbox
  • 747 comments
  • 44,460 views

What would you like to see


  • Total voters
    15
Deep forest, Cape Ring (the one we tested at) or any other track :D
 
Im thinking Cape ring inside.
 
Oh btw. since next race will be on easter I probably won't be able to race.. Got a family diner on Sunday..
 
Oh Yeh Easter sunday!!!..

Cox I think cape ring is a good shout, either that or Eiger nordwand short track.

Need to decide which one, both I think you can do weather on, but I need to start practicing.
 
Oh Yeh Easter sunday!!!..

Cox I think cape ring is a good shout, either that or Eiger nordwand short track.

Need to decide which one, both I think you can do weather on, but I need to start practicing.

I think we will go with cape wring inside, I love that track. If everybody prepares for the race in the wet and dry, I will post ore information when I have time, as a few other items need to be finished first.

The next race will be Cape ring Inside, there will be one pit stop and it will be a distance of 30 laps. To anyone who can not race because of Easter please inform us now. This race will be counted as a European race towards the European cup.
 
Last edited:
I should be there, unless some personal issues arise.
 
Me and rossy had a good practice this evening, but there is no wet weather on cape ring north. :(

1.05.425. Was my best lap of the evening, rossy was about the same.
 
That's good lap 👍
This track is not that technical and i think in here we all are quite close in lap times. No big difference between DS3 vs wheelers. Should be interesting race coming....yeah weather ...dry again.
 
So to be clear, what track will we race? Cape Ring INSIDE or NORTH?
 
So to be clear, what track will we race? Cape Ring INSIDE or NORTH?
\/This\/
I think we will go with cape ring inside, I love that track. If everybody prepares for the race in the wet and dry, I will post ore information when I have time, as a few other items need to be finished first.

The next race will be Cape ring Inside, there will be one pit stop and it will be a distance of 30 laps. To anyone who can not race because of Easter please inform us now. This race will be counted as a European race towards the European cup.
 
after you left i did 1 05 375 :D
 
I won't be there sunday, good luck everyone!
 
Well highest votes are so far: pit stratergies / handicaps / heats.

In regards to these top 3, how would we like to see them incorporated. I think pit stratergies need to be on tyres, start with one choice and then pit with another.

Handicaps should be done on a weight bases I reckon, that's the fairest way.

Heats I think should be done, maybe two short race an evening, but for this tyre and fuel depletion needs to be very fast to make sure the pits are necessary.

What do you think cox.

Also guys I need your recommendations to keep coming in, come on their must be someone you all know.




Will definitely need new tyres after this.
 
Last edited:
Well highest votes are so far: pit stratergies / handicaps / heats.

In regards to these top 3, how would we like to see them incorporated. I think pit stratergies need to be on tyres, start with one choice and then pit with another.

Handicaps should be done on a weight bases I reckon, that's the fairest way.

Heats I think should be done, maybe two short race an evening, but for this tyre and fuel depletion needs to be very fast to make sure the pits are necessary.

What do you think cox.

Also guys I need your recommendations to keep coming in, come on their must be someone you all know.




Will definitely need new tyres after this.


Yeah that sounds good, we could choose to start on sports hard of soft, then change to the other choice , like in f1, unless it rains.
 
Sammo i Got your message, if we get know reply I will remove them from the list. I will also hopfiully set some times tomorrow.
 
Cox, don't forget we loose an hour tomorrow!!
 
I'm getting an ear bashing about it being Easter sunday :(
 
Yes please no race tonight
 

well guys if we have enough pull out before 7 the race will be canceled.

To all racers, due to people being busy over Easter, tonight's race will be postponed until next week.

Coxbox
 
Last edited:
10 mins to go. Right?
 
10 mins to go. Right?

if you read above, i have canceled the race until next week, as too many drivers cant make it.
 
Just got the message. Ok.
 
Just got the message. Ok.

yeah people like ace and a few others would struggle to race, and i would prefer a good turnout. Everybody knows, as they have been messaged.
 
Ok well done cox. Must admit I got back for 10 to 7, busy weekend as per usual. Can get more practice in now.
 
Back